Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 9)

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

[QUOTE=bandbajao]
IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

Please continue this story, LTL is no longer same without Mishal, we can only imagine & visualise Mishal as Datta, no other actor can replace him, let them go on with their story, but for us this is the real LTL. With the new actor in current LTL, things are not going to be as good as it used to be before, they have damaged this show so much, only your story has been able to heal the wounds colors had given us, so if it is convinient to you then please continue here. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontiderama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Carrie---Sia--

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Episode Review:
I think AS gave Dutta sulphuric acid instead of milk as his baby diet LOL, itna gussa, itna acid muh se?
OMG, poor Naku, she has quite a firebrand for a dharam-pati. This whole scene where he made Baajji read that letter and let out all the sarcasm, is just sooo DSP man. Mishal, wherever you are, we love you for letting us imagine him this way!!!!
Inspite of his volcano eruption, Naku didnt back down, you rock girl!!! She is trying to get him to see reason and she will get his attention, one way or another. Dutta will believe Baaji and Naku in that, they can fabricate letters and so much info...but what I am suspecting now, is that NS will move Rupali from that bungalow, so when DSP goes there he wont find anything and wont trust them again. I hope I am proved wrong this time...and I hope DSP sees reason.

Looking forward to what Naku does tomorrow :)

As for this story, I would like for it to continue, since its my only bridge to MR as Dutta.
Please dont take that away from us Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66ivy_11

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Brilliant episode...well written...an episode Mishal would have rocked.

Really miss Mishal's performances. Cry

I am so glad Naku told the true...he is angry and hurt...but I think it will turn out ok. He is going to hear her out...be stubborn and hurt...but slowly realize that he has to face the true and investigate some more.

I still think there must be some more good reasons behind...for Dutta respecting and not wanting to believe that Nana want to hurt him.

To your question BB.

I would like the writer (big thanks to you all Clap) continue the story here in the forum. That way the writer write about Dutta...you can just imagine Mishal performing the scene wonderfully.

For me this is the real LTL... I have not watch LTL2 sense Mishal left...and some other actor perfoming Dutta is not going to make me.

Beside a good...well written...different story...it was specially Mishals amazing performance that got me hooked and no one...NO ONE...can ever do what Mishal did with Dutta's character...he took it to a very high level and made the character so unique. Smile

His face expressions, body languages, his voice that changes...angry at one point and totally hurt and vulnerable
the next...brilliant.Smile

The LTL2 is another show...another story...they can find some good actor to play Dutta...but...

it is not OUR Dutta.

I do not think Dutta in LTL2...will gain the same popularity that Dutta did...when Mishal was on LTL.

People loved and cared about Dutta...because...Mishal was able to give the character so much dept and even as a Don...with few words and very angry guy...he was able to show Dutta's vulnerability
side in every scene.Smile

Mishal is just one of the BEST actor and an amazing performer the industry (TV and movie - even Hollywood) has been lacking in a long time.Smile

Colors got no idea what the lost.
Angry

Edited by agbg98 - 24 May 2011 at 11:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalishipsbandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010mozart66ivy_11-Carrie-

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Okay! I have mailed the writer the link to this post since the apprehension was at that end, not mine Blushing Hopefully, all the posts would already be convincing enough for the pen to keep going! 

@kshreya, lekz, eternity, mozart, ana
of course we will do as the majority wants so if u all want this to go on, it will, away from the crap on TV for sure LOL It's just that the person writing it was wondering if it would make sense to run a parallel thread if "Dutta" returns. So i just asked. I knew the answer but this would allow the one with apprehensions get an idea of how much it is being loved Embarrassed Thank you again!!

Thanks BB...No ways dear dont' merge this beautiful story into that on air crap...LOLLOLLOL I don't want to waste my precious time watching that crap with another actor as Dutta..even if Mishal would have returned as dutta I wouldnt want u to end this storyLOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsbandbajaoMoontidemozart66Ani_La_Iamivy_11

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Dear BB,

Please do not merge the two,this  Eternal thread is a class apart. This is real LTL.  Please give this thread a logical end if you have to but merging...oh no...never. Neither do I  now know what is happening to the story that's playing on the channel nor do I want to.

-Ships

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamltl_fanrama_2010mozart66ivy_11

ltl_fan IF-Dazzler
ltl_fan
ltl_fan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"
What is being aired currently on television is a different show... so what if they bring a new actor and call him Dutta.  For me Laagi ended the day Mishal left the show (March 28th).  So please continue this story as the writer had originally envisioned it to go and not the crap that Colors is airing. LOL  I am having a great time enjoying this story envisioning Mishal as Dutta.  Lets continue with this magic!!!!! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsbandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66ivy_11

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
What  an awesome ,,epi //

,, dutta's anger is fully  justifiable ,,  now waiting to  see if he believes Nana is involved or not ,,

baap  re ,, i  could hear the thali echoing in my ear ,, oh how i wish  we all could have seen this epi 

i am sure **wink * Ana, Appu , or Zuby would not want to be close to him today  he is blazing ,,, hawt ...and Furious  LOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemozart66Ani_La_Iam

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Update, enjoying the current track,

Please do not merge with the so called LCL...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemozart66Ani_La_Iamivy_11

Go to top