Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 6)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I was kind of scared to read today's episode. I thought maybe Dutta would slap Naku and/or Baji. Embarrassed but nothing like that happened. but damn Dutta did explode like a volcano just like expected. LOL precap is interesting. Wow Naku is going to tell him everything. yippeee.

Absolutely No merging of this story with the show that is currently going on Colors channel at 8:30pm.
I just cannot identify with any of those characters in that show. Unhappy The show is dead to me. I know it's harsh but damn I can't believe how disgusting the show is after reading yesterday's episode update on IF. Dead I actually felt sick after reading it. Unhappy I don't comment much but I read this post every time but will be leaving IF at the end of June so my vote doesn't count much but if people want it to be merged then that's okay as well. Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontiderama_2010mozart66Ani_La_IamElysia-Carrie---Sia--

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

I was kind of scared to read today's episode. I thought maybe Dutta would slap Naku and/or Baji. Embarrassed but nothing like that happened. but damn Dutta did explode like a volcano just like expected. LOL precap is interesting. Wow Naku is going to tell him everything. yippeee.

Absolutely No merging of this story with the show that is currently going on Colors channel at 8:30pm.
I just cannot identify with any of those characters in that show. Unhappy The show is dead to me. I know it's harsh but damn I can't believe how disgusting the show is after reading yesterday's episode update on IF. Dead I actually felt sick after reading it. Unhappy I don't comment much but I read this post every time but will be leaving IF at the end of June so my vote doesn't count much but if people want it to be merged then that's okay as well. Embarrassed

Same here...I felt disgusted with yesterday's episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamrama_2010mozart66-Ritz-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Word, Ritz.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontiderama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Ritz-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Okay! I have mailed the writer the link to this post since the apprehension was at that end, not mine Blushing Hopefully, all the posts would already be convincing enough for the pen to keep going! 

@kshreya, lekz, eternity, mozart, ana
of course we will do as the majority wants so if u all want this to go on, it will, away from the crap on TV for sure LOL It's just that the person writing it was wondering if it would make sense to run a parallel thread if "Dutta" returns. So i just asked. I knew the answer but this would allow the one with apprehensions get an idea of how much it is being loved Embarrassed Thank you again!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rjsd-Roopa-Moontidemnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66sub_rosaElysia-Carrie-ivy_11--Sia--meghapartiTheRager

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Okay! I have mailed the writer the link to this post since the apprehension was at that end, not mine Blushing Hopefully, all the posts would already be convincing enough for the pen to keep going! 

of course we will do as the majority wants so if u all want this to go on, it will, away from the crap on TV for sure LOL It's just that the person writing it was wondering if it would make sense to run a parallel thread if "Dutta" returns. So i just asked. I knew the answer but this would allow the one with apprehensions get an idea of how much it is being loved Embarrassed Thank you again!!

Technically, "Dutta" isn't returning. (The fact that he didn't ever leave is a whole other debate.) The man joining LCL is not Dutta, never will be. He is... Sutta. Yes, Laagi Crap Se Lagan starring Sutta and Sahiba and Diegoo. See? A whole other show Approve

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrich-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidemozart66Ani_La_Iamsub_rosa-Carrie---Sia--meghaparti

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Amazing!!! really felt that the end of the episode came so early.. would have loved to read more...Thanks BB Smile

I was hoping that nakku should tell the truth now to avoid further hurt to dutta and further such situations where dutta has his anger outbrusts and baji and nakku stand there like culprits telling more lies to him.. and finally dutta ending up as the last person to know the truth.. he deserves to know it now, whether he believes or not as it is his father who was involved..

I am missing so badly all these on screen..Ouch and considering all the crap that is going on in  the present LTL, I am missing this all the more...but the way this is written, it is no less than seeing it on screen and just imagining Mishal enacting such awesome scenes is by itself a treat...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamsub_rosamozart66-Carrie-Elysia

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by bandbajao

Technically, "Dutta" isn't returning. (The fact that he didn't ever leave is a whole other debate.) The man joining LCL is not Dutta, never will be. He is... Sutta. Yes, Laagi Crap Se Lagan starring Sutta and Sahiba and Diegoo. See? A whole other show Approve

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL Ana you will win the argument with that mush-hearted writer LOL don't worry ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

Moontidemozart66Ani_La_IamElysia-Carrie-meghaparti

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

@BB: Even if a character named "Dutta" comes onscreen in a show called "Laagi Tujshe Lagan" telecast called on Colors at 8.30pm it would be another character.

CyberOstrichbandbajaoMoontidemnx12Ani_La_Iamsub_rosa

Go to top