sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Yaar is naye family driven rubbish ko pakad ke kachre ke dibbe mein daalo! Somebody kill the CT! ALL of it...cuz we want something NEW because this soap promised something NEW!!!! πŸ˜•

WHY and WHY and WHY?!?!?!!? Ye HO kya raha hain yaar  aur KYUN?! πŸ˜• 

All was going well in the dreamland...and yes...to create some buzz...here we go...someone gets engaged and then god knows what explanations they will give each other! 

Actually Im really interested in the explanation  Anant will give Navya... that all my life I really HAVE wanted to get engaged to a STUPID woman and YES this ones really really stupid, so Im going ahead??? Or cuz I cant open my mouth in front on my dumb bhabhi who has nothing better to do in life than get me married at 19??Or will he will tell her...that I dont have it in me to fight out my family members who never allow anyone younger to open their mouth for anything besides eating or puking??? Or that..Sorry Navz...I was always going to do this anyway, thanks for the spicy moments at the picnic?? Or will he get back and say...that was a bet with Ranvir and look I've won it?! (This one I will personally go and punch him!)

Unfortunately in this given situation for any given explanation, Anant will have to admit to Navya that he is a wussy!!!! 😑Arghhh Im pissed off...sorry for this rant! 

You know what...I remember that episode when Anant came to pick up Navya from her home inspite of her protests for his sister's engagement. She came down and they were trying to cross the road amidst the mad traffic. I loved the subtle detail in that scene...dont know how many managed to notice it. 

When the traffic was coming from the left...Anant pulled Navya to his right and he stood nearer the traffic and when they came to the middle of the road divider, he changed her position cuz this time the traffic was coming from the right, so he pulled her to his left and he stood near the traffic!

Was such a simple thing, but he showed ...subtle way...that he will take the blow if it ever came his way and he would shield her! πŸ˜Š  I fell for the show then and there, that moment! Thought the CTs this time were different, taking care of small things, small details of a two people who really are in love...smallest of the flicker of the eyelashes are noticed by each other...and falling in love is lot more than just kissing and hugging! I thought they are trying to show this generation, that love is lot more than just being called girl friend or boy friend! You gotta mean it! I hoped...! 

BUT NO! They are ruining it...and Im not happy to say the least πŸ€’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nicely said. Whatever explanation Anant gives, it will be heartbreak for Navya.
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
theyve taken a panga, now saza to bhagtni hi paregi πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
I don't think there is cause for this much disappointment with the show yet...

I loved the traffic scene for it's subtle detailing as well but I don't think anything has been ruined yet either.

They are not showing that falling in love is only about hugging and kissing but they are being realistic in showing the high of young love...young romance which will obviously be more about impulse...the fact that they aren't always able to think with their heads and keep their emotions in control is what proves that they are young, confused teenagers experiencing the rush of new feelings they've never felt before.

Obstacles are bound to come up...for now, I don't see any obstacle that has killed the story so I won't write off the show as of yet. I actually am intrigued to see how this turning point is handled cuz this is what will deepen their bond ultimately...

And the word 'love' is our interpretation...AN themselves don't know fully if they are in love yet or not...they have to discover a lot more about their feelings...it is not so black and white as to say...first they will realize they are in love...then they will verbalize it for some epis and then move towards intimacy...these things are very unpredictable...for now, I find the way their interactions have progressed to be generally quite realistic and natural.

No one can predict at this time what Anant will say to Navya so let's not write him off just yet either...he's not turned into a full on wussy...yetπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ sohn, lets wait and watch what is gonna happen next.  at this point i don't think that we have to be depressed or disappointed.  i strongly think that Anant won't let this engagement happen.  remember how he has tackled his Grandfather to get permission for Picnic.  so i strongly believe that something will happen.

and as @ nureat01 said  first Anant-Navya themselves must realize that they both are in love and are inseparable.  so Rama Bhabi unknowingly will help Anant to realize whom he loves and what he wants...

lets wait ...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

@ sohn, lets wait and watch what is gonna happen next.  at this point i don't think that we have to be depressed or disappointed.  i strongly think that Anant won't let this engagement happen.  remember how he has tackled his Grandfather to get permission for Picnic.  so i strongly believe that something will happen.

and as @ nureat01 said  first Anant-Navya themselves must realize that they both are in love and are inseparable.  so Rama Bhabi unknowingly will help Anant to realize whom he loves and what he wants...

lets wait ...

I have the same feeling...that Anant won't go through with the engagement...they might talk about getting him and Shagun engaged and he may not say anything initially but actual engagement won't happen...that's my feeling for now. 

Anant will be in turmoil from this point onwards though cuz he will be caught b/w pressure from his family's rules and his feelings for Navya...and like you pointed out...the way he stood up to his Grandfather for the picnic permission was interesting and does make me wonder that he might have the capability to do that for this situation as well.

The most important thing is that he hasn't fully realized the depth of his feelings for Navya...he first has to reach that point and then he will find more courage to stand up to his family I think...also the whole parvarish angle...what he's been brought up to believe...he will be warring with his internal principles now...What I'm most interested to see is a Ranbir-Anant convo where Ranbir reminds him of their discussion and asks him if he will find it so easy to stick to his black and white principles now...

Unless they actually show a marriage int his show early on...I won't say the original concept is dead.
sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

lets wait ...

Well all this was written with an assumption based on the article that he WILL get engaged...if he doesnt...well there is nothing to talk about πŸ˜› We all are happy and dancing! 

I agree with you on the Rama bhabhi helping him realise he loves Navya thing...it would be nice if all this happens with just the engagement talks going around them and not the actual engagement! 
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

I don't think there is cause for this much disappointment with the show yet...

I loved the traffic scene for it's subtle detailing as well but I don't think anything has been ruined yet either.

They are not showing that falling in love is only about hugging and kissing but they are being realistic in showing the high of young love...young romance which will obviously be more about impulse...the fact that they aren't always able to think with their heads and keep their emotions in control is what proves that they are young, confused teenagers experiencing the rush of new feelings they've never felt before.

Obstacles are bound to come up...for now, I don't see any obstacle that has killed the story so I won't write off the show as of yet. I actually am intrigued to see how this turning point is handled cuz this is what will deepen their bond ultimately...

And the word 'love' is our interpretation...AN themselves don't know fully if they are in love yet or not...they have to discover a lot more about their feelings...it is not so black and white as to say...first they will realize they are in love...then they will verbalize it for some epis and then move towards intimacy...these things are very unpredictable...for now, I find the way their interactions have progressed to be generally quite realistic and natural.

No one can predict at this time what Anant will say to Navya so let's not write him off just yet either...he's not turned into a full on wussy...yetπŸ˜†

I very much agree with you .  Regarding issues like they haven't verbalized their feelings yet and still getting physically close- its from media , movies etc people learn to go down on knees and propose kind of thing , but in real life that doesn't happen always. When feelings are mutual many a times the verbal declaration comes very late, and in many cases people actually don't go for a formal declaration telling each other that they are in love. They just feel it , like they know it that there is some bond .
sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karansajan

nice one...

thank you πŸ˜Š
sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Nicely said. Whatever explanation Anant gives, it will be heartbreak for Navya.

thanks simu