Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli - Page 39

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Jyo: Well, the creatives have got it right.

From Wednesday onwards, we had the good guy finding about the reformed bad guy's love story, playing Agony Uncle to him and the good guy and his wife attempting to help the reformed bad guy in his love story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Medha:So the trp viewers hv no issue with Maaneet playing cupids😕😆...I doubt it...I get a feeling the promo which came out on tuesday night might hv done the trick🤔,..See because when viewers watch it they hv no idea what will come..they watch it based on whats shown in precap or mayb a promo ...so whether they like the episode or not,they end up contributing to the trps😆 and last week's promo had Nandu finding out about who is real MSK...So a suspense factor of what will she do next comes in the picture...and like I said ..that works😉...its all about creating drama..suspense and curiosity😆 Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ jyoti - 

18th - dev bad mouths nano, geet does the disaster management, etc (precap showed dev badmouthing and everybody was mad from 17th itself and so trp increased due to anger)
19th - dev phoot phoot ke crying, maan giving him shoulder, maan's marriage advice to nano, (precap showed dev phoot phoot ke crying and so everybody tuned in to see him cry for man ki shanti)
20th - return of maan - refusing to help dev but saying i will have to reveal who i am

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Aarya and Usha: Hello 🤗

@ Jyo: Ouch ... you took away the credit from the reformed bad guy.  Oh well, a litmus test for a love story track of Dev and Nandini would be the release of a promo for a dream marriage for them.  We can then test out the TRPs.  Perhaps, they will attain dizzying heights.😆

Edit 1

@ Usha:  Wow ... You even dug out the precaps to explain the increase in TRPs!!👏

@ Saj: Hello 🤗

Edit 2

@ Deeps: Hello 🤗

Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
@Howdy Medha...🤗

@Usha...Having decided Geet is ur KYM...U are following the show , and precaps religiously 😕...U are a mini Jo in making...TRP follower 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: serialwatcher16

@ jyoti - 

18th - dev bad mouths nano, geet does the disaster management, etc (precap showed dev badmouthing and everybody was mad from 17th itself and so trp increased due to anger)
19th - dev phoot phoot ke crying, maan giving him shoulder, maan's marriage advice to nano, (precap showed dev phoot phoot ke crying and so everybody tuned in to see him cry for man ki shanti)
20th - return of maan - refusing to help dev but saying i will have to reveal who i am

Hmm so by the end of every episode the suspense was maintained🤔...thats why trps were consistent to some extent...

This week too it should not b too bad but since IPL semis and finals r there...so it might not b too high as well🤔..but we had lots of drama this week..so hopefully it will b around 0.6...lets see...

@Medha:No way I m giving the credit to this Devmati😆
hegdemedha thumbnail
So, it appears that MSK will teach Lucky some moves. Has Dara Singh challenged Lucky to a duel over Preeto's honour?
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Devils!🤗  What is aaj ka mukhya samachar?😆 Just came back home from exam. 🥱
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

medha 😆  😆  😆  thanks for telling me how jobless i am. 🤣  🤣  🤣

hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Jyo: The only man who openly wept over his lost love in GHSP!! And, you don't want to give him any credit.  Kanjoos Khurana is a miser with his tears too!!

@ Aarya: Thanks. For now, we have been told that the good guy is the ultimate good guy.  Perhaps his intelligence sublimated when he walked over the hot coals as a measure of self-flagellation. 

And, I do not subscribe to that particular theory about Satan. 

@ Shreya: Good evening.  Hope the exam didn't trouble you too much.  All you have to do is send the great problem resolver -- MSK -- its way.