KaJenDestined2Luv550~TuMainAurVadaPao - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
i'm f9 :) but i was busy with exams too!

but i now have a holiday for a week, so i can just relax, do a bit of revision and think about kajen! 😆

this picture is so cute! i wish it actually happened in dmg! 😆 

^^ the picture didn't show up. now i just sound pagal, talking about a picture which isn't there lol. but it was a picture of ksg and jenny in her wedding clothes, when she married sid

^^ wait, i'm getting confused. it was when riddhima married sid, not jenny because that doesn't make any sense. i'm really confusing myself 😕
Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
Oh aacha.
I have 13-14 day break 4rom boards meanwhile...now I have 2 wait till June. Ugghhh...it's so freakin annoying.
Lol. A second doesn't go w/o KaJen crossing ma mind. I dunno if it's jst me...but...everything seems 2 remind me of KaJen. 😍

Ummm...I cnt c da pic.
Originally posted by kajen_hamesha

^^ the picture didn't show up. now i just sound pagal, talking about a picture which isn't there lol. but it was a picture of ksg and jenny in her wedding clothes, when she married sid

^^ wait, i'm getting confused. it was when riddhima married sid, not jenny because that doesn't make any sense. i'm really confusing myself 😕

Okay I get it.
Haaaye dat pic is so DREAMY! 😍
Calling dem 'Perfect' wud b an understatement.
Yeah yeah...it wz whn...Riddhima married Sid. Stp giving me a heart attack.

Lol...here v go agen. Da word 'Pagal' jst has 2 pop up 4rom sumwhere. 😆
Originally posted by AlmaasK

Oh aacha.
I have 13-14 day break 4rom boards meanwhile...now I have 2 wait till June. Ugghhh...it's so freakin annoying.
Lol. A second doesn't go w/o KaJen crossing ma mind. I dunno if it's jst me...but...everything seems 2 remind me of KaJen. 😍

Ummm...I cnt c da pic.

how old are you? just wondering :)
and same with me. i remember i looked on jenny's facebook wall and someone asked her the solution to stop thinking about her, and jenny said there is none. thats so true 😆

and i edited the comment..

Okay I get it.
Haaaye dat pic is so DREAMY! 😍
Calling dem 'Perfect' wud b an understatement.
Yeah yeah...it wz whn...Riddhima married Sid. Stp giving me a heart attack.

Lol...here v go agen. Da word 'Pagal' jst has 2 pop up 4rom sumwhere. 😆

haha.
i love that picture 😆
sorry for giving you a heart attack, i think i was actually giving myself a heart attack too.
and i know, the word pagal has to come up in one of our conversations or our conversations would be adhure 😆

how old are you? just wondering :)
and same with me. i remember i looked on jenny's facebook wall and someone asked her the solution to stop thinking about her, and jenny said there is none. thats so true 😆

and i edited the comment..

I'm 15...but very sn...gna turn 16...inshallah.
OMG! Dat seriously is true! 😍 But wz it on her real acc?

Yeah...nd I replied bck. 😆

I'm 15...but very sn...gna turn 16...inshallah.
OMG! Dat seriously is true! 😍 But wz it on her real acc?

Yeah...nd I replied bck. 😆
yeah, i think so!

and i saw it :) i replied just after you replied 😆
we both love using the LOL emo lol 😆
shasha di was calling me crazy because i kept using the lol emo, even after saying hello, and i was explaining to her how were both gonna go to a mental hospital together 😆

haha.
i love that picture 😆
sorry for giving you a heart attack, i think i was actually giving myself a heart attack too.
and i know, the word pagal has to come up in one of our conversations or our conversations would be adhure 😆

Lol. I'm sure u were.
'Adhure.' 🤣
But dat actually is true. Da tym whn v started discussing our 'Journey' in a mental hospital...still cracks me up. We made such a detailed story out of it. 🤣

and i saw it :) i replied just after you replied 😆
we both love using the LOL emo lol 😆
shasha di was calling me crazy because i kept using the lol emo, even after saying hello, and i was explaining to her how were both gonna go to a mental hospital together 😆

Lol. I noe...I'm jst 2 lazy 2 go nd insert da emo. Tehehehe.
Hahaha...u did? 😆
Rofl...I jst typed da mental hospital part in ma prev. post. Wht a coincidence.
main kya karun ram mujhe buddha mil gaya
hay, hay buddha mil gaya main kya karun ram mujhe buddha mil gaya ... :|