DevilDen-MSKs pol khuli Dev chadega pyar mein suli

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was like a typical masala bollywood film...such films work with the masses so hopefully today's epi will garner some good TRPs...😃

Jugnu mamu's jaasusi finally rang laayi. After so many failed attempts he finally struck gold...😆 The bhaagam bhaag that ensued after was hilarious but could have been cut short.

Lucky & Preeto ki prem ki naiyya aage badh hi nahi rahi hai...so many roadblocks. His entire family has become his pyar ka dushman...😆

The entire confrontation scene was again funny but stretched a bit. Kaise Jugnu mamu's dimag ki batti finally lights up was shown well..😆

Teji & Beeji's reaction on learning the truth was completely justified. Although Teji was way too rude but thats him...can't expect him to behave any better...🤔 I completely agree with what Beeji said...they were angry with MSK because of Geet. If Geet had told them Ballu's truth after their re-union her family would have accepted them willingly. There was no need to continue with this charade...😕 I still don't understand what was the purpose behind MSK's plan but well he's THE MSK so me not taxing my pea sized brain to figure out what was going on in his mind...😛😆

Geet, like yesterday spoke up for Maan & his honor...👏👏...Loved to see that. Now i want my old sherni back who stands up for what is right and doesn't shy away from speaking the truth...👍🏼

Pre-cap :  I think Maneet are just going to leave the house and not Amritsar. After all how can they leave without taking Dev's dulhaniya with them...😆😆

And Everyone who wants their favourite show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi to continue and want their favorite characters Maaneet/Gurti to keep on sizzling on their screens then Join the Halla Bol launched by Jhan in the link Given below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1688789

Remember Folks, the more number of people who sign the petition and raise their voices, more are the chances of the Channel hearing us...So

DO SIGN THE PETITION

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To All the Devils of the Devil's Den hereby declare the Den to be 
a Bird & Dot free zone !!!

If you dare to fly, be ready to fly all the way to heaven, because

we will shoot you. HAAN!

This is particularly in light of the moderator warning 
(chk here.. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604969)
and henceforth every Devil (old & new) solemnly pledge to NOT indulge in crooning aka bird language 
(except : ofc the pengu tribal linguistics)
and here is the dare.. 
one more croon frm a bird and u know what...!! HAAN!!

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT! Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz...Cool to de Core! 

- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES
1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away! We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its glory😃

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs! Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not! So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop! Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post. Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.

9. There is Devilsden A/C. Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner
DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures"

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1566472

Dadi
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1568732

MSK
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1569633

Dev
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1571442

Dialogues
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1572317

Brij and Yash
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1573564

Sameera
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1574594

Arjun
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1575672

Marketing
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1576750

Geet
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1577842

Symbolism
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578747 

Naintara
Anwesha

Vicky

Music

Dance
Wedding Symbolism
Foreplay
Parallel Tracks

Fan Dumb

Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Episode Take

Good and Sensible Episode today...Good mixture of Drama and Comedy...Perfect recipe for trps👍🏼

Today it seems CVs r sort of throwing few questions back at the viewers which we once asked to the CVs🤣🤣🤣...For example :Beeji asking Geet why they had to continue with this lie even after she patched up with her hubby😆...Another example is Beeji confessing that they did a mistake by coming in between husband-wife ka circus and so today they r suffering this betrayal coming from their own ghar ki beti😆./..These were the questions and issues we raised to the CVs once upon a time😆 and today CVs via Beeji's mouth hv thrown all these questions back at Maaneet and indirectly back at the viewers🤣🤣🤣🤣...I will say this is a smart way of doing damage control😉👍🏼; CVs themselves had no answer to these queries and issues and so they thought the best is to throw these questions back at Maaneet and portray Maaneet both wrong together in their decisions which will prove that they r not God but humans who can make blunders and neither MSK nor Geet r right or wrong in this case but both r equally responsible for the whole circus😃😆...

So the question of MSK is right or wrong or even Geet is right or wrong...does not arise...MSK did wrong by hiding his identity even after his patch up with Geet and also Geet did wrong by blindly supporting MSK in this whole lie...And coming to Dev ,like Teji said whatever his name is doesn't really matter😆😆😆...

Positive aspect of the whole episode was that Geet stood in her husband's defence irrespective of whether he is right or wrong because she was equally part of this whole mess👍🏼;Loved the way she tried her best to defend MSK in front of Beeji and even Beeji's dialogues were spot on😎 ...Beeji was actually playing the role of public prosecutor today who raised all the queries and doubts today from viewer's side as well😉😛..thats a smart move by Barry👍🏼...

