Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anju jaani as always loved ur post and totally agree with u. Honestly I dont have words for Nivi anymore. And the problem is that she is not even doing it for her love for Dewitta she is just doing this coz she thinks that she is obligated to do. Her marriage and Viren is not even secondary position for her. She was suppose to be sanskaari girl and I thought that for sanskaari girls opinions of their husband matter a lot. But honestly I've started hating her character.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Anju, just watched the epi and then re-read ur post and i agree with everything you've written!!

I dont even know what to say about Nivi today, there are just not enough words. For god's sake, this is supposed to be a sanskaari girl who has been brought up by NT DADI of all people and THIS is how she behaves?!! Yahi sikaya tha Dadi ne usse?! If Dadi saw her now at that hospital she would give her a tight slap. And she would be fully justified in doing that.

I just cannot understand how and from what angle she thinks this is a good idea?! There are so many women out there who cant have children - my older sister is one so i know what and how much someone in that position goes through and here Nivi is wanting to throw it all away and for what?! To look after a baby who has a father, gradparents, great grandparents, aunt, uncle...this isnt an orphan who has no one and even if it was, there are billions of women out there with more than one child, it's total and utter madness!

And tomoro, when Viren finds out how will he feel? Did she even think of that?! Oh sure, she spared one token thought for him before disregarding him totally and going ahead with it anyway. And what, she expects him to just sign the papers because 'maine tumhe kaha toh tha Viren' - she thinks 'telling' him should be enough for him to just be ok with it...?! Has she lost her mind?! How can she not see how many lives her decision is affecting, she has always been like that but this is just the limit.

I know Moni has made a post on this already but I really truly hope that the family finds about this decision of Nivi's because today DS unfairly automatically blamed Viren (as usual!) and he was his usual self & didnt say what the actual problem was for Nivi's sake but now it's gone further and they need to be made aware of how far Nivi is willing to go in her madness.

Im sorry if my post offended anyone but these are just my feelings right now, i'm totally shocked by Nivi's behaviour and i have no idea why they are showing her like this, this is supposed to be the shows leading character, a role model for young girls, but after today how can she be?! How is she any better than Divya? At least she was only having an abortion of one child (not that that's acceptable either) but Nivi wants to totally end any hopes of having kids without consulting Viren who's whole life will be changed by her decision. No matter how much i think of it, there's no way of justifying that!

Sorry for such a long post and i hope it made sense because everything is a mess in my head right now.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for your analysis Anju ... When I opened my post I also had a single question to Nivi which no one answered - You are in the SOOD House because of Viren and Viren only and secondly from day one itself Viren has been supporting you but you have never ever acknowledged his support in front of  the family ...lets see your dad might not have been alive if it was not for Viren ...

Yes I know Viren stalked you ( but I wish CTs had shown it properly the reason and whether he did all the things as proclaimed  - a huge mistake on part of the CTs )

For the 2nd time this month Sid has been shown to use some intelligence and I really liked the way they showed him living up to be a dad .

Yes the CTs have ruined Nivi' s character and this is because of the hindi drama and twist that they have to show...which really upsets me .. What I am mad about is Nivi refusing to listen to Viren ...she just closes her ears to his explanation ...but if DS and VD tell her she listens ...why is that ? Viren asked her to join work she said no but DS asked her and she was ok .. Viren asked her to come on a vacation she said no but VD asked her and she said yes ... So basically Viren is her hubby and to whom she should at least at times listen to but she refuses to ... Its so easy to say sorry the next day .
Why is that she gives importance to HL and CC and DD and not to Viren and Dadi ... That is not how an Indian woman behaves and thats what has messed up nivi's character . Her showing that she only has DD in mind when she left Sid and now her daughter when she is messing up her relation with her husband , thats so wrong and I dont know whether to blame CTs or Nivi
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Anju for the analysis and Thanks Raj for posting it. Nivi to me was a most selfish person today. She went to Viren to apologize but really did she meant it?? I am sorry but I felt that she's using Viren. It felt like that she is giving some intimate moments to Viren so she'll eventually have her ways. And I think Viren should stop covering up for Nivi and let family know what's really happening in Nivi's mind. I think family should know that this time its Nivi not Viren who's causing trouble in their marriage. I know someone mentioned in her post that in this day and age it is possible to reverse tubectomy but I know many cases where they had no turning back and I live in a developed country. And yes CT is totally playing with Nivi's character.

And that thought u left for us is so true...what if all the rumors are right and at the end Nivi is with Sid is she still not going to have a child with Sid?? Oh all this is really getting on my nerves.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If Nivi always puts others before her then y not now put Viren before her zid. Y she is so adament now for Viren to accept her decision and not putting anybody else before her.   In short she does not put anybody else before her. She only puts her zid before her and she thinks that whatever she thinks and whatever she does is right. Edited by zarmeeno - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Anju Di, I'm so happy to see your thoughts on today's epi, thanks Di and Raj for posting it! 

About today's epi, I completely agree with you Di, I also loved the guest room scene, but wasn't sure why she said sorry though was is cos of what she said about not wanting a child? that she will never say such things again? But then she still went for the vasectomy. But anyway putting that to a side i truly loved that scene their love or each other was evident. Its so sweet how Viren can never see tears in her eyes as soon as he sees her crying he forgets everything and goes to console her aww. Loved it. But I'm very disappointed in Nivi for taking such a big decision knowing her husband will be upset about it. x
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anju so happy to read about your thoughts on today's episode. I'm so glad you're not leaving Us.
I am too sad too comment on today's episode as honestly it was heartbreaking. I just hope Nivi changes her mind
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh anju dii i am sooo happy to read yur POV it awesumm yaar love it keep it up ...
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Anju and agree with you. Nivi is going overboard with her obsession and in this she completely forgot herself and denying a new life in this world. I completely agree this is not a woman of substance or role model to think about.

But still I want Viren to stand by her and bring her out of her trauma because whatever it is at the end they are our beloved NivRen and we want them to be together.
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anju Dear I so agree with you and everything that you mention.. I too feel the exact same way.. Here's my 2 cents on today's episode- Dweeta is a "Project" for Nivi and she wants to prove HL that her claims are wrong that Nivi can't love Dweeta as much as DD would have. If this is not true then why on earth would she refused to have her own kids? Because then she won't be able to concentrate on her "JOB" on proving HL wrong.. Don't working women feel this way when they have a job and hold off on having kids because they feel they won't be able to give enough time and attention to their Kid due to their job? Her act is no longer a sacrifice.. It's simply a project.. All Nivi did her entire life is to screw with people emotions, their love and their feelings. First it was Sid, then Divya, then Viren and now Dweeta. I think Nivi will rest in peace only after she makes the life of people who love her a living hell.
Her one statement that made me laugh so hard "Di Dweeta ki zimmedari mujhe de gayi hai".. When did this happen? The last time I remember Divya wanted Nivi to stay away from Dweeta. So where did she get this idea that Divya wanted her to take Dweeta's responsibilities is still a mystery for me. The 2nd statement that made me laugh was when Nivi said to Viren "Ab Dweeta is hamari sab kuch hai".. Uuh hello Nivi.. Sid is Dweeta's dad and he is still alive. If someone who can take a decision of who Dweeta's responsibilities should go is Sid.. and as far as I remember he hasn't asked Nivi or Viren to take up Dweeta's responsibilities. So here Nivi goes again is poking her damn nose in other's business when she totally is not required to but she will keep doing it until someone's life is screwed to hell..