Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vivluv

Pyaar aandha hota hai😆

tumhe dekhkar pata chalta hai woh🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aromal

agree kabir is so sweet he still love piya but cant hurt T also !! even i think T will bring him to the party 😳!!and the best part is T became positive ..i am so damn excited to see her ..😉 !! hope they show abhay also somewhere !! 

yup kabir is so januable!!!!!!!!! he is a cutie pie😳😳 mee looking forward to T-kabir😳
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Kabir has always been a sweetheart. It is not easy to forget someone's first love. Kabir cannot forget Pia but he has accepted that she belongs with Abhay. I'm happy he's trying to move on. Kabir-T, I'm open to this couple. I think they should click.

I, too, feel T shouldn't have a problem with Pia any longer.
And yes, I'll get a KaPi scene after ages so I'm really excited! 😃

Totally, Agree with you there! But logically, Regarding T... Do old habits die fast? T getting into research and Bookworm mode is not digestable when she had failed twice in College... Also how can a fashion conscious girl suddenly turn into a Plain Jane? Well it is a different matter that the CT's are capable of doing anything... that is why we are going to see a Brainless Bimbo becoming a 'Vampire Catcher'😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: hukshila

let's c what's coming up, some one posted on IF today that t told on FB that she is going to be more worst than b4 so no comments😕

wow😕 i m shocked😲😲😲 i guess she was turning positive...lets see...fingers crosssed😳😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Totally, Agree with you there! But logically, Regarding T... Do old habits die fast? T getting into research and Bookworm mode is not digestable when she had failed twice in College... Also how can a fashion conscious girl suddenly turn into a Plain Jane? Well it is a different matter that the CT's are capable of doing anything... that is why we are going to see a Brainless Bimbo becoming a 'Vampire Catcher'😆

Well, T is an EK character and EK characters have change of heart as easily as blinking of eyes. So considering that, it is definitely possible. Baaki let's see. Maybe the whole 'Vampire Catching' thing has made her see that there's more to life than just clothes :P