DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli - Page 36

Posted: 12 years ago
Star One does not have the required reach. Are they planning to expand their reach too by revamping. And it won't be easy for the company if they do not get their shows right. Shows like Ballika Vadhu do not happen on a regular basis. 
Originally posted by jyoti06

Well the news from padosi forum is that both PKEK and Geet r delivering for the channel even during IPL ...so if the Channel heads are in their right senses then both shows cannot b axed in new their revamp schedule...

and this is told by a member in that forum who gave the trp info😃..and that member is rarely wrong😆

wow. but what is the trp for geet? 
Anuuu Jaannn you are back!!🤗 🤗
how can I forget you re😳😳😳 Gurti are adhoore without our gossips😳😆

u there on FB??? me free for sometime😃 lets Gurtossip😳😆
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

pallu,  👏   way to go. all the best. 

Usha, I hope this is not mocking clap😆 Anyways, thank you dear🤗
Originally posted by an12345678

Star One does not have the required reach. Are they planning to expand their reach too by revamping. And it won't be easy for the company if they do not get their shows right. Shows like Ballika Vadhu do not happen on a regular basis. 

and i read somewhere that Colors wants to get away from their social messages into youth shows. grass is always greener on the other side. or each wants what they do not have. 😆
@Intelligent one

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...

BV started off with a good note...but to be frank it has to much of harsh reality related to it...personally i do not like  such heavy drama's 😆

But u have a point...even for that matter Geet started with a slow note...but MSK and Geet jodi clicked and it became a Hugh hit...though it has lost a bit of story now...but People still like it for GurTi Maaneet 😳

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Usha, I hope this is not mocking clap😆 Anyways, thank you dear🤗

pallu, why would you think I would want to mock you. It was a genuine compliment for your go-getting attitude

I really don't understand. Did i ever mock you. I am confused. Sorry if you ever felt any of my comments were mocking. 

In fact, when i read your fb post yesterday, i thought it may be about your first day at work and wanted to share my experience of my first day at work but then i did not know how you would take it, so kept quiet. 

edit - sorry for the double quoting 
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by hegdemedha

@ Usha: Thanks.  It was the stubborn bee in my bonnet that refused to get out.😆

You're right.  The good guy and his wife are completely lost.

That is interesting food for thought.  But, the good guy had principles and ethics even before we were told that he was a Billionaire.  Sure, he was rich enough to be able to purchase his future wife's land, but was not a man who could not survive if he was not waited on hand and foot by a retinue of servants. 

But, sometime, whilst he was in Amritsar -- perhaps the night he reconciled with his wife --- the principles and ethics went for a toss.  It must have been the exuberant exhilaration of the reconciliation.  Or perhaps it was because he had been deprived of pasta for too long.

Hi everybody! Great to see you all swooning and drooling over the return of Mr Eye candy, every woman's fantasy (we do not mention the diction word here!). It's been fun reading all your posts.

Medha, wow, am seriously impressed by your maths, memory and method in establishing once and for all that truimph belongs to the bad! This current track has really got your goat.

Well, as I've been banging on for ages most of the show has been a lucky gamble for the cvs, they somehow stumbled on the right forumla without a clue as to how they got there and worse how to go forward, hence the brilliant episodes and chracters we got and still see glimpes of now and then. They haven't seen beyond 2 days in the story, so is it any surprise that the story and its characters lurch from being one thing to another, hence M the man of principles becomes M the liar.

Why does M need to prove himself to his in-laws?
Why do we have this patronising love story between Lucky and Preeto, he, the silly brainless bamboo, and she the tubby, short, silly goose!! Why do they never have a conversation?
I'm afraid I did not find the sight of preeto being literally chucked out of the window like a bundle funny.

Why must love, intensity, passion, intellgence, beauty, smartness, desire be the exclusive right of M and G, why not these two?

As for the D and N - is it even necessary? Is that all life is about- falling in love, don't people do anything else in life?

We've been talking about G's education, actually, I've given up on her, she is destined to be a behneji who's struck the lottery. Anyway, M has decided her fate- hers is to make him a papa (as to HOW he means to achieve that, no one knows)
Why can't Dev be shown to get an education, become a lawyer and fight for justice for victims of the kind of fraud he perpetrated? maybe he and N can become lawyers together and then, I'd be willing to accept the two.
Right now the message it sends is all wrong as Medha as domonstrated so eloquently. 
Basically we don't see any of the chracters growing or developing. They along with the story keep yo-yoing depending on what the cvs and the channel feel will keeping the cash registers ringing. And yet I don't knwo what hold it has over all of us, I wish I knew, I'd stop watching it and stop agonising over the shape it has taken.

So Medha your mad laid bare the basic underlying truth of the show- good never wins, bad does. Well done!

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Anuuu Jaannn you are back!!🤗 🤗
how can I forget you re😳😳😳 Gurti are adhoore without our gossips😳😆

u there on FB??? me free for sometime😃 lets Gurtossip😳😆

😲...U asking me ...me every ready for Gossip😃...and yes Maaneet and GurTi are incomplete without our gossips haan

**Anu Fly's to Kopcha**😎
@ Pallu

fist CONGO u got job na👍🏼👏🥳
🥳👏
n wt happend after that? Interview continue kiya? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Me also in FB waiting 4m ages 4 ur req 😭🤣

kya aj milega 🤔

🤣