Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

Jyo, yaar ur reply made me sad yaar, just thinking about shutting shop hurts me! 😭😭😭

Yup thats what i m saying...not easy to let go off the emotional attachment we hv with the characters and frankly speaking we never really saw a good happy married life of Maaneet yet...first it was the whole pregnency and MC fiasco and then Amritsar fiasco...

So how can we say close shop even before we witness a normal happy married life of Maaneet😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:It was too dreamyyy😍😍😍😍😍😍..want the same kind of entry of MSK in Delhi track😳😳
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Silcop: Me too

@ Anuja: 🀣🀣

@ all: I will leave you all to discuss the episode or discuss whether MSK ever opened the bonnet of his car, whichever you prefer.  Alright, I think I know your preference.  Apologies for car-jacking the discussion.

Adios.πŸ€—  But, I will be back tomorrow with the scorecard.  The "good guy playing yet another good guy" and the "reformed bad guy" track has ended and so has my self-imposed task.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Geets...i love this scene too. Yesterday i was watching all the old episodes...kya din the woh...i want that MSK back...😍
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha...good night...πŸ€—...hope to catch up with you tonight my time.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As much hatred he thought he had for her, it was all emotions of love!  Even he could not deny that!  OH man I wish we get this again! 

The minute he sits in his office he thinks of how he wrapped up her wound and how she hugged him!  What a priceless scene it was!

A woman he left on the streets of HP, came into his life as his ardhangani!  I guess its this love story and the challenges they faced hooked me to this show!  

God Im gonna cry today! 😭😭
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Silicop:There is always room for improvement...closing the door completely is not the only option..right ?😳

Jyoti, Totally agree with you here - closing the door is not the only option! 

But I do wish that the powers that be listen to all of you giving them wonderful storylines to pursue. If there is even a trace of improvement from where we are today it would be delightful
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

good night medha

good night everybody

priti, anuja, catch you your evening
geetfangeet thumbnail
@49erfan that scene he is real MSK ,thanks
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4