Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

A very good episode (Page 5)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

I think they should discuss such matters with the whole family rather than keeping it withim themselves!
Yes , Inder - Ilesh - Ishan r old enough to understand . more likely now they r the next generation and they have to take care of everything so Y not now ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeAshis

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
yes it was nice much inspired by it
Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
It was really nice episode
First scene of all the ladies was beautiful,RB-Deepak n dadaji scene was really emotional n touching,...terrace scene of sushaan both try to luk each other chupke chupke  n studip jassi interrupts but  i like jassi's dialogue aap dono ki jodi badi solid hai really true they both look like made for each other...I don't like alok behaviour when rano asked for money itz not only that boyz have to take the responsibility of their parents why not girls so what if they are married...if rano's brother is not paying full amount for his mother's operation so why can't rano pay the remaining what's wrong in ths..if one person is wrong that doesn't mean u also start behaving like him what if alok's mother is ill won't he arrange for the money anyhow...why always boyzz do like ths whenever there is ques abt hepling their in laws why they become so rude.
Anyways finally suhana knows the truth behind the name shashikala thanks to dadaji...but poor girl pehle se he pareshaan hai n these stupid ppl are adding salt to her wounds by their stupidness...but shez so innocent that again get into their trap.I don't like these why they are bothering her too much why they always fun of her is she a joker...c'mon she is also human being suffering from the most difficult pace of her life try to understand her feelings rather than making fun of her.
I don't understand one thing how does ishaan recognize jassi nobody has introduced jassi to him n if i remember when jassi come first time to the kasyap house even BM n RB can't recognize him as he has come after long time so howcome ishaan...these daily soaps are so iilogical..janab sab ko peehchaan rahe hai sevai apni biwi ko.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01111192YusBeemisty85Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
@aneesha...abt the alok-rano part u wrote...i think he might of said it becos he doesnt have money himself...iam sure he would have helped out if he had...
and abt the boy giving money and girl...true a girl can still take care...
bt nowadays...i really feel the boys/men have money at all time bt not at helping their parents...

sushma_01YusBeeAshis

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@aneesha...abt the alok-rano part u wrote...i think he might of said it becos he doesnt have money himself...iam sure he would have helped out if he had...
bt nowadays...i really feel the boys/men have money at all time bt not at helping their parents...

@Swetha : In red, sooo  true. I don't intend to bash any men in the forum, but there are many people like that around us.Sadly, I have seen it in my own family too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

111192YusBeeAshisShwets1502

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

True shweta but my ques is if dadaji is ill n has to be operated then alok won't arrange for the money or he look at his other brother whether he will send the money or not then why these kind of ques arise when it comes to girls side...i have seen ths in my family also these man like ths only no matter how gud by nature they are but they always behave like jamai with their in laws.never try to become their son...but i like BM's explaination shez really intelligent lady who know how to deal with relations.

sushma_01YusBeeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_01

@Swetha : In red, sooo  true. I don't intend to bash any men in the forum, but there are many people like that around us.Sadly, I have seen it in my own family too.

exactly...may be a point that SGP is trying to give...
yes..i have seen in my family too...Ouch

and yes...i am also not saying all the men are like that...bt we have sons like that...more so nowadays...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneesha_sahani

True shweta but my ques is if dadaji is ill n has to be operated then alok won't arrange for the money or he look at his other brother whether he will send the money or not then why these kind of ques arise when it comes to girls side...i have seen ths in my family also these man like ths only no matter how gud by nature they are but they always behave like jamai with their in laws.never try to become their son...but i like BM's explaination shez really intelligent lady who know how to deal with relations.

just think for example...if dadaji is ill...do u think Alok will just say i dnt have money now...and wait for somone to come and give...i dnt think so..he will do anything to get the money...
so why not rano's bro...and if he wants money...he shud have directly asked alok or someone as that would have been courtesy...not thru rano...

@bold...i agree with this part and it happens...bt fr todays scene..i din think that was the prb...
the prb was rano's brother's irresponsibility and Alok not having money...

this is how i felt..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeAshis

Go to top