Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Faria: It didn't sound like a metaphor to me.  MSK as Balwant Singh actually washed cars and that is what was lauded. 
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Medha     Do not foget, he also repaired the truck, the one that they took their lift to their HM destination. So, he only repairs others vehicles (only exception being is Jeep)
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hello everyone ðŸ¤—

some points

1. medha, well said, upholders of honesty and truthfulness gave each other glances and wanted to make a quick exit even when given a chance to come out with the truth themself

2. anuja, i also agreed with what beeji said today. Why why why is a question we have all been asking.

3. yesterday geet said, he is a man who has never looked inside a bonnet of his car. I am confused. He is always under the car, jeep and his hands were always full of grease. Did geet really know the guy she married. 

edit

medha, hi 5 you also mentioned the bonnet dialogue
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Latha: Thanks for reminding me. 

QED: MSK has not opened the bonnet of his car.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Medha - What about the time when they went to HP to fight Rasika. During that accident did MSK not open his car's bonnet? Just an innocent question ðŸ˜³
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Usha:  No, Geet knows her husband alright. 

He only tinkers around with his jeep.  We have never seen him tinker around with his own car.  He only repairs vehicles owned by others or his own jeep.  So, she was right.
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priti     He opened it but was not successeful in repairing it.
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Priti: Hmm ... we'll have to go back and check this.  Didn't the car dash against the tree?  Perhaps the bonnet flung open on the impact.

geetfangeet thumbnail
Hello all :-)I thought that IPL is ending in few days so geet may get some good trp but this devini track ...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Usha...she self confessed that that there are many pages in MSK's book that she hasn't read. I guess she hasn't yet come to the chapter which tells how he opens the car bonnet & fixes his car on his own...😛