Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mkat22 welcome who  comes in the name of Mishal,especially in his unforgettable portrayal of Dutta. Also welcome in the name of lagan. your desrcription was very heart felt. Yes the story has been mercilessly butered and completely buthured  ruthlessly into bloody pieces beyond repair.So sad the whole concept of the sancity and purity of marriage between a husband and wife has been made fun of  and all because of the hate campaign angled from colors, towards the actor who gave life to the character of Dutta. Nakusha has been reduced to ? one does not know what her status is she, single? 
,divorce?,married ?or widowed. It seems that she is just available to take at the moment. So is she any different from Seema ,maybe she is,for Seema although single still had a status attached to her ,a woman of the night. The CVs will say oh but she is demented,they know that but ,come on CVS the audience know that she is married ,for you told them a year ago that Nakusha married Dutta not once but twice. So now to show her being knocked about from pilar to post with every Tom ,Dick,and Harry is hard for  whatever little audience have got left. Itell you Pranjal Saxena has it in for "marriage" ,look what he is doing in Balika V.. Ruined a marriage for "something bit on the side live in relationship".  Anyway friend,stick around you will be loved and supported by loads of people here who feel hard done by colors. xxx hammie    
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@mkat22,
Welcome to the forum... join the gang of Mishal aka Dutta Diwanee's😊.

Nice post. You can watch D-N the Real Eternal story at 8:30 pm and relive the magic of LTL-1

Post Script..(I hate the abbreviation PS😡): Hey girls, Isn't the no  increasing from 200? But then we know how weak is Berang's basic Math skills.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum. I agree with you. I haven't watched the show since March 28th and now with the news of Dutta the character returning I have no intention of watching it at all considering the fact a new guy is playing the role of Dutta. I like Mishal's version of Dutta and no other actor is acceptable.

Frankly speaking the last two months have resulted in the conclusion that Nakusha is the worst female character I have ever come across on Indian television. Dutta was missing and he was not declared dead and she did not go and look for him instead started living with this unknown dingu guy. W*F who does not go and look for their husband when he is missing that is ridiculous and hence the worst story ever written and executed on indian television. 🤢 The whole pathetic idea of Dutta as a doll - Stupidity at its best. 🤢 I thought Ekta Kapoor shows were CRAP but clearly we have a new winner in the CRAP category and that is the current creatives of LCL, Playtime Creationn, and Colors Channel. Nakusha ki lagi sabse lagan is definitely CRAP.
mkat22 thumbnail
Thanx ivy, droopy, Hamlet, Keva for giving such warm welcum. i was missing Ritz here. She actually was first one who welcomed me in india forum few days back. Thanx everyone for liking this post. I read this forum from a long time as a silent reader, but Mishal's exit really hurt me a lot. This is best platform to share my views grief with all of u. yes Moontide i actually felt hurt a lot with such a disaster of the story. I saw LTL just for Mishal Raheja, then Dutta. But now this show is normal daily soap, not a unique story. Edited by mkat22 - 12 years ago
mkat22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keva

Welcome to the forum. I agree with you. I haven't watched the show since March 28th and now with the news of Dutta the character returning I have no intention of watching it at all considering the fact a new guy is playing the role of Dutta. I like Mishal's version of Dutta and no other actor is acceptable.

Frankly speaking the last two months have resulted in the conclusion that Nakusha is the worst female character I have ever come across on Indian television. Dutta was missing and he was not declared dead and she did not go and look for him instead started living with this unknown dingu guy. W*F who does not go and look for their husband when he is missing that is ridiculous and hence the worst story ever written and executed on indian television. 🤢 The whole pathetic idea of Dutta as a doll - Stupidity at its best. 🤢 I thought Ekta Kapoor shows were CRAP but clearly we have a new winner in the CRAP category and that is the current creatives of LCL, Playtime Creationn, and Colors Channel. Nakusha ki lagi sabse lagan is definitely CRAP.

@bold Word Keva. U know when new Dutta will cum they will start showing that Nakusha's luv for Dutta is same now, but if he does not cum, then she will accept digu forcibly kind but on both aspects her lagan has becum a big failure,
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
me me raises hand. 😆 I'm still here. aww so sweet u missed me. aww this is truly a heart touching post mkat. sorry I don't know your name. 😳 u described your lagan to the show/Dutta very well. 👏 yeap it hurts but we all tried to save it. ab PH and Colors doesn't want to be saved toh hum kya kare. 😆 it's Maha CRAP. All characters have been butchered all thanks to PS and there is nothing left to watch in this show.🥱 Since a new actor is coming in as Dutta, there will be still nothing to watch coz all characters are unrecognizable now. they have butchered the show totally with this nonsense basti track. Don't worry, Colors and Playtime Creationn will pay for it someday.
btw u should read D-N eternal love story. the original Dutta-Nakusha reside there. 😍

