Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-24th May

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yippiieee   Me First  !!!!!!!  ðŸ˜†

Nice Episode . Love Dadaji - Deepak  -  RB Talk Even Rano - Alok , It's everywhere Boys don't want to take responsibility of their parents and It's sad but so true . Other end Felt bad for Suhana as she is stuck with Shashi Kala name and learn the true meaning of the name. Very disappointed in the Young-lings.  All in all wonderful Episode. Only bit I didn't like was terrace part. Enough now Ishaan Everyon has given u enough hits to understand that u r married to shashi kala / suhana . Now he is no more Champu , he is leaning towards idiot . 
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
second! res i wanna read first 😆! 
family talk was nice i think.. the talk between dadaji-deepak-alok
It was hilarious to see suhana's reaction when she found the meanin of her new name! Feel so bad for her now!  [ now she knw why ishaan keeps saying pagal ladki to her ðŸ˜•]! 
one thing i dun understand is how come ishaan doesnt get anything... was he like tht dumb seriously.. so many people have mistakenly said tht he is married and obviously.. the finger points out at shashikala like wht jassi said today.. still hes acting like a doofbag! 
Overall, it was good episode... not bad not very good either.. 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Nice Episode . Love Dadaji - Deepak  -  RB Talk Even Rano - Alok , It's everywhere Boys don't want to take responsibility of their parents and It's sad but so true . Other end Felt bad for Suhana as she is stuck with Shashi Kala name and learn the true meaning of the name. Very disappointed in the Young-lings.  All in all wonderful Episode. Only bit I didn't like was terrace part. Enough now Ishaan Everyon has given u enough hits to understand that u r married to shashi kala / suhana . Now he is no more Champu , he is leaning towards idiot . 

So true netri...how bad suhana must be feeling thinking that ishaan is not with her so all the family members are making fun of her😭
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@black..loved this point nets...very very true...i have seen soo many boys/men who dont take care of their parents...and say they dont have money just at the point of treatment...i love SGP more becos they show how much important parents are...and how much respect and importance the children shud give especially in their old age...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

So true netri...how bad suhana must be feeling thinking that ishaan is not with her so all the family members are making fun of her😭

Even worst Renu , It's like U don't know how to speak english language and people very close to u make fun of U rather than teach U how to speak correctly. She trusted these people. She never watch Old Hindi Movies so she never new the meaning but Rest Disha, Rajni , Deepak , Ishika knew the damage . One of them should have come forward before. Never stoop so low that U can't even look at ur self .  
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even worst Renu , It's like U don't know how to speak english language and people very close to u make fun of U rather than teach U how to speak correctly. She trusted these people. She never watch Old Hindi Movies so she never new the meaning but Rest Disha, Rajni , Deepak , Ishika knew the damage . One of them should have come forward before. Never stoop so low that U can't even look at ur self .  

Ya i always dislike this thing about kasyap's...no doubt they love suhana but they dont respect her...she is just a cartoon for them...simply because she comes from a different background

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR REALLY ENJOYED
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am third!!! Lovely update. Will watch the episode later. A slow progress , but lovely scenes to fill up the time, Alok and Rano situation sounds familiar in many ways. Kyshaps are great in every way, if all of looks after even only our own relatives then there won't be problems as every family has got relatives who are in need, charity does start from home and it's not even charity it's an obligation, no matter how little help you can do but something is better then nothing.
Poor Suhana really turned into a TYPICAL serial BAHU/WIFE , crying, miserable , Pooja ke thali, aarti, etc etc, waking up early , All the Aunty type audience should be happy now! As Suhana is a Star Plus bahu naw, I bet SP award for Favourite Patni and Bahu is Suhana,s next year.
I am glad Suhana found out about the name, but of no use as they made her Ullo again.
A middle of the week episode. So many hints here and there but Ishaan is turned into being a tube light.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Very nice episode. But now I want Ishaan's memory to come back.