Posted: 12 years ago
@ Dimple

u already posted ? so i need 2 chk again

if u already done

BIG THNXXX🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haan check karle. If i didnt then tell me the date of the telecast and i will upload them
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shinus

Jyo

Maan is going to make Lucky learn some moves ...

So that scene is going to come soon... I thought that was for promo

But he was giving some dialogues to Lucky which was shown in SBB...Any idea what he was exactly saying🤔

And I feel it might b the next promo..lets see/...
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jo

any info abt TRPs

n which serial is no 1 ? 🤔
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Okay...How is everybody doing?

Okay  speculation based on spoilers...

Delhi crowd goes back...Maan returns to Amritsar to rectify Geet family's anger ... He will help Lucky- preeto ka love track...Teji- Pammi ka dynamics will also change hopefully...He will do it as MSK ...OMG phinally AYM is back...But where is Geet...How will she help him???

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

in the mean time geet will learn to make salsa dips and tortillas and the art  of chopping tomatoes evenly...dev will be day dreaming ...nandu will be eyeing the moon😆

we should demand geet to be send to the next episode of kitchen champion ...kam se kam promotion toh ho jayegaaa

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys...few things we need to know first...

For Me both Maan and Geet matter and they together form my Maaneet...not just MSK not just Geet alone...

when i venture in main forum or FB people either make GC DD group or MSK Geet group...where is Maaneet???? GurTi???

Remember if something happens to the show we will lose both Maaneet...and GurTi...

There is a request guys...in FB or any place when we discuss about the show...let us support both Maan and Geet that is Our Maaneet...let us make it clear to CV's and PH and the channel that we love GurTi and Maaneet equally and there is no two way about it😊
Edited by Meetu_Anu - 12 years ago
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Deeps n sun

hi🤗

@ Sun

geet will learn to make salsa dips and tortillas
ye kis liye Sunmeera  n Geet khurana ka competion aa raha hai kya 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

on a serious note i rather MSK and geet stay back and work together ..otherwise it would make no sense...geet's family is more hurt and angry at geet not MSK..coz they were hurt for geet...hence it is geet who should set things right with her family and MSK should help her not the otehr way round...for once
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
@ Preet (Blue bird)\\

hiii 🤗

kaha gaayab hogayi haan hw r u? 🤗

n wt happend to ur promise? u promised to evry 1 u will post ur performance videos? 🤔