Saas Bina Sasuraal

Pashu compared Toasty to Animal

KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pashu compared Toasty to Animal and Tej and others kept quiet. Pashu should apologize for lack of respect. Cheap guy could not save his marriage, he is now bent on ruining his brother's. What's up with his dad and grandpa? why no one told pashu that he has to apologize?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He did? What did he say?
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
in yesterday's episode. he said people start loving their cats and dogs if they stay with them for a while. "so what if he called toasty's name by mistake"
he should apologize for this
Mehr-k thumbnail
Pashu😡  is  big time moron. He should be kickedout of the house .or shifted to some mental asylum😆
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yah i saw the epi and i was like what the hell tej kept quite.
i hope he gets those animal in the house and they can cook for him
hate pashus character seems like he is the only man who had the worst life ever.
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think pashu meant that. Infact i thought he was saying that toasty is special. also i dont think he is doing anything on purpose. He is just stuck in his past and the pain that it has brought over him and his family.  He isnt able to see the sincerity that toasty brings in, the dedication and care that she has showered over the family. being burnt once he is afraid and not ready to trust anything and thats what makes him angry and makes him take these decisions.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was really shocked to hear that. I know he didn't mean it in a bad way but he should watch what he says. That was very rude. I think Pashu is jealous of Toasty.
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
idk if thats what he was getting at. his point was merely ikf you live with people you are effected by them.

it was an analogy that i have heard alot of people use and its not to compare humans to pets. 
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
pashu is soo mean ...
nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pot calling the kettle black --  Pashu is the pasu.

How unfortunate.  He was starting to mellow out.  As I recall, he was the one who suggested a honeymoon with the bonus money.
Edited by nikkigreen - 12 years ago