Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal's so called Bad attitude (Page 3)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
For Colors to have lost Mishal  is clearly a situation of very Sour Grapes.

These rumors and far fetched lying articles are acts of Sheer Desperation to gain publicity.

Mishal has God and his loyal fans on his side.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82Moontidemnx12mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-Hamlet53

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with Ivy. Sour grapes it is.

For the sake of argument, even if we buy the tantrum story for a moment, how does that justify the comatose state of the Dutta character or the butchering of the show's very essence?
It all looks like a ploy to try putting someone in his 'rightful place'. As if saying, 

So you thought you have created an icon huh? See what we do to him, how easily and how fast we trash all your hard work.. Its we who make and break you, WE the ones all powerful. The show will be what WE want it to be. The same message was also conveyed to a certain '200 viewers'.

The problem is, it was more a case of cutting off the nose to spite the face. Some people had this misconception that they can force feed their viewers any poop that they feel like (Now learning the hard way they can't).

The royal blunder here was the underestimation of the thinking viewer. Ones that know the proper use of a remote, the ones aware of their freedom of choice and absolutely adamant about their likes and dislikes. And their ability of telling a sour grape from a sweet one. Tantrums? OK, so did the director/writer/creatives who are not with the show anymore also throw tantrums? And why are more people from the original cast gradually moving on to other things?

One begins to wonder whether a whole lot was not right here! May be some sort of 'tantrum plague' pervading the sets?

I have steadfastly avoided another serial from the same stable after the initial episodes and that is Utran. Its inane to say the least. Another, Balika Vadhu has lost track completely. I don't get to watch it but hear about it from my family. As for the Amma ji thing, do anyone watch it anymore?
What I also not like about the channel is their use of kids to attract attention. And then invariably put them in situations that have nothing to do with normal childhood or the real problems children face. Nor are they addressing serious issues like abuse or child labour or illiteracy. Then again, you have running boards like 'auraton pe ho rahe atyachar ka hum purzor virodh kar rahe hain' and the story line goes in just the opposite direction making a mockery of the claim. The double standards are only glaring, because they claim to address issues of female feoticide, child marriage, gender biases and actually use all this to churn out commercial success.

Lastly, the smart people wielding power should have known even if the number is a mere 200, it still is a sample population.
They should have paid attention to what the opinion poll was saying.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22dranuFatima82dramagoAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-mnx12-Fivr-Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-rama_2010mozart66sub_rosa-Ritz-ivy_11prnczHamlet53TheRager

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Word Moon. I Couldn't have said it better.

Enjoy reading  your well analyzed and reflective (D-N story) posts..are you a writer by any chance? Just a passing thought ...

I really wish, pray and hope that Mishal comes up with another powerful performance SOON. It will be the hardest slap to his detractors and kill all these awful rumors.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22Fatima82Moontidemnx12mozart66

san121 Goldie
san121
san121

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltldeewani

Guyz. Mishal is not part of the show. We know it and we're trying to adjust with the reality. Personally, I don't have any interest about the new entry. Whoever comes, doesn't matter at all. The channel has finally executed their plan to replace him. Ok, fine...But what is boiling my blood is the false tantrum rumours. Recently all the articles about Shabbir's entry mentioned one thing is common. and that is Mishal's bad attitude, intolerable tantrums made him exit. THIS IS THE LIMIT. They wanted to get rid of him and he left. But why they're still spreading these false rumors... We can not bring him into the show (actually i don't him back to laagi anymore) but can't we do anything to stop these false rumours??? This is the question of his career. I'm afraid these might affect his next opportunities.

I have no idea what to do. I'm totally clueless about where to start. Our continous demands of getting him back didn't affect the channel/PH,,,thats why i'm very dissappointed, feeling very low... kuch solid karna hoga...

Swasthika

It is seemed to that proverb " Those Grapes are sour"LOL,

Within 4 yrs after launching, Colors has earned a huge public attention and become top show channel...that has made the authors insane. They consider themselves as master of all trades,
controller of actors mode...When Mishal has put his own talent independently, that was unbearable for them. Why an actor will be so markable beyond their margin? Remove him and remove by establishing a logical ( add ill befor it) cause. They usually take the audience and viewers as rumor-blind...

Those who are aware about their favourite man, they can smell the rat easily...what will go if Mishal's image is being tried to demolish...it happend all tha famous ones before, and it is a popular custom to  all the real ones...

