25/05/11 CD+CC >.. (Page 35)

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by mansi95

oh..now i get it...but kirti is the mechanism same for animals and humansD'oh

no they are not for all process, but for exemple for cramps the reason is the same, buildup of lactic acid and then how to reduce cramps we use rats to see if the number of cramps are reduced or not, you will ask cramps and medicaments why?? well cramps are a sign of pain, so this is one model, another is for cancer test, we try to see if our potential drugs have any effect on cancer growth, but we dont go rats directly, first we use cells and then once we get positive results that has been proven buy an unknown tester we go to rats since cancer tests on rats is very bad
wat cells do u use before testing them on rats???so u are trying to find a medicine for cancerBig smile

sammy thanks for pixEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammykirti_fiji

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged

no they are not for all process, but for exemple for cramps the reason is the same, buildup of lactic acid and then how to reduce cramps we use rats to see if the number of cramps are reduced or not, you will ask cramps and medicaments why?? well cramps are a sign of pain, so this is one model, another is for cancer test, we try to see if our potential drugs have any effect on cancer growth, but we dont go rats directly, first we use cells and then once we get positive results that has been proven buy an unknown tester we go to rats since cancer tests on rats is very bad
wat cells do u use before testing them on rats???so u are trying to find a medicine for cancerBig smile

Welcome...Hug

Mansi why you are eating boss ka brain???LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-kirti_fiji

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

Welcome...Hug

no jaan its just that i am interested to knowLOLLOLLOL

Edited by mansi95 - 25 May 2011 at 3:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSammy

SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

no jaan its just that i am interested to knowLOLLOLLOL

Welcome...Hug

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm ok...LOL
kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

mansi cant give any more info, its a medical project and this is all that i can say about what i am doing, sorry you know how medical secrets are and also company policies are

@ samia - dont worry if mansi eats my brain she will not gain anything since neurons are out on a long long drive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

mansi cant give any more info, its a medical project and this is all that i can say about what i am doing, sorry you know how medical secrets are and also company policies are

@ samia - dont worry if mansi eats my brain she will not gain anything since neurons are out on a long long drive
its okay kirti...i can understand...Big smilebut there are medicines for cramps right????Ouch

and btw i have the neurons with me in my brain...LOLLOL
SweetSammy IF-Rockerz
SweetSammy
SweetSammy

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
@ Mansi 
now i can't like you too...Confused

I am going see you and boss later...HugHugHug
-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsammo

@ Mansi 
now i can't like you too...Confused

I am going see you and boss later...HugHugHug
u are going sammyCrywen will u cum back againBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index