Kismat
Kismat

T minus 3 epsisodes remaining

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
LOL

and we witnessed the worldest fastest love story---- of Vicky and Zulekha (I was right that the chick was indeed zulekha!). Anyhow, the kids have taken on to mouthing cheesy romantic linesROFL.
If ARM ever heard his son, Vicky saying what he was saying to Zulekha, he would totally faint! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL His expressions when Vicky was twirling and doing random stuff were hilarious!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ARM's got various shades--- the good grandson, the loving husband, the smart businessman, unintentionally funny dadROFLROFLROFLROFL

Even if the writers have messed up and not giving the finale that it should have been given, I would still finish the series for the portrayal of the two characters----ARM and Kabir.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pearldesaisiyonaMru_beesecretkeeperTheDilettanteBingeBlueberry_07AreYaar

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

LOL

and we witnessed the worldest fastest love story---- of Vicky and Zulekha (I was right that the chick was indeed zulekha!). Anyhow, the kids have taken on to mouthing cheesy romantic linesROFL.
If ARM ever heard his son, Vicky saying what he was saying to Zulekha, he would totally faint! ROFL His expressions when Vicky was twirling and doing random stuff were hilarious!ROFL
ARM's got various shades--- the good grandson, the loving husband, the smart businessman, unintentionally funny dadROFL

Even if the writers have messed up and not giving the finale that it should have been given, I would still finish the series for the portrayal of the two characters----ARM and Kabir.

hehehe.. yeaaa.. on the world's fastest *most unconvincing* love story for sure. Chalo phir bhi it is just a small part in the main story i.e of ARM and Kabir.

ARM's expressions while watching his son twirl.. hilarious.. I think anyone would have those!!! which 22 year old guy does that !!!

3 more to go ...

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 24 May 2011 at 9:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pappy123pearldesaiTheDilettanteBingeNymeria

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
well now it is T-2 ...

Heard an *Aunt Minnie* from Vicky ... hehehe

Expected reactions from ARM and Kabeer..I was almost expecting Lubna to say something, but she didn't ... Now the newlyweds( I think) get jobs and setting up their home!!! Fast train galloping ...

-- Mru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Geeez! Could it get any more cheesy!? Stern Smile
This Vicky-Zulekha thing is just so darn cliched and well boring.
What happened to the original essence of the characters and story of the show? Did the original writer quit it at the last moment?

Just 2 episodes remaining and they're on to drawing parallel between Romeo & Juliet and Vicky & Zulekha.

Definitely NOT the final week that I had expected.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewMru_beeTheDilettanteBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Lol tell me about it Amy! I just caught yst episode earlier and am not liking this Vicky-Zulehka "leaving home" kinda track. Very predicatable and nothing exciting. I'd expected more out of Vicky. I mean afterall he is the son of ARM. LOL

I hate that fact that Lubna keeps her mouth shut ALL THE TIME! It's like her lips are sealed with a freaking tape! WHY can't she just for once open her mouth to speakkk?

Am gonna miss the show! Even though it's going at jet speed with the "love story" and all that, i don't want it to end just yet LOL

Oh yea btw the scene between Vicky and Mini was nice! I loved that! And also that whole "drug" joke going on with ARM was funny yet again ROFL Viraf essaying the role of ARM is just perfect! Am hoping he stays till the very last episode...

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 25 May 2011 at 10:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteNymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Dude, ARM is the only reason I'm still watching the show. Everything else is too bleh. Even Kabir's lost it somehow.
@Lubna--- eh...she just spoke that one time when she confronted Kabir, after that she's back to her mime-ways!Sleepy
@Vicky--- Eh.
@Zulekha-- Eh Eh.
@Finale-- will watch it...but not excited as such. Eh eh eh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

my_viewBlueberry_07

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Hmm and it only gets worse LOLLOLLOL Today's epi was confusing as hell! Am starting to wonder if the show is really ending tmrw? I mean so much is going on simultaneously! Confused
How much i dislike Kabir now. What's the need to send the CD? He wanted to break up their marriage? Man that fella is pathetic! What's the need to bring their ARM/Sapna's r/s into the pict?? FINALLY Tamanna seemed tolerable. She did something good for once Today by telling Kabir off though i doubt it worked. 

Also i don't get Sapna now. I thought she wanted to close that chapter once and for all. Kinda surprised with her decision to go away. I'd expected her to figure it was Rao who did the recordings on her demand but instead she's affected by the CD.

Also i would think that after many years, this matter woudn't really matter much but it seems to be the opposite for her. And the young ones ... Wacko That punching scene between them was so ...Wacko LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 25 May 2011 at 12:23pm

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Oh Vini! the show and the characters are loosing it as the end is nearing.Wacko.

This week totally and absolutely RUINED the show. Every single character is messed up except for ARM!

and ummm Vicky-Zulekha scenes are yawnworthy and so darn cliched!

bleh...

Blueberry_07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index