Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal's so called Bad attitude

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guyz. Mishal is not part of the show. We know it and we're trying to adjust with the reality. Personally, I don't have any interest about the new entry. Whoever comes, doesn't matter at all. The channel has finally executed their plan to replace him. Ok, fine...But what is boiling my blood is the false tantrum rumours. Recently all the articles about Shabbir's entry mentioned one thing is common. and that is Mishal's bad attitude, intolerable tantrums made him exit. THIS IS THE LIMIT. They wanted to get rid of him and he left. But why they're still spreading these false rumors... We can not bring him into the show (actually i don't him back to laagi anymore) but can't we do anything to stop these false rumours??? This is the question of his career. I'm afraid these might affect his next opportunities.

I have no idea what to do. I'm totally clueless about where to start. Our continous demands of getting him back didn't affect the channel/PH,,,thats why i'm very dissappointed, feeling very low... kuch solid karna hoga...

Swasthika
Edited by ltldeewani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ltldeewani

Guyz. Mishal is not part of the show. We know it and we're trying to adjust with the reality. Personally, I don't have any interest about the new entry. Whoever comes, doesn't matter at all. The channel has finally executed their plan to replace him. Ok, fine...But what is boiling my blood is the false tantrum rumours. Recently all the articles about Shabbir's entry mentioned one thing is common. and that is Mishal's bad attitude, intolerable tantrums made him exit. THIS IS THE LIMIT. They wanted to get rid of him and he left. But why they're still spreading these false rumors... We can not bring him into the show (actually i don't him back to laagi anymore) but can't we do anything to stop these false rumours??? This is the question of his career. I'm afraid these might affect his next opportunities.

I have no idea what to do. I'm totally clueless about where to start. Our continous demands of getting him back didn't affect the channel/PH,,,thats why i'm very dissappointed, feeling very low... kuch solid karna hoga...

Swasthika

Funny thing is that Colors are contradicting themselves. They're proving themselves as the ones in the wrong here. It's Mishal's professionalism that's keeping him from lashing back at Colors. He's not stooping as low as they have. Yet they claim he's not professional.

Whatever. The rumours don't bother me as much as they used to anymore, because the truth is that they're all lies spread by the channel. Let them do whatever they want. We know the truth and we'll support Mishal however we can.

The only thing that worries me a bit is whether this will affect his career in the future...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
don't worry dear
colors are using these rumors after mishal's exit and we don't care about these rumors so you too don't worry as we will always with mishal

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly speaking who are these people who spread rumuors to effect Mishal's career. There is something called 'karma'. Has Mishal not earned any good karma in all the months he has worked hard to entertain us?
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Frankly speaking who are these people who spread rumuors to effect Mishal's career. There is something called 'karma'. Has Mishal not earned any good karma in all the months he has worked hard to entertain us?

You know what they say, Ksh. What goes around... comes around.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Elysia

You know what they say, Ksh. What goes around... comes around.

@ Bold ...Its gone take some time... but i can definitely see it coming in double the force...  The channel - creative heads have really played dirty...  they will surely pay for it...Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Doing all this colors themselves proves that they r unprofessional and MR being a true professional stays out of all this!

As his fans we can support him in whatever he do and just ignore all these after all how long can they do this ha, on day it will come out to public, there is a saying in our native language "how much u practices backstage u have to dance in front of all" so colors true will also come out v soon !!

And Ana I agree with u too, yes what goes around come around!! So will wait for it patiently

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rama_2010

@ Bold ...Its gone take some time... but i can definitely see it coming in double the force...  The channel - creative heads have really played dirty...  they will surely pay for it...

i feel they already r paying for it bt r too ful of thmselves tht they cnt c it... sum1 shw thm a mirror man... 😆😆😆😆
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

All these will have the right effect on the right people at the right time.. the more they stretch, the results will also come that much faster...if Mishal is not speaking anything, it is purely his choice.. but he has the most loyal fans who will support him thro'out.. his talent is so strong to be affected by all these rumors and surely his work will speak for itself...   
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

His good karmas will stop him from taking wrong step, will protect him, will give him enough success in life. They can't damage his image, his work will speak for him, He is lucky that he is not depending only on his acting career to support him, that is hurting these people spreading rumours about him. They will pay for their Karmas soon, don't worry.😊