Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 2)

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I knew finally today Nakku would tell him the truth, if not, I would have been disappointed. This was the right time to tell the truth, as both of them got caught, and if they wouldnt have said the truth even today, THAT would have hurt Dutta later.

So as expected, Dutta DINT believe Nakusha, even though she said she ACTUALLY SAW Nana there! Anyways, lets wait and watch to see if Dutta finally believes her tommorow, after hearing Damodar's connection with Nana.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaomnx12mozart66Elysia-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Each expression, each pucker of the brow, each anguished & angered look, each word dripping with rage was like a knife turning in my heart,BBOuchCry Awesomely written & executed episode,BB.Clap D's pain & rage shot straight through the heart shredding it into a million pieces.You'd have heard it a million times but I cant believe the stupidity of the Channel to throw away this masterpiece in favour of the current less than mediocre presentationD'oh

"Sigh" Patil Saab kuch zyada hi bigde hue hain family par.Unhappy Lagta hain tonight is the time for the A-liner to come out. But the circumstances call for something more potent than a chaste mujraWink Backless choli wala saree?????Ermm Pann mere paas toh aisa dress nahin hain.Ouch Ab main kya karegi? Ha! Who am I kidding? Given his current emotional state I don't think he'd care for a anarkali or a saree.Aaj toh cotton bedsheet bhi milna mushkil hain!BlushingTongue
See ya,gals! Have a long night ahead!Wink

You and Ana are crazy LOL! You say Dutta loves to see you in your A-line Anarkali, and Ana says Dutta likes to see her in Superwoman costume with the cape WackoLOL!!

But, AWSOME episode Clap! Extremely well written, each expression on the face of each person, each gesture, was written soo minutely and beautifully, that reading it seemed as though the entire visual was going on in front of my eyes!! VERY, VERY, WELL WRITTEN Clap!!

Ana day dreams!"sniffs,rolls eyes" D only likes me in anarkali.Err...most timesWink
True! Every second was going on like on a screen for me.Awesomely writtenClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesbandbajaomozart66*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Each expression, each pucker of the brow, each anguished & angered look, each word dripping with rage was like a knife turning in my heart,BBOuchCry Awesomely written & executed episode,BB.Clap D's pain & rage shot straight through the heart shredding it into a million pieces.You'd have heard it a million times but I cant believe the stupidity of the Channel to throw away this masterpiece in favour of the current less than mediocre presentationD'oh

"Sigh" Patil Saab kuch zyada hi bigde hue hain family par.Unhappy Lagta hain tonight is the time for the A-liner to come out. But the circumstances call for something more potent than a chaste mujraWink Backless choli wala saree?????Ermm Pann mere paas toh aisa dress nahin hain.Ouch Ab main kya karegi? Ha! Who am I kidding? Given his current emotional state I don't think he'd care for a anarkali or a saree.Aaj toh cotton bedsheet bhi milna mushkil hain!BlushingTongue

Don't worry, Zuby. I have a backless choli wala saree - one I can guarantee Dutta will like. Trust me, I tested it. You can totally borrow it. I'm a generous second wife. We, Dutta's women, must stick together during his hard times.

Zuby, when he said the line about no one ever telling him anything... sigh. That was sad Ouch I was like: "I know, baby. Come here. I'll tell you anything you wanna know." I mean, it's true. He's either being lied to or people just tell him last Dead 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesbandbajaomozart66-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

You and Ana are crazy LOL! You say Dutta loves to see you in your A-line Anarkali, and Ana says Dutta likes to see her in Superwoman costume with the cape WackoLOL!!

But, AWSOME episode Clap! Extremely well written, each expression on the face of each person, each gesture, was written soo minutely and beautifully, that reading it seemed as though the entire visual was going on in front of my eyes!! VERY, VERY, WELL WRITTEN Clap!!

Ana day dreams!"sniffs,rolls eyes" D only likes me in anarkali.Err...most timesWink
True! Every second was going on like on a screen for me.Awesomely writtenClap

Must be very vivid daydreams since I have two kids with him. What do you have? Oh, that's right. You have my grey cat. Well, often couples get dogs and carry them around like their own children. So I guess you and Patil Saab and the Grey Cat are a happy family when you have your two months of Dutta Time like all us other Dutta's women Tongue

Beeesbandbajaomozart66*dewdrop~pearl*-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Don't worry, Zuby. I have a backless choli wala saree - one I can guarantee Dutta will like. Trust me, I tested it. You can totally borrow it. I'm a generous second wife. We, Dutta's women, must stick together during his hard times.

Zuby, when he said the line about no one ever telling him anything... sigh. That was sad Ouch I was like: "I know, baby. Come here. I'll tell you anything you wanna know." I mean, it's true. He's either being lied to or people just tell him last Dead 

Okay let me get this off my chest. You all make me laugh till my tummy hurts! ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
ROFL
You know why??? Reading your comments, I imagine Dutta as "Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj"  who has 8 queens who lived with him in his fort at Raigad. And, it is said he loved them all equally and they shared him with a great sense of understanding! A warrior of such tact that no one could defeat him ... a typical Maratha who his enemies feared. 
 No one has ever confirmed this but it was one of his wives Sorayabai who poisoned him in the end and he died Confused

Now which one of you is Dutta's enemy within??? LOLLOL

Beeesrama_2010mozart66*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Oh BB, so you mean the exact same story that we have been reading here for the past 1 month, you are asking if we want to see the EXACT SAME thing on screen, but with another actor Shocked?!

So is Shabbir the one who is being finalised to play this role?

I have to admit, the story since Dutta's exit written by the writer here is BRILLIANT, so I'm sure audiences would love it, but I dont know if the reason why we are liking it THIS much is also visualisation of MISHAL in the role! Now if Shabbir or anyone else is going to do the EXACT same thing, we have already seen Mishal do all this in our minds in the past one month, so how can we accept and see someone else do the same thing Unhappy?

I would personally not want that to happen, as MISHAL is Dutta for me! And we're really enjoying reading this thread for the last one month, that it was able to fill in some void inside us. Now the thought that this thread might cease to exist in couple of days itself is making me feel really bad Ouch. If Mishal himself was coming back, my answer would be a big fat YES! But since thats not the case, I dont know, BB Ouch.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 24 May 2011 at 9:39am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7-Roopa-bandbajaoAni_La_Iamsub_rosamozart66-Carrie-

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: Embarrassed

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! Embarrassed

Please do not merge it into fitting the one on-screen. I beg you. I'll give you my laptop (my most precious thing) and my iPhone and all my books (this is big!), but please please please please PLEASE continue this story as it is!

I'll do a private dance in Zuby's Anarkali dress just for you and the writers! Just DON'T merge the story with the one on TV. PLEASE *begs*

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesbandbajao-Roopa-sub_rosarama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-ivy_11--Sia--

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Enjoyed every bit of it...   Khas kar ke Meri Dharampatni ko... wala dialogue...  Ohhh  Dutta...

I was actually tensed b4 reading th epi... thinking wa DSP would do... I'll tell u BB din bhar MR ke baare me rumors sun sun (pad) ke dil sham tak thoda kamzor ho jata hain... i was really scared today after yesterday's precap wala ...Nakushaaa...

So tomorrow dharampatni is going to spill the beans ... to her deer pati...

Thanks BB n team... can't really explain wa it means to me...

needless to say Missing Mishaaalll

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Beeesbandbajaomozart66Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*Elysia-Carrie-

Go to top