Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Trps for 14th May to 20th May :

Mon-0.5

Tues-0.4

Wed-0.6

Thurs-0.5

Fri-0.6

๐Ÿค”Any idea what hapepned after tuesday that sudenly trps jumped up from usual 0.4 mark๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

And this trps is latest improvement after flop CON๐Ÿคฃ...that too when IPL is at its peak๐Ÿ˜†...last week if I m not wrong Devini track started๐Ÿ˜†

chalo good...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Joti06
May be the TRPs jumped becuase people had exhausted themselves debating whether the con had or had not happened. By Tuesday, they thought sod it, and in G's language 'chal chaddo, kifarak painda hai(am not sure of the last bit is right, I don't know the language).

Also by tuesday was a hint of a wedding to come by, so people must have thought 'balle balle' another round of more loud music, more garish clothes and more mindless dancing- what fun, hurrah, the cvs are giving us our fix and then we have the chance of a Real Con as we all know, from past experience, that our pal. Mr. D is a man of quick action.

So may be they all came back in droves and started watching the
show!?! that might explain the jump.

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreya-

Hello Devils!๐Ÿค—  What is aaj ka mukhya samachar?๐Ÿ˜† Just came back home from exam. ๐Ÿฅฑ

aaj ke mukhya samachar hain ki mr. MSK has made a return into GHSP via new promo and confused everybody as to how again he is going to get onto beeji's good side. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

hope your exam was good

hello aaryana, shreya 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Murlal:Yup so moral of the story is create drama(illogical also will do) and u get trps๐Ÿ˜†

@Shreya:Welll nanga MSK promo out and trps had a improvement finally๐Ÿ˜†
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

jyo

or...it could be a reflection on the quality of the IPL matches ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Medha:Yup I agree he did the phut phut ke crying for our daaku An๐Ÿ˜†...but still I cannot digest Devmati ka Devdas giri ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

jyo

or...it could be a reflection on the quality of the IPL matches ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Possible๐Ÿ˜†
but thats a good sign too because this means trps will further rise post IPL๐Ÿ˜›
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Medha-๐Ÿคฃ I will ask him to solve my paper and see how he resolves my problem๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Thank you, Usha ๐Ÿค— Will go and watch the promo now. ๐Ÿ˜Š  Exam was okay-ish. 

Jyo, Murlal, Geets, Aaryana๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค— 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Usha:  No, you're the defence counsel for Dev, the kind of defence counsel that will obliterate the need for a prosecuting attorney.

@ Geets: Hello

@ Murlal: Finally, someone who gives the reformed bad guy his due!!! Of course, it was the sound of his wedding bells that set the TRP register ringing.  Perhaps all the special episodes of GHSP can have a consummation scene.  Mind you all, consummation refers to the first act of complete physical union between two married persons.  No cheating there by having subsequent physical unions telecast at the special episodes. The stage (I mean barn) is being set for the next one.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