India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Abusing on Actors Profile (Page 3)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
t5his newbie is same i feel as she has made account just to write rudely about apu sjhe has not made single post anywhere

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylove

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

t5his newbie is same i feel as she has made account just to write rudely about apu sjhe has not made single post anywhere

ya di i was just thinking abot it. Another one have entered. Now all 3 are dancing apu's profile.

anizorshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Some mahaan kinshuk fan who is jealous of apu's achievements just want to abuse on his profile Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovesami01

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

ya di i was just thinking abot it. Another one have entered. Now all 3 are dancing apu's profile.
Zee you remember some member who used to call angini fans fake fans I feel this fan is making multiple ID's and mocking Apurva's Profile..

Anyways all I can say is Kinshuk fans have no shame when to respect other actors. Also moreover repeated request to stop such abuses have'nt taken into consideration.

I am glad Rajan ji paired Apurva opposite Parul since they are the most beautiful and dignified couple in the television industry for the character Anmol and ragini

Hoping that they are shown ina new season of Bidaaii and Apurva and Parul are paired again .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmylovesaveeta24sami01Wonderfullifeshanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Originally posted by zee10

Zee you remember some member who used to call angini fans fake fans I feel this fan is making multiple ID's and mocking Apurva's Profile..

Anyways all I can say is Kinshuk fans have no shame when to respect other actors. Also moreover repeated request to stop such abuses have'nt taken into consideration.

I am glad Rajan ji paired Apurva opposite Parul since they are the most beautiful and dignified couple in the television industry for the character Anmol and ragini

Hoping that they are shown ina new season of Bidaaii and Apurva and Parul are paired again . yes i just wan't to see them on bidaai 2...
no dear  this is not that person... i am sure abt it...

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yusra1234

u all act as if u all are anmole mothers or shall i say go mothers what about the fact when some random girl says u have have an illness that is rude this website is and open opinon site so u can all stop acting like his bloody mothers

you better mind you words... As you said IF is open to all bt abusing a actor is not alowed... It's against IF RULS... YA I CAN SEE IN WICH ILLNESS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM... AND YOU SHOULD LEARON SOME MANERS...TO TALK IN A OPEN FORUM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sumayyah.r

ALLL OF U CAN F*** off  u stupid people it is my opinion and ysra1234 is doing good and u zee10 back off so what if im coming 2 india why dont u just stay in ur bloody country and go 2 hell i fwwl like stabing u and tell ur gang 2 piss off .ur a peice of s**** so god damn back off
that is an order you hear me
u kaminey
gadey means (donkey) and if u dont know what donkey means check it in the dictonary and the meaning will be u
bewaqoof
SHUTUP u bloody people
I am  sure defiantly a obsessed fan and a abuser !!!
I have already reported about you to the mods I hope they can take care of it..

I remember that Bidaaii forum is famous for such people and mainly Kinshuk fans who used to mock Apurva and his character of Anmol in bidaaii during the running of the show. I wouldn't like to take names since there is some dignity which a few of us possess,
Most of them are either teenagers or just in their early twenties who have no respect for actors or for their contribution in the show and are obsessed by Mr. Kinshuk Mahajan and his  crazy fanaticism!!

I would'nt like to say or to be  rude in a public forum since whatever it is one should respect actors but this is way beyond ones tolerance limit!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manoo.18anizorsaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
 this member still roaming around and abusing..

again a kinshuk fan.real pity..Thumbs Down

already reported and hope mods taking action soon...

manoo.18anizor

Go to top