Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-24th May

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanamanjusChetnaksuecMC4821snehasanjanamvatsakrishygdambisgujaratigirlpragyakumarbaliehabsfanAMSToinkoinkactivesonaleshachorangeshwetasidjansmile365daysRaviSharmaJANNAVnirleppannuravneetgilljaya.sadutta94shantellbrowngiguserzackg***Anu***kamuralijulaikhamiss_patel5moonlightmvk_15neuchariMefromNJekomassvesumrgattukripsySrkDiyaSaee.TBeHappyAlwaysMayurnASYATressaelle45m001ice.maidennaj7snehasudhir_Nancy_srmirjiShanak_Fansamirah23-Happy4Ever-madhoostonexiruaGSunriseGreenabb01ShadowImbuemjtruelegend111192jassie_17uknaik99cherrypansyRoarkabhi786Keenu.GSiddhi_Monu-SunNaaYusBeeiViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Yippiieee   Me First  !!!!!!!  LOL

Nice Episode . Love Dadaji - Deepak  -  RB Talk Even Rano - Alok , It's everywhere Boys don't want to take responsibility of their parents and It's sad but so true . Other end Felt bad for Suhana as she is stuck with Shashi Kala name and learn the true meaning of the name. Very disappointed in the Young-lings.  All in all wonderful Episode. Only bit I didn't like was terrace part. Enough now Ishaan Everyon has given u enough hits to understand that u r married to shashi kala / suhana . Now he is no more Champu , he is leaning towards idiot . 

Edited by netri - 24 May 2011 at 10:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mvk_15MayurnASYAKeenu.G111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
second! res i wanna read first LOL
family talk was nice i think.. the talk between dadaji-deepak-alok
It was hilarious to see suhana's reaction when she found the meanin of her new name! Feel so bad for her now! Ouch [ now she knw why ishaan keeps saying pagal ladki to her Confused]! 
one thing i dun understand is how come ishaan doesnt get anything... was he like tht dumb seriously.. so many people have mistakenly said tht he is married and obviously.. the finger points out at shashikala like wht jassi said today.. still hes acting like a doofbag! Ouch
Overall, it was good episode... not bad not very good either.. 

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 24 May 2011 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Nice Episode . Love Dadaji - Deepak  -  RB Talk Even Rano - Alok , It's everywhere Boys don't want to take responsibility of their parents and It's sad but so true . Other end Felt bad for Suhana as she is stuck with Shashi Kala name and learn the true meaning of the name. Very disappointed in the Young-lings.  All in all wonderful Episode. Only bit I didn't like was terrace part. Enough now Ishaan Everyon has given u enough hits to understand that u r married to shashi kala / suhana . Now he is no more Champu , he is leaning towards idiot . 

So true netri...how bad suhana must be feeling thinking that ishaan is not with her so all the family members are making fun of herCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYAmeenakshi_16YusBeeiViewsAshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

@black..loved this point nets...very very true...i have seen soo many boys/men who dont take care of their parents...and say they dont have money just at the point of treatment...i love SGP more becos they show how much important parents are...and how much respect and importance the children shud give especially in their old age...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya.sMayurnASYA111192YusBeeiViewsAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

So true netri...how bad suhana must be feeling thinking that ishaan is not with her so all the family members are making fun of herCry
Even worst Renu , It's like U don't know how to speak english language and people very close to u make fun of U rather than teach U how to speak correctly. She trusted these people. She never watch Old Hindi Movies so she never new the meaning but Rest Disha, Rajni , Deepak , Ishika knew the damage . One of them should have come forward before. Never stoop so low that U can't even look at ur self .  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tressa111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 111192

Even worst Renu , It's like U don't know how to speak english language and people very close to u make fun of U rather than teach U how to speak correctly. She trusted these people. She never watch Old Hindi Movies so she never new the meaning but Rest Disha, Rajni , Deepak , Ishika knew the damage . One of them should have come forward before. Never stoop so low that U can't even look at ur self .  

Ya i always dislike this thing about kasyap's...no doubt they love suhana but they dont respect her...she is just a cartoon for them...simply because she comes from a different backgroundOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TressaiViewsAshisShwets1502

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE DEAR REALLY ENJOYED

Go to top