Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli - Page 4

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Anuja: Or maybe the purpose of the silly plan was for Maan to wash cars, especially an ambassador.

He had told Adi that it had been a long time that he driven an ambassador.  Perhaps, he had never washed one earlier.  And, then, when he washed an ambassador, he knew that it was a job he wanted to continue to do. So, he developed this plan.  It wasn't silly, after all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Medha...yeah i guess that was the purpose of this track...to find a dulhaniya for little bro...😆...after all its 3 months since he's living without a woman in his life. It was a matter of urgency...😛
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hegdemedha

@ Anuja: It appears that Maan and Geet decided to stay back in Amritstar because they had received an insight that it was in Amritsar, in Beji's household, that Dev would find his soulmate. 

@ Medha,
you really are annoyed with the way things were done in this episode! I agree, we've had to see the mighty Maan become the bold ballu and yesterday he became martyr maan and today he is mouthless maan. The cvs have been playing havoc with their characters.

Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MSK's shatir dimaq ka plan hum jaise mere mortals ke samaj mein nahi aayega. 

If all of us could think and understand his ways, would we all not be owners of company's like KC? 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Ah well, talks of the ambassador reminded me of something in yesterday's episode.

Geet told Nandini that here is the man who never opened the bonnet of his car, the man who now washes cars for his lady love.

Well, sure, lady.  Perhaps that was because he is a one-vehicle man and the jeep is his only love.  So, even, if other cars he owned were to suffer a breakdown, he would not open the bonnet of that car.  He would leave it to his chauffeurs. He only tinkers around with his jeep, as the lady would attest.

And, of course, for those of us who remembered that incident when Maan and Geet were on their way back from their honeymoon and the car they were travelling in broke down.  Where was the radiator of that particular car fixed?  I distinctly remember that car's bonnet being opened and Geet admiring MSK's oh-so-vast knowledge.  So, did Geet open the bonnet?  Or did some car elf open the bonnet.

Oh wait, I forgot.  Even if MSK had opened the bonnet of that car, that car was not MSK's car.  It was a car on hire. 

So, mea culpa.  Here indeed is the man who never opened the bonnet of his car. 
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Silcop:The reply to your question is simple..we want the show to go on for the sake of watching Gurti on screen together😳...Once its over even Gurti and Maaneet r over..its a harsh truth because popular couples r never repeated again...so as long as Maaneet r together in this show and the show is running...we get daily dose of Gurti as well as Maaneet...

See dil se diya answer😃...no logic applied😃
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
latekate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The purpose of the track was to be done with the unique con (did it happen or did it not).

On a serious note. This track had nothing that added to their relationship. The characters (so beautifully developed) were butchered
hegdemedha thumbnail
@ Murlal: You are right.  And, I'm dumping the entire produce of the salt-manufacturing plant here.😆 Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago

Ah well, talks of the ambassador reminded me of something in yesterday's episode.

Geet told Nandini that here is the man who never opened the bonnet of his car, the man who now washes cars for his lady love.

Well, sure, lady.  Perhaps that was because he is a one-vehicle man and the jeep is his only love.  So, even, if other cars he owned were to suffer a breakdown, he would not open the bonnet of that car.  He would leave it to his chauffeurs. He only tinkers around with his jeep, as the lady would attest.

And, of course, for those of us who remembered that incident when Maan and Geet were on their way back from their honeymoon and the car they were travelling in broke down.  Where was the radiator of that particular car fixed?  I distinctly remember that car's bonnet being opened and Geet admiring MSK's oh-so-vast knowledge.  So, did Geet open the bonnet?  Or did some car elf open the bonnet.

Oh wait, I forgot.  Even if MSK had opened the bonnet of that car, that car was not MSK's car.  It was a car on hire. 

So, mea culpa.  Here indeed is the man who never opened the bonnet of his car. 

I'm sure it was just a metaphor. 
Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Murlal: You are right.  And, I'm dumping the entire produce of the salt-manufacturing plant here.😆

Absolutely, Medha, go on do so, you have my blessings and I bet also those of a whole of others in this forum!
Edited by Murlal - 12 years ago