btw I'm she not he. 😳 😆
hope to see many more posts by you. 😳
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hi, Welcome to the forum, A true heartfelt lagan is for the entire lifetime. What they are showing is utter crap by calling it lagan. As far as I know when the show started CH for this show was different. This show developed very well, characterisation was superb, we all fell in love with that Lagan. then new CH with lots of ego started spoiling the show,but Mishal's performance & his chemistry with MV kept everyone hooked to it. After 28th March, most of us have stopped watching their version of lagan, our lagan with the show ended on that day itself. Now it is going on in the form of D-N The RES, again a true masterpc.😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mkat22

hiii everyone,

This is my first topic on this forum. Like all of u i was a fan of LTL1 until Mishal was there. Now I hate it as this is Laagi jo mila usse Lagan.

This word "Lagan" is very special for me as  I literally learnt the meaning of this word from Dutta and old Nakusha. 
Lagan is word used for highest form of Love. No not only the highest but beyond Supreme form of love.
 It means to like somebody without expectation, to leave the world for him, to never leave a person till last moment, to never say "why u did this to me?" rather to say its ur wish to cum back but i will never stop luving u. Never wants to cum back just bec for my happiness but to say I will tolerate everything for ur sake. And yes in True Luv we Give, not demands.

And i feel happy u all people never left Mishal. We all felt hurt just bec. our love for dutta and Mishal was true. And those who didn't feel hurt their luv was ordinary luv not Lagan. Its 2 months now, but none of us hav forgotten Mishal as dutta. This means our luv for Mishal has taken the form of True Lagan

A great saint hav said if "if u luv somebody, it shuld be forever. if ur love changes within few days with passage of time, then it was never true luv" Jinki lagan baar baar badle wo lagan fake hoti hai.

Now someone will replace that character, but i will not watch that show if Mishal is not there.
But the reason for hating the show for me is Nakusha ki laagi sabse lagan. I know its just bec. of PH's wish but Nakusha's lagan became fake somehow with the entry of Digu's Character. Just imagine, ek taraf haath mein saab ki doll, dusri taraf Digu ki gaud mein leti Nakusha. Abhi tak dutta dead declared nai hai.14 mahine mein jo dutta nakusha ki story itni slow aur digu naku mein 1 1/2 mahine mein yahan tak pahunch gayi... Now they just want us accept Digu or New Dutta by forgetting Mishal.  They are trying different things for collecting audience. But   Even the news of Salman Khan's cuming in this show has not created any interest in me. 

For me this is my form of True Lagan and how u all will describe it? Its my first topic do give sum replies. 

Very beautiful post 👏...I did not know that Lagan had such a deep meaning...Thanks for letting us know.

For me:

No Mishal  - No Dutta - No LTL - No Colors

Diggu...Salman Khan or someone else as Dutta is not going to change that. I am reading the episodes every week...that is enough for me.

The only thing I am waiting for...is Mishal with a new project...and that is what I am going to watch. 😊
mkat22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

me me raises hand. 😆 I'm still here. aww so sweet u missed me. aww this is truly a heart touching post mkat. sorry I don't know your name. 😳 u described your lagan to the show/Dutta very well. 👏 yeap it hurts but we all tried to save it. ab PH and Colors doesn't want to be saved toh hum kya kare. 😆 it's Maha CRAP. All characters have been butchered all thanks to PS and there is nothing left to watch in this show.🥱 Since a new actor is coming in as Dutta, there will be still nothing to watch coz all characters are unrecognizable now. they have butchered the show totally with this nonsense basti track. Don't worry, Colors and Playtime Creationn will pay for it someday.
btw u should read D-N eternal love story. the original Dutta-Nakusha reside there. 😍

btw I'm she not he. 😳 😆
hope to see many more posts by you. 😳

Ritz thanx for ur views, i hav corrected my mistake of He/She. Sorry for that. Actually i remain busy throughout the day bec of my work. So wrote it by mistake. even i don't know much about all u people, but i do respect u all by heart. U know why bec. its a forum of educated people who watches things carefully, criticize wrong things, and stands unitedly.
mkat22 thumbnail
 agbg98, mnx Thanx for ur appreciation. even i am waiting for Mishal's next project. And mnx now LTL2 can never be called a masterpiece bec. it was story of Nakusha's face, not of Dutta's face. Now a new name of serial can be Chehre pe Chehra. This new dutta will cum to finish story onscreen only but will not be able to take place of Mishal in our hearts.