Amritsar family today is fully justified in their anger towards both Maan and Geet for playing with their feelings  for so long;Even the family did a mistake of interfering too much in Geet's married life which Beeji accepted today 👍🏼..So again a good logical move towards damage control😆...

Humour element provided by Jugnu Mama ...Lucky and Preeto were awesome👏;Finally Jugnu Mama and his shatir dimaag emerges as the real hero of this track😆😛...Lucky-Preeto bedroom scene was hilarious😆 and the actors did a good job...👍🏼...

Teji-MSK eyelock scene was cool😎...It was finally a relief to see our MSK back without that turban in the precap😳😳😳

Now it remains to b seen whether Maaneet go back to Delhi tomorrow or they will stay in Amritsar separately till Dev manages to woo Nandu mayb🤔...Today Beeji said she cannot tolerate betrayal and lies...So does that mean Nandu's future rishta Daman and his family will turn out to frauds and then Dev will come as Nandu's saviour ??🤔..So a guy who once screwed up a girl's life will seek redemption by playing the saviour of that same girl's sister😕...Question is are viewers ready for this sick track ??I don't think so😳; If CVs r smart and want Trps desperately then hopefully they won't do this suicide of Dev-Nandu honour or marriage track but will instead make sure NT gets out of coma soon and gets hold of her patidev soon😛😛...Lets wait and watch😎...

Episode Rating:8.5/10...Good Episode..Good dialogues...Good drama factor...flow could hv been better
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nice episode, good comedy, but I felt they dragged a bit in Mammu wala scenes! 

Maaneet expressions were really good!  I loved how Geet opened her mouth today, she defended her MSK, but I gotta hand it to MSK, he didnt utter a word after what her family was saying about him!  He never allow anyone to talk to him that way, but for Geet's sake this man is ready to take it all! 

Teji hot headed brut, oh god they way he pouted one time, I thought I saw Sunil Shetty ka lips! 😆😆😆

Lucky's gol matol Pretto, out to seduce her man and all he could say, u tickeling me, quite a funny scene!

Mammu and his running and diving thru window instead of just climibing over, oye now why would he do that! 

In the middle of all this I missed Lachi, her facial expression would have been priceless if she was there and Balwant is MSK!  After all she's the one who was serving him on hand and foot na, well I take it back, she was to serve him, but Geet always grabbed everything from her! 🤣🤣

A lesson to be learned by all, when a husband and wife have a misunderstanding never get in the middle of it, u only become enemy!  Beeji is right! I truly believe in this!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yID2yeR-2vM[/YOUTUBE]

THE DAYS I STARTED WATCH GHSP
I SO WISH TO GET THESE TYPES OF SCENES!

As much hatred he thought he had for her, it was all emotions of love!  Even he could not deny that!  OH man I wish we get this again! 

The minute he sits in his office he thinks of how he wrapped up her wound and how she hugged him!  What a priceless scene it was!

A woman he left on the streets of HP, came into his life as his ardhangani!  I guess its this love story and the challenges they faced hooked me to this show!  

God Im gonna cry today! 😭😭

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HE is Back HE is Back HE is Back HE is Back HE is Back 

MSK☺️☺️☺️☺️
The angry MSK is back. OMG Goshh what a look. we definetly missed that look.
This mamma is getting funnier day by day.
The episode was good. Finally we got the truth out aur wo bhi mamma ke haath se🤣 i swear when that beeji and teji was cursing maan. I was feeling to punch them both off. 😡 How dare he talk about our MSK in this tone. How dare they.
I really want ki now Geet steps in and give a long bhashan to beeji and teji what is MSK. i really want to see geet in that way.

In the precap maan is telling geet that for now we have to leave afterwards we will come back and talk to beeji. Well this is for sure that MSK koi bhi kaam beech mein nahhi chodta, so how can he leave it this time. I think The Lucky and MSK sequence is about to come. Maan will definately do something \so that everyone belives him.
Finally we got our MSK back and now we will move back to delhi.
Edited by -Dimple- - 12 years ago
somakazmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
devilz keep sign petition 2 save maaneet and ghsp...
epi was good...
thingz me like abt epi:
love return of glimpse of angry msk😳
1) geet standing up 4 msk.👍🏼
2) msk remained silent because of geet.👍🏼
3) even through me dont like teji attitude towards msk but love the way he shut up dev.😊
4) preeto lucky scene was nice.
every 1 was expecting that truth wont be out today CV give us surprise...👏
maaneet wont b able 2 leave so soon something must stop them... let c whatz in store 4 us...

