Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 8)

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?" NO... if mishal raheja is NOT returning as Dutta then this story should not be merged into the one on screen. This story  is ONLY FOR MISHAL! no1 else...please keep this D-N real eternal story with us with us imagining MR and MV playing their respective roles..not anyone else...

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here" this thread should continue even after dutta returns..because for me dutta = mishal... no mishal = no dutta... please do NOT merge this story into the one on screen... this story is solely for Mishal and Mahi fans..the REAL tasha...not the fake tasha (new dutta n naku)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliziks-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12sub_rosaAni_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66Elysia

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by -Puppy-

oh so the Man making a comeback to LCL is "S"utta??? hmm even the sound of it is making me skip Maggie noodles from my menu for a month or two Stern Smile

Yes. Haven't you heard, Sara? Sahiba and Diegoo's love story mein naya twist in the form of Sutta, her hubby returning. Supposedly, Shabbir has bleached his hair blonde like the doll Sahiba walks around with nowadays.

oh yah i heard abt Ahulwalia is "considered" for the ..erm . but never thought he would be doing it for real Shocked   

Anyway i m thankful to work for keeping me away from LCL and anything remotely related to that CRAP... i have even stopped reading Articles related to showbiz ...  * proud muh* 

aah! Shabby blondie  Shabbir Day Dreaming..wow! my imagination is going wild Dead  let me go ahead n Vomit..  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaorama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam

Yuvika_15 Moderator
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
^^^ what? shabbir is duin it? shabbir has bleached his hair?
oh my days i thrt shabbir was wise enuf nt 2 tke up such a role! its so nt gna work!! they hurt our feelings by gtin rid of MR n giving his character such a horrible exit tht they wil pay for it by al attempts failing... they think shabbir's popularity wil bring the shw up in TRPs..bt it wnt... our 200 curses wnt let it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update BB! The episode was simply superb!

And please don't take Dutta away from us.Ouch I don't relate to LCL or any of it's characters...so whoever joins that show doesn't make any difference to me.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

NOoo BB, please Nooo !!! 

This is SACRED and what's been shown on TV past March 28th and what might be shown on TV after "Dutta's" return will NEVER EVER come even close to it...THIS is the real 'eternal' story and not the bs that has been shown or will be shown past MR's exit...MR is THE only Dutta...nobody in the entire tellywood or even bollywood can give such a finesse performance like he has...so I BEG you to please keep this separate if at all possible as this is all I have to live with. Embarrassed

And thank you for the stupendous episode Hug...FINALLY our Nakku sherni is back LOL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 24 May 2011 at 11:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasali-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66sub_rosa--Sia--

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

Hey BB ...LTL ended for us with the exit of MR ..Its a closed chapter now I am happy I came out of it ...Really dont know what is happening on the show...Only thing I am still here on the forum is because of ELS ...I dont care who is going to play Dutta... But please dont merge it with lcl crap ...
I will be still visiting this forum because of ELS  and so is every true Fan of MR/dutta ..So please continue this here ...And No merging please ...Lcl crap doesn't deserve this !!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ships-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Wow this episode belongs to angry Datta, he is hurt, because Naku & Baji are hiding something from him, nobody is taking him seriously. The way he uses the word- meri dharmpatni, as if she has commited big crime. Even last time when he was talking to Baji, about Bajiji ki vahiniji at bar, he had used this word in similar sense. In next episod hope he trys to understand their findings & gets some idea about his real enemy. Very good episod, eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episod. Thanks BB & your team.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontiderama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam--Sia--

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Oh no Ana don't sacrifice so much.. LOL For the love of this show, we will continue the thread even if you don't give us even a photograph of all that you pledged! LOL That is if people want it to. Since there is some time before Dutta returns on TV, this thread can be taken in a direction so that those who want to watch the show on TV can do so even if they were reading the thread. That was the only question from the person with the pen! If you all want this despite the one on TV, it will continue to come to you every night at 8.30ISTEmbarrassed

I didn't understand this bit..mainly '..taken in a direction ..' part.. 
we prefer this unadultered version of LTL.. it should in no way be altered.. for most of us LTL on screen is over 2 months back..and Mishal alone was dutta for us... now we can't give up this thread too for the sake of some crap..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shipsbandbajaoMoontidemnx12mozart66

Go to top