Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello 😊

I liked the epi...it had a neat flow...😊

Ok I think many of us are confused as to why MSK made the plan of remaining Ballu even after Geet forgave him..when he could have told the truth then and there...I have a few points to make😃

1. MSK became Ballu so that he can enter the house and be around his Geet to woo her back and get her forgiveness...to prove his love and devotion to her...

2. Once Geet melted they were about the tell the truth but by then the family had already mistaken Dev for MSK...

3. Seeing the way he was initially treated by the family members...Our real MSK wanted to restore back his respect among the family members of Geet...and as we know MSK ... he wanted to do it his way...

4. He did do some good stuffs as Ballu ... like arranging the stage by using SCRAP and waste things...Understanding Teji and Pammi's condition...he did help Pammi indirectly...

5. He would have easily taken Geet away clarifying he is MSK...but he would have never gained the respect he really deserves...

6. Now...before leaving I am sure Geet will tell Biji and the entire family what all MSK has done as Ballu to get her love back..and get the love of the family...and that time Biji and family will respect and adore his love more...

Hope I make some sense at least 🤔
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Anybody Alive??/ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Parisa-

Anybody Alive??/ ☺️

Mein Hoon Na. I m all re charged after seeing the HOT PROMO☺️☺️
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello devils...🤗

How are you all...??????

so new promo out... and my sleepy eyes has seen a very colorful lal thing in the very beginning of the promo...🤣

Anu...🤗 how are yo and how was your vocations... hopefully you enjoyed your time...😃 

where is Preeto...??????????????

Hello Parisa... dimple... opti...🤗

Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Dimple-

Mein Hoon Na. I m all re charged after seeing the HOT PROMO☺️☺️

and i am dying a Slow Death ☺️...Gosh this is a BANG ON comeback...😍
i hope looks ki saath characterization bhii thodha sambhaal cvs

@ arwenish 🤗, Howz you?😉😆
-Dimple- thumbnail
@Neha

I think he is back with a bang, aur wo to kal ke hi episode mein nazar aa gaya tha. When teji was scolding maan, the look which he gave to teji was so MSK😍☺️ That angry singh khuranna who cannot see someone screaming on him(yeah except geet😆)

I m glad that being MSK in himself he will mano beeji and teji. With full tish attitude haan. and we all know MSK ke aage koi nahi tik paata.😆

@Arv 🤗 I wont ask how did you like the new promo bus i just wanna ask, How fast your heart was going DHAK DHAK , when you saw Mr. DHAK DHAK khuranna😆😍
Arwenish thumbnail
Parisa... me fit and back to earth rolling after watching promo second time... look carefully with vadi vadi  eyes promo at 1 second... your pain of slow death will change into rolling after seeing lal lal band just above jeans...🤣
@ Dimple...Yes that look was of MSK...😍... No One can resist MSK's Charm..Tejjjy and beeji bhii maan he jayenge 😆...
i felt bad for tejjy and beeji too yesterday...there anger were justified that was an expected reaction ...😔

@ arwenish 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...The red  band...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣
Arwenish thumbnail
Dimple... me love Mr. Dhust Dhanav Khurana...🤣🤣not Dhak Dhak Khurana... and my heart rate is normal after seeing lala lal band over jeans...🤣 new promo is promising... Hawt Hawt looks...☢️
-Dimple- thumbnail
@Neha

Yeah i agree, their anger was justified. But didnt liked at all what ever beeji said to maan, coz beeji doesnt know anything about MSK and we all know who is MSK, so just felt bad at that time.

Just wish that beeji and teji for once listen and talk to them regarding this.

@Arv. I know he is DD( Dust Danav) But i have two versions for it. Dusht danav and Dhak Dhak, so whenever i see a scene where my hearts starts going Dhak dhak, then i say he is Dhak dhak Kuranna. Sahi hai na😆