Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Geet will not leave unless MSK is cleared of all accusations and humiliations...mayb she will stand up for her husband🤔
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priti...hopefully she wants to stay back to clear Maan's name..🤔
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh channel kya kum problems create kar rahi hai, ki hamare CV's kassar puri kar rahe hai with crappy dialogues? Aaj toh Geet bashers ki aish hai. 

Chaddo. mein khana khane jaa rahi hi. 
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think and I am hoping I am right...this is the point where we might get the answers to why Geet left KM and why she was unforgiving towards MSK and why she forgave him...I think the next day or two will give us an insight into Geet's psyche during the separation...Hoping this is what will happen...for Geet's sake...*Fingers crossed*
jyoti06 thumbnail
Priti it depends on why Geet takes this decision😆..I mean if she stays back to clear MSK's name and his image then I don't think she will b bashed😳 but if she stays back thinking Beeji is hurt or anything then I m not sure kya hoga
jyoti06 thumbnail
Kavita thats a good possibility👍🏼...lets see
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They leaving without sorting out issues is just not right and again a track would have got truncated without any conclusion. I think, this is a right move.
swan20 thumbnail
@Kavi...i hope they show that. Its long overdue. Also this is an opportunity for the CVs to redeem her character by showing her fighting for MSKs honor and reputation...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...I am hoping against hope that that is the reason why Geet will want to stay back. She needs to tell them everything from the beginning...including Dev ka kissa (although this might not happen...🤔)...This way the CVs can salvage Geet ka character along with MSK's...Let's see...what happens...Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai...😊
swan20 thumbnail
Hi An...long time...🤗...yeah they need to give this track a proper closure before they move to Delhi!!