Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkat22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

All colors people are confused and indirectly again said that they wanted to get rid of him. I personally feel is se pehle wo Mishal ko show se hatate, Mishal himself left LTL This made them more angry. Mishal proved he is not a puppet, and has self respect. Pata nai audience ke liye usne 3 mahine unhe kaise tolerate kia. Mishal ke liye humara support hamesha hai.

rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
His good karmas will stop him from taking wrong step, will protect him, will give him enough success in life. They can't damage his image, his work will speak for him, He is lucky that he is not depending only on his acting career to support him, that is hurting these people spreading rumours about him. They will pay for their Karmas soon, don't worry.😊

Bas ab yeh jaldi aa jaaye... 
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mishal doesn't seem like an insecure person at all, and knowing his acting and interpersonal skills he will get good opportunities in the future.  And knowing his enterpreneurial commitments he is not desperate to jump onto the next role that comes along.  I am sure he will take his time and choose what is best for him.  And his fans are always there with him to support and wait for his next show!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
actually Mishal did take out the wind from colours sails ,in his  recent interveiw when he mentioned about his his vacation to Goa and France.If you recall when question about his return to LTL2 ,he phoo phooed it by say that they were just rumours that some body was spreading.That was the period when colors were giving his flash backs in veiw of pulling back and wooing lost viewers,misleading people. But Mishal in his grand style which I thought was very shrewd thwarted colours stategy by saying a big NO. After that THE TRPS STARTEDTO SLUMP.Besides he does not to give anymore clarifications, he is royal,regal,and above all in an offensive postion ,its colors who are now receiving what they deserve.So let them run their businessand let Mishal get on with his life which he is. For us, we loved him before and we love him now and Mishal knows that. Mishal has the peace of the gods with him! Also leave the Vengenance in the hands of God He sees every thing! I believe If  God is for you,who can be against you! Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Fatima82 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
he shattered their pride by saying NO to them and they are so egoistic that they are unable to digest it..
what Laagi gave to colors they couldnt handle it well that is fame and name hence playing dirty game with Mishal..
I truly belive that Mishal is enough capable of handling these ppl in the very right way.. hence he is doing his deed .. no matter how much colors try to provoke him by thier repeated tantrum news Mishal has already made it clear in his interveiws that he is not the one but was PH/colors throwing tantrum on him...
so I belive he will continue to stay mum no matter how many news of tantrum blah blah  revolves in the media..
"sigh"
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Colors have been spreading a lot of different rumours...that prove by itself...
that they are lying.

Mishal not saying anything...is the right thing to do...again it proves...
that it is Colors who got tantrums and not Mishal.

If he was a guy with lot of tantrums he would have reacted angrily on the rumours by now.

I do not think the rumours will effect that much...because...rumours do die.

If the people/fans are not reacting and ignoring the rumours...and so is the actor
How long can they be able to keep rumours alive.

It is showbiz and it is about money...people know that Mishal is a very good and successful actor...he got many loyal fans and they are going to follow him...
romours are not going to stop anyone wanted to sign Mishal for there new project.

Sorry (if I hurt any Salman fans) but Salman Khan got tantrums...but people are still lining up to sign him.

But it is true...it does make you very angry to read the same old story or some other cooked up story to hide what really happen...Mishal gave them a year of dedication and very hard work and they do not show any appreciation...Mishal never took the credit for the popularity of Dutta always thanks anyone else...and that how they treat him.😡

Anyone can see that Colors are the bad guys.

Also (I think) if we do find a way to complain or do something about it...it is just going to give Colors what they want...medias attention.

What Mishal need is a good project...soon...some luck...and we his fans just keep supporting him.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For Colors to have lost Mishal  is clearly a situation of very Sour Grapes.

These rumors and far fetched lying articles are acts of Sheer Desperation to gain publicity.

Mishal has God and his loyal fans on his side.

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree with Ivy. Sour grapes it is.