So we should not bother them,,,I think Mishal also is not stirred by these poor attempts as he has known the fact.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemozart66Hamlet53

CyberOstrich Senior Member
CyberOstrich
CyberOstrich

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Totally agree with Ivy. Sour grapes it is.

For the sake of argument, even if we buy the tantrum story for a moment, how does that justify the comatose state of the Dutta character or the butchering of the show's very essence?
It all looks like a ploy to try putting someone in his 'rightful place'. As if saying, 

So you thought you have created an icon huh? See what we do to him, how easily and how fast we trash all your hard work.. Its we who make and break you, WE the ones all powerful. The show will be what WE want it to be. The same message was also conveyed to a certain '200 viewers'.

The problem is, it was more a case of cutting off the nose to spite the face. Some people had this misconception that they can force feed their viewers any poop that they feel like (Now learning the hard way they can't).

The royal blunder here was the underestimation of the thinking viewer. Ones that know the proper use of a remote, the ones aware of their freedom of choice and absolutely adamant about their likes and dislikes. And their ability of telling a sour grape from a sweet one. Tantrums? OK, so did the director/writer/creatives who are not with the show anymore also throw tantrums? And why are more people from the original cast gradually moving on to other things?

One begins to wonder whether a whole lot was not right here! May be some sort of 'tantrum plague' pervading the sets?

I have steadfastly avoided another serial from the same stable after the initial episodes and that is Utran. Its inane to say the least. Another, Balika Vadhu has lost track completely. I don't get to watch it but hear about it from my family. As for the Amma ji thing, do anyone watch it anymore?
What I also not like about the channel is their use of kids to attract attention. And then invariably put them in situations that have nothing to do with normal childhood or the real problems children face. Nor are they addressing serious issues like abuse or child labour or illiteracy. Then again, you have running boards like 'auraton pe ho rahe atyachar ka hum purzor virodh kar rahe hain' and the story line goes in just the opposite direction making a mockery of the claim. The double standards are only glaring, because they claim to address issues of female feoticide, child marriage, gender biases and actually use all this to churn out commercial success.

Lastly, the smart people wielding power should have known even if the number is a mere 200, it still is a sample population.
They should have paid attention to what the opinion poll was saying.
Moon- U've hit the nail right on the head here... very well said!!
It's so obvious that its a classic case of power flexing its muscles...dictatorship showing its ugly head! I toh still can't fathom that they really went out of the way to take apart this soul stirring story... very very deliberately... which was actually fetching them high TRPs... just because someone was taken over by this huge 'insane' power trip and wanted to show MR his place/ bow down and accept whatever crap that was being hurled at him in the form of changes to the storyline!! But what abt the others at Colors... are they equally sick/blind that they actually thought that the present crap storyline will be lapped by the same viewers who had already got used to putting their thinking caps on while watching LTL earlier?!!!! These people are in the entertainment industry after all and should be knowing how important is it to latch on to the pulse of the viewers... and continue giving them what they wantConfusedConfused But it seems that they are totally oblivious and living in their own bubble.. and as u rightly said .. will continue to force feed the viewers with any crap THEY want to thinking that as they already have a loyal audience for that show, who are sooo besotted,  they will continue to watch till eternity!!!

I have no clue abt other channels and their machinations but sumtimes really wish that LTL shld have been been on some other channel- so that at least we could have seen some logical conclusion to the show AND hopefully they would've treasured MR!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82san121MoontideAbhiAni-sourire-mnx12mozart66-Swasti-sub_rosaivy_11Hamlet53TheRager

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys,

Even if if if anyone wants to believe MR throwing tantrums,   i would just say.."y shouldn't he"Wink...Almost everyday we are bearing this torture of "empty PotS"Embarrassed making so much noise and has reached beyond tolerance level, and a person like MR who is talented and loved by as many as  200+ Wink has got every right to do soWinkLOLLOLLOL u go ahead man, we still love you for what u r"Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82dranuMoontidesan121mozart66-Swasti-ivy_11

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Feeling very relaxed by reading these comments. Thank u guyz for sharing your thoughts and making me believe that as long as we keep mishal in our prayers, nothing bad can happen with him. Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82dranusan121ivy_11Hamlet53

AkkiLuvsCOLORS IF-Stunnerz
AkkiLuvsCOLORS
AkkiLuvsCOLORS

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
i m still hoping MR will cm back...bcz yesterday they showed MR flash back scenes again...i doubt bcz if they had to replace him they wud hv not showed him again...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideHamlet53

Go to top