Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

25/05/11 CD+CC >.. (Page 18)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40361

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

@ sofi -  hi and why are you dead (due to new promo or slov's ice cream)

@ slov - ,thanks for the ice cream, i love them

@ maansi -  yes need to change her style a bit, she needs to be more refined, she is the khurana wife


theme - waiting for azi, its her turn, tell you what, if no sign of her then we will ask the next on the list ok
but the cvs are kanjoosCry

i know, but lets hope they recycle naintara's outfitROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MansiKohli-blackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

geet should start wearing some classy sarees,,,,enough of suits,,,now only sarees,,,,Embarrassed

I m 100000000000000000000000 % Agree With U.



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_mekirti_fiji

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 24620

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijiblackb28

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by kirti_fiji

@ sofi -  hi and why are you dead (due to new promo or slov's ice cream)

@ slov - ,thanks for the ice cream, i love them

@ maansi -  yes need to change her style a bit, she needs to be more refined, she is the khurana wife


theme - waiting for azi, its her turn, tell you what, if no sign of her then we will ask the next on the list ok
but the cvs are kanjoosCry

i know, but lets hope they recycle naintara's outfitROFL
nainatara's sarees used to be super hotEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fijiblackb28

-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Joined: 13 February 2011
Posts: 12810

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by SlovHanda

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by SlovHanda

HI BUBBLY HOW R U...

n here is ice cream 4 all cdiansBig smile





Hii Slov, Me Good. n U?

All Cdians Bhaag Jao Bcoz Ice Cream Is Mine..hmmm Yummy..Thanks Slov...





bubbly , take ur share,,n don;t keep an eye on others share,LOL

No All Ice Cream Is Mine.

bubbly AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Joined: 24 February 2007
Posts: 40361

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

geet should start wearing some classy sarees,,,,enough of suits,,,now only sarees,,,,Embarrassed

yes completely agree, saris would be nice


SOFI where are you???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_mesun-naaaaaaaaa-MansiKohli-blackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 24620

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_me-MansiKohli-kirti_fijiblackb28

blackb28 IF-Addictz
blackb28
blackb28

Joined: 08 January 2010
Posts: 66919

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansi95

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by SlovHanda

Originally posted by blackb28

Originally posted by SlovHanda

HI BUBBLY HOW R U...

n here is ice cream 4 all cdiansBig smile





Hii Slov, Me Good. n U?

All Cdians Bhaag Jao Bcoz Ice Cream Is Mine..hmmm Yummy..Thanks Slov...





bubbly , take ur share,,n don;t keep an eye on others share,LOL

No All Ice Cream Is Mine.

bubbly AngryLOL

Don't Show Me Angry Mood..Angry Young Man Is My MSK..Ok

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serenity_me-MansiKohli-kirti_fiji

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index