Is Kesar Amma's new victim?

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After seeing Amma washing Kesar's feet all of sudden i dunno but I feel Kesar or her child is going to be her victim.If not intentionally but may be unintentionally also.Then she may even say that Prats grew jealous of kesar .Anyways the feet washing scene seemed not a good sign.

Please share in your thoughts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even I felt something there...but this time I really do not want anything going wrong with Kesar.

It may be Kesar is not convinced with Amma's change and might inform K when all the hangama is over and P has left TN (if she is definitely leaving TN) and K is left confused.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
oh no i dont wannt anything more wrong going with kesar now, she has suffer enough bcos of amma and cv,s dint even sort out the issue properly and show amma and kn coming out easily frm tht issue now if they show something again then they might  promote more evility
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: b2011

Even I felt something there...but this time I really do not want anything going wrong with Kesar.

It may be Kesar is not convinced with Amma's change and might inform K when all the hangama is over and P has left TN (if she is definitely leaving TN) and K is left confused.

Hope what you said come's true and its not my version which comes true.