For the sake of argument, even if we buy the tantrum story for a moment, how does that justify the comatose state of the Dutta character or the butchering of the show's very essence?
It all looks like a ploy to try putting someone in his 'rightful place'. As if saying, 

So you thought you have created an icon huh? See what we do to him, how easily and how fast we trash all your hard work.. Its we who make and break you, WE the ones all powerful. The show will be what WE want it to be. The same message was also conveyed to a certain '200 viewers'.

The problem is, it was more a case of cutting off the nose to spite the face. Some people had this misconception that they can force feed their viewers any poop that they feel like (Now learning the hard way they can't).

The royal blunder here was the underestimation of the thinking viewer. Ones that know the proper use of a remote, the ones aware of their freedom of choice and absolutely adamant about their likes and dislikes. And their ability of telling a sour grape from a sweet one. Tantrums? OK, so did the director/writer/creatives who are not with the show anymore also throw tantrums? And why are more people from the original cast gradually moving on to other things?

One begins to wonder whether a whole lot was not right here! May be some sort of 'tantrum plague' pervading the sets?

I have steadfastly avoided another serial from the same stable after the initial episodes and that is Utran. Its inane to say the least. Another, Balika Vadhu has lost track completely. I don't get to watch it but hear about it from my family. As for the Amma ji thing, do anyone watch it anymore?
What I also not like about the channel is their use of kids to attract attention. And then invariably put them in situations that have nothing to do with normal childhood or the real problems children face. Nor are they addressing serious issues like abuse or child labour or illiteracy. Then again, you have running boards like 'auraton pe ho rahe atyachar ka hum purzor virodh kar rahe hain' and the story line goes in just the opposite direction making a mockery of the claim. The double standards are only glaring, because they claim to address issues of female feoticide, child marriage, gender biases and actually use all this to churn out commercial success.

Lastly, the smart people wielding power should have known even if the number is a mere 200, it still is a sample population.
They should have paid attention to what the opinion poll was saying.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Word Moon. I Couldn't have said it better.

Enjoy reading  your well analyzed and reflective (D-N story) posts..are you a writer by any chance? Just a passing thought ...

I really wish, pray and hope that Mishal comes up with another powerful performance SOON. It will be the hardest slap to his detractors and kill all these awful rumors.
san121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltldeewani

Guyz. Mishal is not part of the show. We know it and we're trying to adjust with the reality. Personally, I don't have any interest about the new entry. Whoever comes, doesn't matter at all. The channel has finally executed their plan to replace him. Ok, fine...But what is boiling my blood is the false tantrum rumours. Recently all the articles about Shabbir's entry mentioned one thing is common. and that is Mishal's bad attitude, intolerable tantrums made him exit. THIS IS THE LIMIT. They wanted to get rid of him and he left. But why they're still spreading these false rumors... We can not bring him into the show (actually i don't him back to laagi anymore) but can't we do anything to stop these false rumours??? This is the question of his career. I'm afraid these might affect his next opportunities.

I have no idea what to do. I'm totally clueless about where to start. Our continous demands of getting him back didn't affect the channel/PH,,,thats why i'm very dissappointed, feeling very low... kuch solid karna hoga...

Swasthika

It is seemed to that proverb " Those Grapes are sour"😆,

Within 4 yrs after launching, Colors has earned a huge public attention and become top show channel...that has made the authors insane. They consider themselves as master of all trades,
controller of actors mode...When Mishal has put his own talent independently, that was unbearable for them. Why an actor will be so markable beyond their margin? Remove him and remove by establishing a logical ( add ill befor it) cause. They usually take the audience and viewers as rumor-blind...

Those who are aware about their favourite man, they can smell the rat easily...what will go if Mishal's image is being tried to demolish...it happend all tha famous ones before, and it is a popular custom to  all the real ones...

So we should not bother them,,,I think Mishal also is not stirred by these poor attempts as he has known the fact.