Edited by somakazmi - 12 years ago
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Great episode..   with fun and high voltage drama..

The reaction from Beeji and Teji is expected.. Nandini has the same reaction...They bound to feel cheated with the truth coming out like this in open.. and Teji just did not listen to the whole conversation where Maan gives the details to Nandini as why he had to be driver.  Nandini also was in the same team with three Khuranas and felt bad for this fiasco..

Did not like Teji's behavior with Maan and the insulting way he talked with Maan.  But loved the way Maan stood his ground and glare back. It was really not good to see that Maan who always stood by his principle and integrity was now labeled as cheater and liar and Geet was not able to bare that but Maan stood there and took the insult as he knew that this caring but hotheaded people are hurt by the deception and right now nothing can penetrate the haze of their anger.

It was great to see that Geet and Maan were on the same page along with Nandini and Dev... Geet was trying to placate her aunt and defend Maan. 

She also was totally devastated that her family misunderstood her such a great husband who is always so truthful and full of integrity but under the circumstances this was bound to happen...   when every one is cooled down then something could be done but now at the heat of the moment nothing can be done.  Maan was right in saying that they will not listen now but they will have to come again to visit the family..

What Maan wanted to accoplish didn't happen due to Jugnumama's innocent interference...  but I think after the initial shock is gone I think It will be Pammi who will make them understand the great efforts in part of Maan to want to be a driver so that he can placate his wife.

I think Pammi may elaborate the degree of love Maan had for Geet that he just took such a lowly job and worked as a driver and took their insults..

With what Maan told Geet that they will come back later but now they will have to leave... so may be they will keep A'sar family and visit them once again...

Let's see what tomorrow brings..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Subha ho gayi maamu.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jugnu the only shatir alive  has  finally done that...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
 and with that achievement of mama jee..  Dev ka swayamber season 3, shuru hone se pehle hi  khatam  ho gaya.. toh bolo jugnu  mama ki jai. jai .. jai.*Echo*...🤣🤣🤣

before i forget praising the episode  like jugnu mama does... let me do it first.. the episode was really nice and made sense completely .. the execution was good, the suspense factor was kept till the last moment.. the blend of comedy  with all that high voltage drama was really interesting.. mama killed them with e suspense.. like reality show hosts do it while declaring the winner .. in short dara dara ker mar dala..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Punjab da Puttar (Teji) VS apne baap da puttar(MSK)

Teji da punjab da puttar too exhibited  his OYEing skills... LATE Shree Brij Handa ki yaad aa gayi...😭😭.. butmy wish to see them dishum dishuming was not fulfilled... Teji  really needs to do something practically/Physically ... neither he does any fight nor CON.. toh iss body ka kya kare ga re???maan ko dekh CON nhi kerta but Hoo haa toh kerta ha na???🤣🤣🤣 i want him to drag him out of house and lock geet up in the store room.. do i sound little evil???😈,, i know i do...😆.. but this way it will get more dramatic na??

Geet VS Manly Beeji..

ok the Amritsar track is almost two months old now but still i feel that beeji is tooo tall for a beeji..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok on a serious note ,, i felt bad for beeji.. she did that all for geet only na?? and what did she get in return??? 2,  2 damaad??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  well logically speaking  dev bhi kabhi damad tha... 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ...  poor beeji... gave her the best room of her haweli... ok new clothes nahi diye but still she was so sweet with geet na... i liked geet-beeji scenes.. or should i say , its really nice to see geet crying after so many days... *Shonuu hides herself under the table*

Future track:
i want both the khurana bros to sleep under taaron ki chhaon.. and fight with mosquitoes.. i hope maan wont flirt with moon 😡

Dev loosing his mental balance in nandini's love.. and end up in the same ICU where NT is enjoying her hibernation  😈,,, NO NEW GAL FOR DEVAAA...

Geet's guilt  makes her stay there with beeji unless she forgives them. and this time maan as MSK gives the test of love,,, 😳

Edited by shonuu - 12 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

thankfully geet did not stand like the pillar in beeji's house but spoke up for MSK ...phewww...

nice episode with perfect blend of humor and drama ...
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

hey gals and geek...

just to let you all know...I have past all  my exams...