India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

T minus 3 epsisodes remaining (Page 2)

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Amy u're right abt that! Only ARM seems to be in character. I thought Sapna was alright but she was kinda dissappointing Today. BTW she kinda made reference to "Adi and high blood pressure" ... plus ARM was really breathing hard in Today's epissode, all the anger LOLLOLLOL .. i guess his end is really nearing then... I just hope that Sapna gets back in time before anything happens Confused Sucha wrong time for her to leave.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah ...Kate was with Kane till the very end. I hope they show that Sapna decides not to go either.

o well...tomorrow is the last episode. Only 22 to 24 minutes to be exact. What more can be shown in such less time? How can there be a logical end to all this in just 22 minutes with so much left to explain?Stern Smile

Blueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Well they do what they do best; go for a leap ROFL What's funny is that in the precap, Kabir is still shown scheming against ARM.. so am realllyyy clueless with the ending now ROFL

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 25 May 2011 at 1:39pm

Nymeria

pammi11 Newbie
pammi11
pammi11

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Is it really ending?  I don't think they can wrap up the story in one episode given what they showed in the precap today.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index