DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blahblablah

Yes but as MSK he actually fixed cars quite a lot. She's trying to say a man who never had to work, is presently washing cars and stuff...I don't know...I'm so bad at justifying things.

In the past, the creatives have proved to us that the words uttered by the characters mean exactly what they mean.  No metaphors, no other figure of speech.  And, those words will not be explained either. 

Having learnt that lesson, it is perhaps wiser to take words to mean exactly what they mean in their literal sense, and not attempt to interpret it as a figure of speech.

Edit

@ all:  A final good nightπŸ€—  I will not pop up again for the next few hours.πŸ˜†
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
@Usha...GN...πŸ€—...see you later.
Subha ho gayi maamu.... 🀣

Jugnu the only shatir alive  has  finally done that...🀣
 and with that achievement of mama jee..  Dev ka swayamber season 3, shuru hone se pehle hi  khatam  ho gaya.. toh bolo jugnu  mama ki jai. jai .. jai.*Echo*...🀣🀣🀣

before i forget praising the episode  like jugnu mama does... let me do it first.. the episode was really nice and made sense completely .. the execution was good, the suspense factor was kept till the last moment.. the blend of comedy  with all that high voltage drama was really interesting.. mama killed them with e suspense.. like reality show hosts do it while declaring the winner .. in short dara dara ker mar dala..🀣

Punjab da Puttar (Teji) VS apne baap da puttar(MSK)

Teji da punjab da puttar too exhibited  his OYEing skills... LATE Shree Brij Handa ki yaad aa gayi...😭😭.. butmy wish to see them dishum dishuming was not fulfilled... Teji  really needs to do something practically/Physically ... neither he does any fight nor CON.. toh iss body ka kya kare ga re???maan ko dekh CON nhi kerta but Hoo haa toh kerta ha na???🀣🀣🀣 i want him to drag him out of house and lock geet up in the store room.. do i sound little evil???😈,, i know i do...πŸ˜†.. but this way it will get more dramatic na??

Geet VS Manly Beeji..

ok the Amritsar track is almost two months old now but still i feel that beeji is tooo tall for a beeji..🀣 ok on a serious note ,, i felt bad for beeji.. she did that all for geet only na?? and what did she get in return??? 2,  2 damaad??🀣  well logically speaking  dev bhi kabhi damad tha... 🀣 ...  poor beeji... gave her the best room of her haweli... ok new clothes nahi diye but still she was so sweet with geet na... i liked geet-beeji scenes.. or should i say , its really nice to see geet crying after so many days... *Shonuu hides herself under the table*

Future track:
i want both the khurana bros to sleep under taaron ki chhaon.. and fight with mosquitoes.. i hope maan wont flirt with moon 😑

Dev loosing his mental balance in nandini's love.. and end up in the same ICU where NT is enjoying her hibernation  😈,,, NO NEW GAL FOR DEVAAA...

Geet's guilt  makes her stay there with beeji unless she forgives them. and this time maan as MSK gives the test of love,,, 😳
@Shonu...too good...🀣...Late Shree Brij Handa...🀣🀣🀣...bechare ko swargwaasi bana diya tumne...his talwar is your khoon ki pyaasi now...πŸ˜†

Episode Take

Good and Sensible Episode today...Good mixture of Drama and Comedy...Perfect recipe for trpsπŸ‘πŸΌ

Today it seems CVs r sort of throwing few questions back at the viewers which we once asked to the CVs🀣🀣🀣...For example :Beeji asking Geet why they had to continue with this lie even after she patched up with her hubbyπŸ˜†...Another example is Beeji confessing that they did a mistake by coming in between husband-wife ka circus and so today they r suffering this betrayal coming from their own ghar ki betiπŸ˜†./..These were the questions and issues we raised to the CVs once upon a timeπŸ˜† and today CVs via Beeji's mouth hv thrown all these questions back at Maaneet and indirectly back at the viewers🀣🀣🀣🀣...I will say this is a smart way of doing damage controlπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ; CVs themselves had no answer to these queries and issues and so they thought the best is to throw these questions back at Maaneet and portray Maaneet both wrong together in their decisions which will prove that they r not God but humans who can make blunders and neither MSK nor Geet r right or wrong in this case but both r equally responsible for the whole circusπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†...

