Kaminis Fictional Land:))Happy Friendship Day[8,9] - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Kaminiooo...first page ko unreserve karo yaar kuch bhi likh ke...its so empty looking with ur famous 'r's on 3 posts😆...n yeah have u seen Reya's first post on pg.1...all 4 of us are there under like button...just us kaminis...I am not getting enough seeing our 4 names together like that😛😛😛... haayyeee...
Originally posted by esha143

Kaminiooo...first page ko unreserve karo yaar kuch bhi likh ke...its so empty looking with ur famous 'r's on 3 posts😆...n yeah have u seen Reya's first post on pg.1...all 4 of us are there under like button...just us kaminis...I am not getting enough seeing our 4 names together like that😛😛😛... haayyeee...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

i was thinking the samething babu but was conphused😕
Originally posted by euphoric

🤣

i was thinking the samething babu but was conphused😕

Kaayeko conphused be...waise bhi tu conphused hothi kab nahi hai ye bata pehle...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by libra25

YIPPEEE...
I MANAGED A PASS TOOO...
LUCKY ME...😃

😆...really yaar...its an open thread...why are guys getting the idea that no one else is allowed... anyway...u r always Welcome here😛

Kaayeko conphused be...waise bhi tu conphused hothi kab nahi hai ye bata pehle...🤣🤣🤣🤣
moi d proclaimed conphused kamini🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by maneet1985

u are the kartha dartha of kamini's fiction store rt????

@esha.. u can suggest some good ff to me.. i want to read a new one...

Really now Deepz...r u saying I'm 'The Brahma' of this thread..???*shaking my head n roflinggg*🤣

Well Thank you dear...but among us kaminis...we are all equals regardless of our age,job or any other personality differences...so we are the four faces of that Brahma that created this thread or rather this Kult...our Kult...The Kamini Kult...

N yeah I'll surely suggest some if Aashu will let me...so first ask her otherwise u'll see my murder notice here next time u visit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

moi d proclaimed conphused kamini🤣

naaa...u "The Self-Proclaimed No.1 Dhakkan Kamini"🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dekhna Sonu tere taaz pe ek aur naam ka heera jud gaya...aur woh bhi itni lambiii🤣🤣🤣🤣

naaa...u "The Self-Proclaimed No.1 Dhakkan Kamini"🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dekhna Sonu tere taaz pe ek aur naam ka heera jud gaya...aur woh bhi itni lambiii🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where is my name keeper🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where is my name keeper🤣

Oh she's on Kaminis official leave today🤣🤣🤣🤣...wait till Monday😆

Oh she's on Kaminis official leave today🤣🤣🤣🤣...wait till Monday😆

hmm... but at this time on any given day she's accessible only on the news of NPM or now MWC🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