Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kabeer, Misha and Pia: Screw Change! (Page 2)

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

kanky can i just hug u? u took the word out of my mouth. screw change. really, i am not happy with the leap. i am trying to find something positive on it, but the stupid cvs are just freaking driving insane. Angryi stopped writing my ff bec of them.

I dun like hugging, I am really sorry. How about a handshake? And um, I think my post runs parallel to your view, but um never mind, my purpose is served, I need 'views'. Wacko And hey, cheer up, writers will be fine, they are doing this without Abhay right? LOL

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Kanky-Beautiful Post..
 Well I seriously don't know which Book u're reading coz me not a Book worm..SleepyReading Titles only makes my stomach *Burp*.. *oops* brain filled up..So I generally don't even go to Library..But I love that place.Wink.!!
 And now coming to Changes, one shuld  always welcome em Open heart coz Life n Changes move Hand In hand..
 Kabir is a Darling..I love the way he's trying to move on..
accepting the fact..
 Mish is changed alot she's more caring , more shield alike..for Pia..
BUT, True some things never changes n thats the basic nature..!! Dogie ki puunch seedhi nahi hotee..LOL

I take pride in being a brainy bookworm, and given I am brainy too much, I should cross question your predicament under which you dun read books! Cool It was like you said, I am hungry because I want a cheeseburger. Pig

Yes, one must learn to change but the 'must' stands the least chances of surviving in anybody human's life. We keep changing but the question is whether we like it or not, Kabeer does not like it and Misha never lets it bother her. Approve

Thanks for replying! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Kanky-Beautiful Post..
 Well I seriously don't know which Book u're reading coz me not a Book worm..SleepyReading Titles only makes my stomach *Burp*.. *oops* brain filled up..So I generally don't even go to Library..But I love that place.Wink.!!
 And now coming to Changes, one shuld  always welcome em Open heart coz Life n Changes move Hand In hand..
accepting the fact..
BUT, True some things never changes n thats the basic nature..!! Dogie ki puunch seedhi nahi hotee..LOL

I take pride in being a brainy bookworm, and given I am brainy too much, I should cross question your predicament under which you dun read books! Cool It was like you said, I am hungry because I want a cheeseburger. Pig

Yes, one must learn to change but the 'must' stands the least chances of surviving in anybody human's life. We keep changing but the question is whether we like it or not, Kabeer does not like it and Misha never lets it bother her. Approve

Thanks for replying! 
OoH..sure u can take all the pride n as for the dun..I'll try to go through the pages for  from the next time..LOL
And as for Cheeseburgers I love em.
And one for you as you asked..:

And about Kabir not liking it Time n T's Love will heel it all..

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Hey Kanky, how are you doing? I had to really really search for this post of yours,but am glad that I finally found itBig smile

I so agree with you about kabir, I never warmed up to his character at all...he was forever stuck in the college stud mode...post leap I thought they would show a proper track for him but still they have to emphasize the fact that he's hung up on his first love...true its hard to forget one's first love,but please after so many heartbreaks Kabir deserves something better track wise and someone by his side...if T is the answer fine but lets see how they handle their mature love story...

Misha, well she's always been a star and will be...she's the feel good, fun factor of the show and I wouldn't want her to change at all...

As for Piya I any day prefer the old curious cat, hopelessly in love with abhay piya...this new changed piya is a falsified image..and I hope the mirror shatters quickly and we get back our old piya seeking her abhay...yes it will be masochism at its best, but that's what pia is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Kanky-

Kanky-Beautiful Post..
accepting the fact..

Thanks for replying! 
OoH..sure u can take all the pride n as for the dun..I'll try to go through the pages for  from the next time..LOL
And as for Cheeseburgers I love em.
And one for you as you asked..:

And about Kabir not liking it Time n T's Love will heel it all..

Someone's trying to get witty, uh? 
I like one-liners that is all, though. I never once ate a cheeseburger in my life strangely. Wacko Tee is too shallow to heal anybody, BUT since they guarantee a change, I am looking forward too! Approve
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reepicheep

Hey Kanky, how are you doing? I had to really really search for this post of yours,but am glad that I finally found itBig smile

I am doing good, lady H. You oblige me, it's good to have people searching my posts. Well, you I mean. Big smile

I so agree with you about kabir, I never warmed up to his character at all...he was forever stuck in the college stud mode...post leap I thought they would show a proper track for him but still they have to emphasize the fact that he's hung up on his first love...true its hard to forget one's first love,but please after so many heartbreaks Kabir deserves something better track wise and someone by his side...if T is the answer fine but lets see how they handle their mature love story...

Yes, Kabeer has got potential. Just how much he hates change, though. You can really be stuck in life, so much you'd refuse to look beyond your hurt, the so-called that still holds exuberance to you, while your spectator sees you being killed under its exposure. Stern Smile

Misha, well she's always been a star and will be...she's the feel good, fun factor of the show and I wouldn't want her to change at all...

She's got the knack, she's a charming carefree juvenile, who guarantees naivety only on the exterior, deep down she's lost the innocence, that's bout Misha-post-leap. 

As for Piya I any day prefer the old curious cat, hopelessly in love with abhay piya...this new changed piya is a falsified image..and I hope the mirror shatters quickly and we get back our old piya seeking her abhay...yes it will be masochism at its best, but that's what pia is

Neither of her to avatars have ever managed to interest me, honestly. So I wouldn't say anything but this, yeah you are right but I dun consider it much! Pig

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index