Kismat

T minus 3 epsisodes remaining

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†

and we witnessed the worldest fastest love story---- of Vicky and Zulekha (I was right that the chick was indeed zulekha!). Anyhow, the kids have taken on to mouthing cheesy romantic lines🀣.
If ARM ever heard his son, Vicky saying what he was saying to Zulekha, he would totally faint! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 His expressions when Vicky was twirling and doing random stuff were hilarious!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ARM's got various shades--- the good grandson, the loving husband, the smart businessman, unintentionally funny dad🀣🀣🀣🀣

Even if the writers have messed up and not giving the finale that it should have been given, I would still finish the series for the portrayal of the two characters----ARM and Kabir.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Ramy25

πŸ˜†

and we witnessed the worldest fastest love story---- of Vicky and Zulekha (I was right that the chick was indeed zulekha!). Anyhow, the kids have taken on to mouthing cheesy romantic lines🀣.
If ARM ever heard his son, Vicky saying what he was saying to Zulekha, he would totally faint! 🀣 His expressions when Vicky was twirling and doing random stuff were hilarious!🀣
ARM's got various shades--- the good grandson, the loving husband, the smart businessman, unintentionally funny dad🀣

Even if the writers have messed up and not giving the finale that it should have been given, I would still finish the series for the portrayal of the two characters----ARM and Kabir.

hehehe.. yeaaa.. on the world's fastest *most unconvincing* love story for sure. Chalo phir bhi it is just a small part in the main story i.e of ARM and Kabir.

ARM's expressions while watching his son twirl.. hilarious.. I think anyone would have those!!! which 22 year old guy does that !!!

3 more to go ...

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well now it is T-2 ...

Heard an *Aunt Minnie* from Vicky ... hehehe

Expected reactions from ARM and Kabeer..I was almost expecting Lubna to say something, but she didn't ... Now the newlyweds( I think) get jobs and setting up their home!!! Fast train galloping ...

-- Mru
Nymeria thumbnail
Geeez! Could it get any more cheesy!? 😳
This Vicky-Zulekha thing is just so darn cliched and well boring.
What happened to the original essence of the characters and story of the show? Did the original writer quit it at the last moment?

Just 2 episodes remaining and they're on to drawing parallel between Romeo & Juliet and Vicky & Zulekha.

Definitely NOT the final week that I had expected.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol tell me about it Amy! I just caught yst episode earlier and am not liking this Vicky-Zulehka "leaving home" kinda track. Very predicatable and nothing exciting. I'd expected more out of Vicky. I mean afterall he is the son of ARM. πŸ˜†

I hate that fact that Lubna keeps her mouth shut ALL THE TIME! It's like her lips are sealed with a freaking tape! WHY can't she just for once open her mouth to speakkk?

Am gonna miss the show! Even though it's going at jet speed with the "love story" and all that, i don't want it to end just yet πŸ˜†

Oh yea btw the scene between Vicky and Mini was nice! I loved that! And also that whole "drug" joke going on with ARM was funny yet again 🀣 Viraf essaying the role of ARM is just perfect! Am hoping he stays till the very last episode...
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Dude, ARM is the only reason I'm still watching the show. Everything else is too bleh. Even Kabir's lost it somehow.
@Lubna--- eh...she just spoke that one time when she confronted Kabir, after that she's back to her mime-ways!πŸ₯±
@Vicky--- Eh.
@Zulekha-- Eh Eh.
@Finale-- will watch it...but not excited as such. Eh eh eh.

Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Hmm and it only gets worse πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Today's epi was confusing as hell! Am starting to wonder if the show is really ending tmrw? I mean so much is going on simultaneously! πŸ˜•
How much i dislike Kabir now. What's the need to send the CD? He wanted to break up their marriage? Man that fella is pathetic! What's the need to bring their ARM/Sapna's r/s into the pict?? FINALLY Tamanna seemed tolerable. She did something good for once Today by telling Kabir off though i doubt it worked. 

Also i don't get Sapna now. I thought she wanted to close that chapter once and for all. Kinda surprised with her decision to go away. I'd expected her to figure it was Rao who did the recordings on her demand but instead she's affected by the CD.

Also i would think that after many years, this matter woudn't really matter much but it seems to be the opposite for her. And the young ones ...  That punching scene between them was so ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 12 years ago
Nymeria thumbnail
Oh Vini! the show and the characters are loosing it as the end is nearing..

This week totally and absolutely RUINED the show. Every single character is messed up except for ARM!

and ummm Vicky-Zulekha scenes are yawnworthy and so darn cliched!

bleh...
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Amy u're right abt that! Only ARM seems to be in character. I thought Sapna was alright but she was kinda dissappointing Today. BTW she kinda made reference to "Adi and high blood pressure" ... plus ARM was really breathing hard in Today's epissode, all the anger πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. i guess his end is really nearing then... I just hope that Sapna gets back in time before anything happens πŸ˜• Sucha wrong time for her to leave.  
Nymeria thumbnail
Oh yeah ...Kate was with Kane till the very end. I hope they show that Sapna decides not to go either.

o well...tomorrow is the last episode. Only 22 to 24 minutes to be exact. What more can be shown in such less time? How can there be a logical end to all this in just 22 minutes with so much left to explain?😳