Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ preeti

hiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Deeps

yup this time i want total Geet mission w/d support of MSK nt maan but i don't think so ye CV's haisa kuch kare ga 😑 bcz CV's always ulta hi karte haina 😑
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@medha ...loved the score card..send it to the people high above us less mortalsπŸ˜†

@pritiπŸ€—

@anu ,deeps ..i second that...the family is more hurt coz GEET lied to them and betrayed their trust than MSK posing as ballu...hence it is GEET who should be salvaging ehr and her pati parmeshwar ka image...maanGOD should not resurrect at this point ...instead he should be the companion gee tneeds at this point ..her husband ,her friend
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Deeps...

I actually loved DD / Geets acting when she was with Biji...both DD and the actress playing Biji did quit well...

I want Geet to take a decision today...I want her to clarify to the family why all this Mess happened ... what all MSK as Ballu did...and than leave the decision to the family...

Ballu / MSK can support Geet in here...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hello jyoti, priti whom i have not said hello to,

deeps, your to the rescue comment reminded me of the zorro cartoon especially with his shades. all that is missing is the cape and his twirling himself saying 'to the rescue'

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't u guys think that this current mess is all Maan's fault. The minute Geet forgave him she wanted to go and tell the family. It was Maan who stopped her with some funda which apparently even Geet didn;t understand, let alone us. She simply played along because she loves him to bits...

Now if everyone is raising a finger against her, he better do everything to save her honor. 

anu, whenever i look at DD/geet, i am not able to see her acting, i mean she must be acting well. all i can see is her bad hair style and her clothes. πŸ˜†
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry for disturbing Den.

just here,,,in serch of jyoti,,,jyoti if u r here then plese read one PM i sent u 2 days before those articles came(star one new policy),,,

And yes we will not get Sherni Geet Handa back...because MSK hot body and make him mahan...will never let back geet in her real form.

If anything against Den rule i posted,,,then let me know.  πŸ˜Š
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jo

in GHSP also so much drama going na like

MSK bangaya BSπŸ˜‘πŸ’”
πŸ’”Dev bangaya MSK😑
Jungu mama bangaya JAMES BONDπŸ˜†
Geet bangaya Dumb'πŸ₯Ί

aur bada drama tho

Jiju - Saali ka romance😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Devini ka drama 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

so final verdict hain ki inspite of drama also GHSP standing at 2 bcz no one accepting n not interested in DEvini track πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

priti

they are a made for each other couple, totally confused. they don't know whether they are coming or going. What they need to do is book themself a honeymoon and issue tickets to everybody. maybe kanjoos khurana can finance his honeymoon this way. anyway everybody wants to become party tpo their honeymoon. πŸ˜›
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hello All: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lily Sparkle: I am waiting for a piece and then will PM you regarding the update.

About the show, I have nothing to say ... 😊