Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

I have the same feeling...that Anant won't go through with the engagement...they might talk about getting him and Shagun engaged and he may not say anything initially but actual engagement won't happen...that's my feeling for now. 

Anant will be in turmoil from this point onwards though cuz he will be caught b/w pressure from his family's rules and his feelings for Navya...and like you pointed out...the way he stood up to his Grandfather for the picnic permission was interesting and does make me wonder that he might have the capability to do that for this situation as well.

The most important thing is that he hasn't fully realized the depth of his feelings for Navya...he first has to reach that point and then he will find more courage to stand up to his family I think...also the whole parvarish angle...what he's been brought up to believe...he will be warring with his internal principles now...What I'm most interested to see is a Ranbir-Anant convo where Ranbir reminds him of their discussion and asks him if he will find it so easy to stick to his black and white principles now...

Unless they actually show a marriage int his show early on...I won't say the original concept is dead.

I totally agree with u.  lets hope that this engagement drama will help them both to realize the depth of their love towards each other.

yea i never thought of Ranbir-Anant convocation.  what u said is going to happen.   ranbir will surely ask him about his principles...😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitasmita

I very much agree with you .  Regarding issues like they haven't verbalized their feelings yet and still getting physically close- its from media , movies etc people learn to go down on knees and propose kind of thing , but in real life that doesn't happen always. When feelings are mutual many a times the verbal declaration comes very late, and in many cases people actually don't go for a formal declaration telling each other that they are in love. They just feel it , like they know it that there is some bond .

I agree with you as well...when feelings are mutual and two ppl can just sense that bond b/w them, they don't necessarily verbalize it formally right off the bat...that is what they've shown with AN...that they both sense that bond b/w them and subconsciously and impulsively act on that...there aren't any grand declarations of love or instant realizations of love in a filmy style yet😆

They will eventually have to talk more directly about it...in this case, Navya kind of still has expressed herself, but he hasn't...so that is what leaves room for eventual problems for them as well.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sohn

Well all this was written with an assumption based on the article that he WILL get engaged...if he doesnt...well there is nothing to talk about ðŸ˜› We all are happy and dancing! 

I agree with you on the Rama bhabhi helping him realise he loves Navya thing...it would be nice if all this happens with just the engagement talks going around them and not the actual engagement! 

uhmmm. most of the time the things given in the article are not completely correct.  they will write only a part.. so plz don't believe that article blindly.😊
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

uhmmm. most of the time the things given in the article are not completely correct.  they will write only a part.. so plz don't believe that article blindly.😊

aaah! alrighty ðŸ˜Š