India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal's so called Bad attitude

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Guyz. Mishal is not part of the show. We know it and we're trying to adjust with the reality. Personally, I don't have any interest about the new entry. Whoever comes, doesn't matter at all. The channel has finally executed their plan to replace him. Ok, fine...But what is boiling my blood is the false tantrum rumours. Recently all the articles about Shabbir's entry mentioned one thing is common. and that is Mishal's bad attitude, intolerable tantrums made him exit. THIS IS THE LIMIT. They wanted to get rid of him and he left. But why they're still spreading these false rumors... We can not bring him into the show (actually i don't him back to laagi anymore) but can't we do anything to stop these false rumours??? This is the question of his career. I'm afraid these might affect his next opportunities.

I have no idea what to do. I'm totally clueless about where to start. Our continous demands of getting him back didn't affect the channel/PH,,,thats why i'm very dissappointed, feeling very low... kuch solid karna hoga...

Swasthika

Edited by ltldeewani - 24 May 2011 at 10:04am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshyla74garima25mkat22Fatima82star1315Jia1captkirk__priyanka__san121mnx12rama_2010mozart66tinkerbe11Ani_La_IamElysiaivy_11mIsHeZ.x-Azy-Hamlet53sonia_koolkhanMoon_Lovers

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltldeewani

Guyz. Mishal is not part of the show. We know it and we're trying to adjust with the reality. Personally, I don't have any interest about the new entry. Whoever comes, doesn't matter at all. The channel has finally executed their plan to replace him. Ok, fine...But what is boiling my blood is the false tantrum rumours. Recently all the articles about Shabbir's entry mentioned one thing is common. and that is Mishal's bad attitude, intolerable tantrums made him exit. THIS IS THE LIMIT. They wanted to get rid of him and he left. But why they're still spreading these false rumors... We can not bring him into the show (actually i don't him back to laagi anymore) but can't we do anything to stop these false rumours??? This is the question of his career. I'm afraid these might affect his next opportunities.

I have no idea what to do. I'm totally clueless about where to start. Our continous demands of getting him back didn't affect the channel/PH,,,thats why i'm very dissappointed, feeling very low... kuch solid karna hoga...

Swasthika

Funny thing is that Colors are contradicting themselves. They're proving themselves as the ones in the wrong here. It's Mishal's professionalism that's keeping him from lashing back at Colors. He's not stooping as low as they have. Yet they claim he's not professional.

Whatever. The rumours don't bother me as much as they used to anymore, because the truth is that they're all lies spread by the channel. Let them do whatever they want. We know the truth and we'll support Mishal however we can.

The only thing that worries me a bit is whether this will affect his career in the future...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82urmimalakomal_w25san121Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-mozart66rama_2010sub_rosatinkerbe11mIsHeZ.xHamlet53

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
don't worry dear
colors are using these rumors after mishal's exit and we don't care about these rumors so you too don't worry as we will always with mishal

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22tinkerbe11Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking who are these people who spread rumuors to effect Mishal's career. There is something called 'karma'. Has Mishal not earned any good karma in all the months he has worked hard to entertain us?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22shyla74urmimalaFatima82komal_w25-Roopa-yoyo2AbhiAnimnx12tinkerbe11mozart66Ani_La_Iamivy_11Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Frankly speaking who are these people who spread rumuors to effect Mishal's career. There is something called 'karma'. Has Mishal not earned any good karma in all the months he has worked hard to entertain us?

You know what they say, Ksh. What goes around... comes around.

Edited by Elysia - 24 May 2011 at 10:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22Fatima82komal_w25yoyo2-Roopa-mnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66tinkerbe11ivy_11

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

@ Bold ...Its gone take some time... but i can definitely see it coming in double the force...  The channel - creative heads have really played dirty...  they will surely pay for it...

Edited by rama_2010 - 24 May 2011 at 10:36am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22urmimalaFatima82komal_w25mnx12tinkerbe11mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-Elysiaivy_11TheRager

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Doing all this colors themselves proves that they r unprofessional and MR being a true professional stays out of all this!

As his fans we can support him in whatever he do and just ignore all these after all how long can they do this ha, on day it will come out to public, there is a saying in our native language "how much u practices backstage u have to dance in front of all" so colors true will also come out v soon !!

And Ana I agree with u too, yes what goes around come around!! So will wait for it patiently

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22urmimalaFatima82mnx12tinkerbe11mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-ivy_11

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by Elysia

@ Bold ...Its gone take some time... but i can definitely see it coming in double the force...  The channel - creative heads have really played dirty...  they will surely pay for it...
i feel they already r paying for it bt r too ful of thmselves tht they cnt c it... sum1 shw thm a mirror man... LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mkat22Fatima82meriyaartinkerbe11Ani_La_Iam-Swasti-

Go to top