So the question of MSK is right or wrong or even Geet is right or wrong...does not arise...MSK did wrong by hiding his identity even after his patch up with Geet and also Geet did wrong by blindly supporting MSK in this whole lie...And coming to Dev ,like Teji said whatever his name is doesn't really matterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Positive aspect of the whole episode was that Geet stood in her husband's defence irrespective of whether he is right or wrong because she was equally part of this whole messπŸ‘πŸΌ;Loved the way she tried her best to defend MSK in front of Beeji and even Beeji's dialogues were spot on😎 ...Beeji was actually playing the role of public prosecutor today who raised all the queries and doubts today from viewer's side as wellπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..thats a smart move by BarryπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Amritsar family today is fully justified in their anger towards both Maan and Geet for playing with their feelings  for so long;Even the family did a mistake of interfering too much in Geet's married life which Beeji accepted today πŸ‘πŸΌ..So again a good logical move towards damage controlπŸ˜†...

Humour element provided by Jugnu Mama ...Lucky and Preeto were awesomeπŸ‘;Finally Jugnu Mama and his shatir dimaag emerges as the real hero of this trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜›...Lucky-Preeto bedroom scene was hilariousπŸ˜† and the actors did a good job...πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Teji-MSK eyelock scene was cool😎...It was finally a relief to see our MSK back without that turban in the precap😳😳😳

Now it remains to b seen whether Maaneet go back to Delhi tomorrow or they will stay in Amritsar separately till Dev manages to woo Nandu maybπŸ€”...Today Beeji said she cannot tolerate betrayal and lies...So does that mean Nandu's future rishta Daman and his family will turn out to frauds and then Dev will come as Nandu's saviour ??πŸ€”..So a guy who once screwed up a girl's life will seek redemption by playing the saviour of that same girl's sisterπŸ˜•...Question is are viewers ready for this sick track ??I don't think so😳; If CVs r smart and want Trps desperately then hopefully they won't do this suicide of Dev-Nandu honour or marriage track but will instead make sure NT gets out of coma soon and gets hold of her patidev soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...Lets wait and watch😎...

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Good Episode..Good dialogues...Good drama factor...flow could hv been better
Omg Ksg's new show is coming we must make sure that GC and DD stay in top in ranking:-)
Shonuu - πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ toh iss body ka kya kerega re?? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ NT ka hibernation! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ Loved it!

there is a poll on star one about which villan to bring back nt,brij ands hetal bua from RBO are options,.,,,,NT aajaaa I don't want Devini torture
Jyoti I agree flow could had been a bit better!

Nice episode, good comedy, but I felt they dragged a bit in Mammu wala scenes! 

Maaneet expressions were really good!  I loved how Geet opened her mouth today, she defended her MSK, but I gotta hand it to MSK, he didnt utter a word after what her family was saying about him!  He never allow anyone to talk to him that way, but for Geet's sake this man is ready to take it all! 

Teji hot headed brut, oh god they way he pouted one time, I thought I saw Sunil Shetty ka lips! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lucky's gol matol Pretto, out to seduce her man and all he could say, u tickeling me, quite a funny scene!

Mammu and his running and diving thru window instead of just climibing over, oye now why would he do that! 

In the middle of all this I missed Lachi, her facial expression would have been priceless if she was there and Balwant is MSK!  After all she's the one who was serving him on hand and foot na, well I take it back, she was to serve him, but Geet always grabbed everything from her! 🀣🀣
Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
@Shonuu:U want both Khurana boys to fight with mosquitoes and romance chanda mamaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Awesome take...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³

@All:Come out of khopchas ...stop seducing Rahulll🀣