Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bhondu2010

Zee you remember some member who used to call angini fans fake fans I feel this fan is making multiple ID's and mocking Apurva's Profile..

Anyways all I can say is Kinshuk fans have no shame when to respect other actors. Also moreover repeated request to stop such abuses have'nt taken into consideration.

I am glad Rajan ji paired Apurva opposite Parul since they are the most beautiful and dignified couple in the television industry for the character Anmol and ragini

Hoping that they are shown ina new season of Bidaaii and Apurva and Parul are paired again . yes i just wan't to see them on bidaai 2...

no dear  this is not that person... i am sure abt it...

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yusra1234

u all act as if u all are anmole mothers or shall i say go mothers what about the fact when some random girl says u have have an illness that is rude this website is and open opinon site so u can all stop acting like his bloody mothers

you better mind you words... As you said IF is open to all bt abusing a actor is not alowed... It's against IF RULS... YA I CAN SEE IN WICH ILLNESS YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM... AND YOU SHOULD LEARON SOME MANERS...TO TALK IN A OPEN FORUM...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sumayyah.r

ALLL OF U CAN F*** off  u stupid people it is my opinion and ysra1234 is doing good and u zee10 back off so what if im coming 2 india why dont u just stay in ur bloody country and go 2 hell i fwwl like stabing u and tell ur gang 2 piss off .ur a peice of s**** so god damn back off
that is an order you hear me
u kaminey
gadey means (donkey) and if u dont know what donkey means check it in the dictonary and the meaning will be u
bewaqoof
SHUTUP u bloody people

I am  sure defiantly a obsessed fan and a abuser !!!
I have already reported about you to the mods I hope they can take care of it..

I remember that Bidaaii forum is famous for such people and mainly Kinshuk fans who used to mock Apurva and his character of Anmol in bidaaii during the running of the show. I wouldn't like to take names since there is some dignity which a few of us possess,
Most of them are either teenagers or just in their early twenties who have no respect for actors or for their contribution in the show and are obsessed by Mr. Kinshuk Mahajan and his  crazy fanaticism!!

I would'nt like to say or to be  rude in a public forum since whatever it is one should respect actors but this is way beyond ones tolerance limit!!!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 this member still roaming around and abusing..

again a kinshuk fan.real pity..👎🏼

already reported and hope mods taking action soon...