Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 7)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by Elysia

Okay! I have mailed the writer the link to this post since the apprehension was at that end, not mine Blushing Hopefully, all the posts would already be convincing enough for the pen to keep going! 

@kshreya, lekz, eternity, mozart, ana
of course we will do as the majority wants so if u all want this to go on, it will, away from the crap on TV for sure LOL It's just that the person writing it was wondering if it would make sense to run a parallel thread if "Dutta" returns. So i just asked. I knew the answer but this would allow the one with apprehensions get an idea of how much it is being loved Embarrassed Thank you again!!

Technically, "Dutta" isn't returning. (The fact that he didn't ever leave is a whole other debate.) The man joining LCL is not Dutta, never will be. He is... Sutta. Yes, Laagi Crap Se Lagan starring Sutta and Sahiba and Diegoo. See? A whole other show Approve

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL Ana you will win the argument with that mush-hearted writer LOL don't worry ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

You sure na? Warna I have many more arguments yet and they're not as short as the ones I've already presented.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66-Carrie-

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

I nearly choked on my tea when i read this... i will keep it short as simple .. The show which is under the same " Name" on some so called Channel has nothing to do with what You post here.. That thing is dead for me and im sure for all of us here.. I tu never even turn towards EDT so the question of Watching the show back after some so called new FACE  taking over the Character i once loved doesn't arise..

so please! dont take this away from us.. Aisa socha bhi kyun ?Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamsub_rosamozart66Elysia

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

Okay! I have mailed the writer the link to this post since the apprehension was at that end, not mine Blushing Hopefully, all the posts would already be convincing enough for the pen to keep going! 

of course we will do as the majority wants so if u all want this to go on, it will, away from the crap on TV for sure LOL It's just that the person writing it was wondering if it would make sense to run a parallel thread if "Dutta" returns. So i just asked. I knew the answer but this would allow the one with apprehensions get an idea of how much it is being loved Embarrassed Thank you again!!

Technically, "Dutta" isn't returning. (The fact that he didn't ever leave is a whole other debate.) The man joining LCL is not Dutta, never will be. He is... Sutta. Yes, Laagi Crap Se Lagan starring Sutta and Sahiba and Diegoo. See? A whole other show Approve

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL Ana you will win the argument with that mush-hearted writer LOL don't worry ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

You sure na? Warna I have many more arguments yet and they're not as short as the ones I've already presented.

ROFL Ya sure! I know that because i already told the same things and now that you guys are saying it the impact will be stronger ROFLROFLROFL

Moontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66Elysia-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL Ya sure! I know that because i already told the same things and now that you guys are saying it the impact will be stronger ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL I never expected anything less from you, BB Wink Tongue

EDIT: The writer should consider my private mujra offer.

Edited by Elysia - 24 May 2011 at 10:29am

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puppy-

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

I nearly choked on my tea when i read this... i will keep it short as simple .. The show which is under the same " Name" on some so called Channel has nothing to do with what You post here.. That thing is dead for me and im sure for all of us here.. I tu never even turn towards EDT so the question of Watching the show back after some so called new FACE  taking over the Character i once loved doesn't arise..

so please! dont take this away from us.. Aisa socha bhi kyun ?Ouch

Word, Sara.

shamnasasalibandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamkiran255rama_2010mozart66ImmaculateDream

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Wooo !

what an updateee !

Parents gone out so i peek in:Pyo

so happy k today i peeked in !

Dutta angerrr wooo

he was on fire No Way

hahahahhahah 

and baai is the one on the fryer 

hehehh bechara 
so happy finally Naku stood up and say the truth :D

cant wait for tom epi :D

Love it BB !

and i only wnat this Tasha story no emerge !
just this one !

Edited by kiran255 - 24 May 2011 at 10:33am

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66Elysia-Carrie-ImmaculateDream

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
oh so the Man making a comeback to LCL is "S"utta??? hmm even the sound of it is making me skip Maggie noodles from my menu for a month or two Stern Smile

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puppy-

oh so the Man making a comeback to LCL is "S"utta??? hmm even the sound of it is making me skip Maggie noodles from my menu for a month or two Stern Smile

Yes. Haven't you heard, Sara? Sahiba and Diegoo's love story mein naya twist in the form of Sutta, her hubby returning. Supposedly, Shabbir has bleached his hair blonde like the doll Sahiba walks around with nowadays.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66

Go to top