Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli (Page 2)

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Great episode..   with fun and high voltage drama..

The reaction from Beeji and Teji is expected.. Nandini has the same reaction...They bound to feel cheated with the truth coming out like this in open.. and Teji just did not listen to the whole conversation where Maan gives the details to Nandini as why he had to be driver.  Nandini also was in the same team with three Khuranas and felt bad for this fiasco..

Did not like Teji's behavior with Maan and the insulting way he talked with Maan.  But loved the way Maan stood his ground and glare back. It was really not good to see that Maan who always stood by his principle and integrity was now labeled as cheater and liar and Geet was not able to bare that but Maan stood there and took the insult as he knew that this caring but hotheaded people are hurt by the deception and right now nothing can penetrate the haze of their anger.

It was great to see that Geet and Maan were on the same page along with Nandini and Dev... Geet was trying to placate her aunt and defend Maan. 

She also was totally devastated that her family misunderstood her such a great husband who is always so truthful and full of integrity but under the circumstances this was bound to happen...   when every one is cooled down then something could be done but now at the heat of the moment nothing can be done.  Maan was right in saying that they will not listen now but they will have to come again to visit the family..

What Maan wanted to accoplish didn't happen due to Jugnumama's innocent interference...  but I think after the initial shock is gone I think It will be Pammi who will make them understand the great efforts in part of Maan to want to be a driver so that he can placate his wife.

I think Pammi may elaborate the degree of love Maan had for Geet that he just took such a lowly job and worked as a driver and took their insults..

With what Maan told Geet that they will come back later but now they will have to leave... so may be they will keep A'sar family and visit them once again...

Let's see what tomorrow brings..

Edited by evasumi - 24 May 2011 at 11:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RoshiniManeetjyoti06

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Subha ho gayi maamu.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jugnu the only shatir alive  has  finally done that...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
 and with that achievement of mama jee..  Dev ka swayamber season 3, shuru hone se pehle hi  khatam  ho gaya.. toh bolo jugnu  mama ki jai. jai .. jai.*Echo*...ROFLROFLROFL

before i forget praising the episode  like jugnu mama does... let me do it first.. the episode was really nice and made sense completely .. the execution was good, the suspense factor was kept till the last moment.. the blend of comedy  with all that high voltage drama was really interesting.. mama killed them with e suspense.. like reality show hosts do it while declaring the winner .. in short dara dara ker mar dala..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Punjab da Puttar (Teji) VS apne baap da puttar(MSK)

Teji da punjab da puttar too exhibited  his OYEing skills... LATE Shree Brij Handa ki yaad aa gayi...CryCry.. butmy wish to see them dishum dishuming was not fulfilled... Teji  really needs to do something practically/Physically ... neither he does any fight nor CON.. toh iss body ka kya kare ga re???maan ko dekh CON nhi kerta but Hoo haa toh kerta ha na???ROFLROFLROFL i want him to drag him out of house and lock geet up in the store room.. do i sound little evil???Evil Smile,, i know i do...LOL.. but this way it will get more dramatic na??

Geet VS Manly Beeji..

ok the Amritsar track is almost two months old now but still i feel that beeji is tooo tall for a beeji..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ok on a serious note ,, i felt bad for beeji.. she did that all for geet only na?? and what did she get in return??? 2,  2 damaad??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  well logically speaking  dev bhi kabhi damad tha... ROFLROFLROFLROFL ...  poor beeji... gave her the best room of her haweli... ok new clothes nahi diye but still she was so sweet with geet na... i liked geet-beeji scenes.. or should i say , its really nice to see geet crying after so many days... *Shonuu hides herself under the table*

Future track:
i want both the khurana bros to sleep under taaron ki chhaon.. and fight with mosquitoes.. i hope maan wont flirt with moon Angry

Dev loosing his mental balance in nandini's love.. and end up in the same ICU where NT is enjoying her hibernation  Evil Smile,,, NO NEW GAL FOR DEVAAA...

Geet's guilt  makes her stay there with beeji unless she forgives them. and this time maan as MSK gives the test of love,,, Embarrassed

Edited by shonuu - 24 May 2011 at 11:45am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84Cathy25MurlalSStephy-Khush-springsBingejyoti06Meetu_Anushali

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

thankfully geet did not stand like the pillar in beeji's house but spoke up for MSK ...phewww...

nice episode with perfect blend of humor and drama ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-jyoti06pop77

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

hey gals and geek...

just to let you all know...I have past all  my exams...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-pop77

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hello shali...
congo 4 result...
where iz the party???????????Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84shali

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Juggnu ka shatir deemaag ka loha amrikah bhi mangta hai!  Babaji, help my country!

Preeto is so short and trying to seduce Lucky!  Oh man he said gudguddi lag rahi hai!  OMG it was so funny, I busted out laughing at my desk! 

ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Murlal-Khush-Bingejyoti06mysteriousmillipop77

pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Finally MSK back..I hope he don't leave but try to convince Beeji..
Mamma ka Shatir Dimag kam kar gaya..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-Bingejyoti06

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Geets, something is wrong with these brothers. LOL Even Teji needs seducing lesson. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84

Go to top