Oh Don't worry Mansi i am not talking about blind rats...๐Ÿ˜†
i am talking about her lab rats...๐Ÿ˜†

are there rats in the lab????
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mansi95

are there rats in the lab????

yes i work with rats (i know animal rights group are against it) but for any medicine to be tested on humans need to be first tested on animals. animal rights activist says dont test on animals, then give us a solution, you dont want us to test on animals but you want new medicines, cant have both๐Ÿ˜†

and the chem words are just normal work i do here
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yes i work with rats (i know animal rights group are against it) but for any medicine to be tested on humans need to be first tested on animals. animal rights activist says dont test on animals, then give us a solution, you dont want us to test on animals but you want new medicines, cant have both๐Ÿ˜†

and the chem words are just normal work i do here

oh..now i get it...but kirti is the mechanism same for animals and humans
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

thanks samia

You come come boss...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

oh..now i get it...but kirti is the mechanism same for animals and humans

no they are not for all process, but for exemple for cramps the reason is the same, buildup of lactic acid and then how to reduce cramps we use rats to see if the number of cramps are reduced or not, you will ask cramps and medicaments why?? well cramps are a sign of pain, so this is one model, another is for cancer test, we try to see if our potential drugs have any effect on cancer growth, but we dont go rats directly, first we use cells and then once we get positive results that has been proven buy an unknown tester we go to rats since cancer tests on rats is very bad
-MansiKohli- thumbnail

no they are not for all process, but for exemple for cramps the reason is the same, buildup of lactic acid and then how to reduce cramps we use rats to see if the number of cramps are reduced or not, you will ask cramps and medicaments why?? well cramps are a sign of pain, so this is one model, another is for cancer test, we try to see if our potential drugs have any effect on cancer growth, but we dont go rats directly, first we use cells and then once we get positive results that has been proven buy an unknown tester we go to rats since cancer tests on rats is very bad

wat cells do u use before testing them on rats???so u are trying to find a medicine for cancer๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sammy thanks for pix๐Ÿ˜ณ
SweetSammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

wat cells do u use before testing them on rats???so u are trying to find a medicine for cancer๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sammy thanks for pix๐Ÿ˜ณ

Welcome...๐Ÿค—

Mansi why you are eating boss ka brain???๐Ÿ˜†
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetsammo

Welcome...๐Ÿค—

Mansi why you are eating boss ka brain???๐Ÿ˜†

no jaan its just that i am interested to know๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by mansi95 - 12 years ago