Abusing on Actors Profile

bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This was ridiculous. I read people abusing Apurva Agnihotri's profile picture..

Do people have any morals.
This person seems to be a Kinshuk Mahajan's fan  but goes about abusing on Apurva's profile.

I have reported the abuse comment but seriously this so rude and unethical,.

I believe Actors Profile is meant to comment and  show your respect for his or her performance and request to see them more often ,

Constructive criticism is good but this is straight on abuse and insult which should not be tolerated.

Sumayyah.r

hey apoorva u are the worst actor ever please quit for my sake noone even likes u im coming india soon and i hope i dont meet u . u rf the worst GET LOST

Like Dislike

1 member(s) Liked the above comment :
Sumayyah.r
  1 member(s) Disliked the above comment :
bhondu2010

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
This particular member has gone too far.😡 It was a rude shock going to Apu's profile page and reading that comment. I have too reported that member and request all Apu's fans to do the same. We go to Apurva's profile page to appreciate his talent and not to see this.🤢
I have tried to ignore the offensive comments posted but this has gone too far now. Some people have no other business.🤢
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that person who has done such disgusting remark wat a cheap character..for me no level of intelligence at all..👎🏼

just for the sake of fanship for a certain kinshuk abusing a good hearted human being..a gem like apoorva..

well we too apu fans can say lots but we wont stoop to such level..

who cares if she is coming to india ..btw apoorva wont give a daam if she exists ..

he is a celebrity ..respected in the film industry be it bollywood or TV ...

to reach his level it will  need her a lifetime...

TOTAL LOSER THIS KINSHUK FAN...👎🏼

bhondu2010 thumbnail
I think  Kinshuk Mahajan fan(s) are always abusing Apurva for his role in Bidaaii
Earlier they used to say that he was old which again is ridiculous.. I have seen actors who a triple the age of their co stars and still their chemistry is appealing .

And the way the post leap worked  for Apurva and his performance in the show they want to go abuse on his profileor whatever..

So I feel its plainb jealously about his success and the standard he has created in the show.
The show  will return donno when but the success defiantly goes to the role he played

Really people need to learn I call it immaturity since people who are observant have knowledge of character and actors credentials will not be talking all this.
Even i can say tons of things about other actors  due to the reason being I feel its  ridiculous and Kinshuk fans will never grow up ,,,
More than the actor its these fans which make  one dislike some people in the industry
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Frankly, why don't people understand one thing , if you don't like something you don't watch it.
Long back when Apu choose to leave Kaajal, all I did was never saw Kaajal again.

More than the actor its these fans which make  one dislike some people in the industry

I can't agree more with what is said here. Sometimes these fans can make a viewer stay away from soaps of such actors forever.
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Yes it does... I have heard that Apurva was replaced by Kinshuk Mahajan in Kaajjal .. I have read posts in that forum .. I have'nt seen the abuses done there.. Constructive criticism is always welcomes if there is a reason for that..
I would appreciate  actors and make them in my good books due to their caliber acting  performance and appriciate them for their work..

But due to these abuses even I woudl say that registers in my thoughts after all the actors  are respected by their fans and the acting credibility goes to viewers appricating them and also other who feel that yes even though I am not his or her fan somewhere their acting is appealing or if its not Ok thats my POV...

But  these people have no morals I feel ... Infact I used to be a silent memeber in here and have seem the way people wud say Anmol and Ragini would'nt click or TRP's will crash but  proud of this actor his down to earth attitude and his flawless performance

So  abusing him or his acting or write  rude on his profile surly shows some fans of other actors are big time loosers !!👎🏼
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
totally agree here, i was irritated and upset at this person's pathetic attitude,and i also know its some one's MID and i am almost sure whose ID it is...shame on such people ..part of my reasons fro not ever watching  a certain actor's any serial is his fans and their disgusting remarks about our sweet down to earth apu...
kinshuk's fan doing this wont help Kinny in fact it will hurt him
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"So I feel its plainb jealously about his success and the standard he has created in the show.
The show  will return donno when but the success defiantly goes to the role he played

Really people need to learn I call it immaturity since people who are observant have knowledge of character and actors credentials will not be talking all this.
Even i can say tons of things about other actors  due to the reason being I feel its  ridiculous and Kinshuk fans will never grow up ,,,
More than the actor its these fans which make  one dislike some
people in the industry "...i completely second your thought here...

wat apoorva has achieved in 4 months adding more fame to his already popularity is totally amazing..he captured viewers heart as anmol and lead the show to a high success...
bhondu2010 thumbnail
I doubt if this member or the rest who are kinshuk fan(s) will learn to appreciate anyone else other than their favorite..

If this member has some decency he/she will not write abusively on his profile.

But will kinshuk fan(s) learn to be mature its hard to say  with you so I mentioned.

It truly hurts when such  things are posted which is staright and staright abusive. i wante dto share
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
just now vist apu's profile... I kindly request that member not to do this. Bt no that member is back again... How can that member do such a thing... Ufff...
I tried my best to ignore this comment... Bt this member has crosd the red line...
The comment was abt 'That mamber is coming to india and the member don't wont to meet apu..''... Sor
ry i cant stop my laughter... is india is so small like my country?? lol. if it's SL.. THAT member can tell such a thing... india is a such a hugh country.. . there are 1000 of apu fans who want to meet him.. bt they didn' get a chance to meet him yet... bt thes member after coming into india she things she will meet our apu...