India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Abusing on Actors Profile (Page 2)

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I doubt if this member or the rest who are kinshuk fan(s) will learn to appreciate anyone else other than their favorite..

If this member has some decency he/she will not write abusively on his profile.

But will kinshuk fan(s) learn to be mature its hard to say  with you so I mentioned.

It truly hurts when such  things are posted which is staright and staright abusive. i wante dto share

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02saveeta24

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
just now vist apu's profile... I kindly request that member not to do this. Bt no that member is back again... How can that member do such a thing... Ufff...
I tried my best to ignore this comment... Bt this member has crosd the red line...
The comment was abt 'That mamber is coming to india and the member don't wont to meet apu..''... Sor
ry i cant stop my laughter... is india is so small like my country?? lol. if it's SL.. THAT member can tell such a thing... india is a such a hugh country.. . there are 1000 of apu fans who want to meet him.. bt they didn' get a chance to meet him yet... bt thes member after coming into india she things she will meet our apu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorshanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Frankly, why don't people understand one thing , if you don't like something you don't watch it.
Long back when Apu choose to leave Kaajal, all I did was never saw Kaajal again.

More than the actor its these fans which make one dislike some people in the industry

I can't agree more with what is said here. Sometimes these fans can make a viewer stay away from soaps of such actors forever.

?
all use to say apu replas that socalled actor and b'coz of apu they lost their loving jodi... I wonder... Are they out of mind... As i know apu never replace any one he said that too.and socalled actor just left the show... Coz he cant do a fathers role any more... Bt this blined fans are not accepting the truth...

anizorrekha02shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Bhondu I have also seen this the very fact these fans of kinshuk have no other work..

As they don't know what the caliber of an actor is what acting skills are what chemistry is

Audiences gave their verdict and they said that Apurva ruled bidaaii with his upbeat performance in the show post leap

I have heard ridiculous things about apurva in this forum itself and my zero tolerance ability is long gone ...

All I can say is Kinshuk Mahajan left Bidaaii but it gave the best post leap with Apurva Agnihotris entrance in the show he rocked his recall value is great Anmol and Ragini have  the no so romantic but sizzling chemistry the definition of sizzling will be understood by crowd of people who understand the depth of intensity and perfection which was shown by these two actors.

So what ever Kinshuk Mahajan's fan(s) say about Apurva it will back fire them since  the performance of the actor has been and the audiences know what is quality and what is enjoyed by viewership

THE TRP 's post leap when the focus was on Apurva in Bidaaii gave the verdict and it ended at the top most slot and the show is still in news fr a comeback, I am sure this is the only show which worked post leap and did it well

Also Apruva made a mark by his character Anmol by showing the passion of being a father an dedicated husband and a lover who had his unique love story for his love and devotion for his wife..
A character played different shades and this is what Kinshuk Mahajan fan(s) are jealous of

So   if they abuse on Apurva's profile they are at a loss as they are removing their frustration as their favorite is not showing that level caliber of performance.

So blame game seems just cliched..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizortvmyloverekha02sami01

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
just chacked Mr. Mahajan's profile not a singel comment m last 72 hours form socalled member. Bt for last 6 hours this member has abous apu 2 times.. i wonder... this memaer may surfring from some illnes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
people are just insecure & jelous as angini was very popular, and might come back. spreading hate rumors dosnt make it right. true fans of kinushk would be ashamed of this so called fans.

Wonderfullifesaveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
@anizor..i totally agree with you..its insecurity-jealousy..

the new couple of the show is angini and in the end they became a household name.

aprul are the best pair on screen and any show with them will be a hit..

we need  loosers to get a winner.

for me apu as anmol was a winner all the way ...Clap

how much hatred clubs or abusing language for him...

Edited by savee_k - 24 May 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsami01Wonderfullifeshanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
oh...no... So now one more has entered... Whats wrong with this ppl...first it was sumayya.r and now that members friend yusra 1234... it's too much... y mod is so silents???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

Go to top