will gulal ever be able to love kesar???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hello guys...
just saw todays episode.After seeing todays episode one question came to my mind.

when kesar was holding gulal i could only see the "that kind " of love only in kesars eyes not gulal's
why????????

Maybe gulaal doesnt like the idea of kesar taking the marriage thing seriously...😕

She had that tug in her eyes but she stopped herself in the moment. I think the emotions and proximity got too much for her.

She definitely FEELS something but lets not forget this is Gulaal. She's a 'pran jaaye par vachan na jaaye' type heroine. It'll take time...
gulaal z in a very confused situation rite nw n i think shz jstified if yu think frm her angle.a young widow marrying hr dead bt extremely beloved husbands bro 2 save his life n dats wat deyarvatu was fr her.she did n she forgot n life kam bck 2 normal bt only fr gulaal,fr kesar it changed evrything.😕nw dat small boy coming bck home as a grwn up young man n showing feelings towards her out of blue bcz she dznt evn remember or can say acknowledge da fact dat ds guy z fortunately or unfortunately hr husband.gulaal is noway in love vth kesar except dat hez vasants bro n its going to be very tough fr kesar to make her realise n understand der relation.
It gonna be a slow subtle transition for Gulaal to ever see Kesar as more, but she does feel for him, there has always been strong feelings of unconditional love i will say but could they change into the ones Kesar has, it remains to be seen and like Kes-Gul are, they are pulled towards each other, they feel for each other otherwise why such emotions from their eyes and those that come out in tears and today we saw a few times where Gulaal felt a tug towards him and in those eyes of hers, but she broke it off

I think what Kes-Gul share and what is between them, is what Gulaal needs to see and think on, that their feelings doesnt need to be define but its just there, they have a unique and rare 'love'

Yah same, I too find myself asking the exact question same again and again. I believe only when Gulaal start's looking at Kesar like a man, and not like the child he once was, she will be able to love him like a woman love's a man. As he loves her. It will take time for her feelings to develop and for her perspective to change. I think slowly through his love and romantic advances toward's her, her perspective will change, and slowly, her feelings will too. Right now Gulaal herself is the main obstacle, because I think she's to scared to acknowledge how her and Kesar's relationship is developing. For the sake of her "once-married" status, and for the sake of Talli's feelings. But once she recognizes this, everything will change.

Gulaal is too loyal for her own good. She did not think of anyone other than Vasant in the romance domain and she is in denial about Kesar's feelings towards her. She is realizing it gradually how Kesar feels about her but I doubt that she will ever reciprocate it. Like Reemz said," jaan jaye..." .that's our Gulaal. 😃 She may be a 30 year old but she acts like a 60 year old. Buddhi of the family!