Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 341: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 9

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@MoonTide[

And how can one forget the bidding bit? Dutta's even being auctioned here πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]
And guess who finally won him & took off with him?????πŸ˜‰ Yup!Yup!Yup! Yours truly!"takes a bow"😎
So whether he has wives in multiples of eight or eighty you know who is the Queen of his Harem & his Heart!⭐️"takes another bow"
Edited by ZubyDutta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
D and his temper Gosh lol . Awesome episode and thank god Naku told the truth warna D wouldve again started Dhokaaa track lol. I loved how Baji looked back at N when he saw that cloth piece in Ds hands. Loved the way D pulled Baji to N and questioned them abt the letter, ab poocha tho hopefully bagwan isse sach sunne ki khshamatha bhi de loll. High expectations?? Chalo nothing wrong in asking isn't it ? Lol ... Edited by Anu-Reddy - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Even if no one's reading this, have to post. 
So badly want to jump about saying I told you so...*restrains self *, but no I wont.

The sarcasm laced rage and the denial mode is so typical Dutta. I had said he would do the erupting  act, a la Vesuvius and man, did he live up to expectations!!!!! 

Of late, this Dutta was missing big time. The original leather bound edition of him exploding like cluster bombs at the slightest pretext. Please don't ever domesticate this man, please, please (refer to book POV of a selfish viewer).

Have to go check for cracks in the earth near Patil Wadi. Don't know if the earth actually shattered. The NAKUSHAAA scream was blood curdling though. Now I know why this Mulga has curd even at two in the night.
Dutta's reactions today have justified the secrecy Naku and Baji were trying to maintain. Is it just  his loyalty for Nanasaheb or is it the alpha male ego as well? When will this guy ever learn to listen first and then react?? The day he does, he won't have to rue..."Aaj tak bataaya hi hai kya kisine mujhe"...He must understand, people keep the truth from him either out of fear or a sense of over protectiveness as I believe is the case here. Because whenever things are not to his liking or in his control Dutta reacts either with rage or self destructive tendencies. 

Then again if he comes down to being reasonable he will cease to be Dutta. 

Well despite the misconstrued comments which Elysia will unfailingly come up with, I have to say this...
Oh Nanasaheb, what a master stroke!!!!

Does this man know a thing or two about hitting below the belt or what!!!! In the last episode I was waylaid by his fashion sense again. I mean teaming up tan with Gold embroidery and Bappi da chains is so cool. Then he puffs up his eyes to match the entire look...and its not just his attire...look at his taste in furniture...matching ottomans, Victorian dressers, tall glass (i'm sure set in an engraved mahogany frame), that queen sized bed must be having four posters attached, he's even opted for an antique television set!!!! I mean that has to be custom made!!

And then the absolute numbing viciousness of his plan...sending the piece of Naku's torn saree to Dutta... Hits him right in the solar plexus draining all air without Nanasaheb having to lift a single finger. And the wording of the letter...so crisp a threat, so sophisticatedly uncouth...'Yeh chota sa tohfa teri Patni ke Daman ka'...hinting could have violated Naku so badly. Then taunting Dutta with ...'Apni patni per bhi ek nazar rakh'. 

Nanasaheb knew Dutta would go hopping mad and even if Baji and Naku try telling him the truth, Dutta would simply refuse to associate something so vulgar with the man he considers his idol. Oh he was so right. Dutta simply obliged and followed his script. 

Darn! why doesn't it occur to him that (neither) his wife (read Naku,  nor his life Baji) is not prone to hallucinating?

Actually unknowingly Naku has done Nanasaheb a favour. His sole goal is to see Dutta robbed of his dignity, and Naku has just handed him an opportunity on a silver platter.

Loved Baji today. Vinay's silent helpless act was sooo good to see. Dutta actually pulled him up and threw him forward!!!! Oh God! Reminded of so many D-N gussa scenes.
Today brought back the Baji ji ke vahini ji Bar scene of the trio. Thanks for touching upon the memories πŸ˜Š

Somehow I always knew Dutta wouldn't repeat the mistake of slapping her. He learnt a hard lesson last time and good to see he learnt it well.
(Also guess he didn't want to go bash up his hand later on, saves a lot of trouble, pain and Naku's Pallu. The last being in mortal danger already from 'unknown' enemies).
But that ear bursting din from the copper thali was no less violent than a slap!!!!!! 
(He created a mess with the sindoor and haldi too. And AS just stood there not once admonishing him. She should have said...'Dutta, chillana bandh. Jao pocha le ke aao aur ye saaf karo', like any strong willed mother. But she just never seems to find the words to tell him off properly. 
Actually AS needs to upgrade her vocabulary fast. Her once potent lines, like 'Ye kya ho raha hai yahan' / Kya hai Dutta? Naku? Ye sab,' have with repeated use lost their sting and fail to make impact these days).

Now pre cap seems to give Baji a hard time all over again. I mean Dutta, why can't you appreciate his selfless, silent love for once? 

Naku is finally back to her Lion taming ways. Lets see how she handles breaking the truth to him. I mean whatever technique she tries, there's no way she can do it gently. 

MR as usual held us mesmerized by his performance (wonder if all that neck twisting gives him a kink, and do the jaws hurt from clasping and clamping? But boy was he awesome!!!!), and MV again showed why she is his perfect foil. All that fire power tackled with just as much gentle determination and quiet gumption!!!!

Eagerly awaiting Episode 342...Bring it on.

At the risk of sounding repetitive,
Thanks Bandbajao πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ZubyDutta

@MoonTide[

And how can one forget the bidding bit? Dutta's even being auctioned here πŸ˜†

And guess who finally won him & took off with him?????πŸ˜‰ Yup!Yup!Yup! Yours truly!"takes a bow"😎
So whether he has wives in multiples of eight or eighty you know who is the Queen of his Harem & his Heart!⭐️"takes another bow"
[/QUOTE]

Yes I know, Its Nakusha. Sad na πŸ˜†

You see, between you and Superwoman, I feel sorry for that grey TabbyπŸ˜ƒ 
But guess you have a slight advantage now that he's Dhana Prabhu as well. He's learnt the language and will soon impress his Dad-in-law. Then again Super woman has Du-Du and Duttashri to show off and claims to be expecting twins soon (psst..she was also at the psychiatric ward recently. Said, was paying you a social visit ). So I'm like a bit πŸ˜•

Did you give him the photograph? And please don't worry about a backless choli or the absence thereof. Dutta is more than fida on your A-liner πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Moony
Pocha leke aao from AS? Priceless dude...that remark just had me in splits πŸ˜†
Its amazing how DSP is so acerbic and yet we just love that trait in him...its just that un-attainability that gets to us I think...Naku - Im proud you πŸ‘πŸΌ
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

Amazing!!! really felt that the end of the episode came so early.. would have loved to read more...Thanks BB 😊

I was hoping that nakku should tell the truth now to avoid further hurt to dutta and further such situations where dutta has his anger outbrusts and baji and nakku stand there like culprits telling more lies to him.. and finally dutta ending up as the last person to know the truth.. he deserves to know it now, whether he believes or not as it is his father who was involved..

I am missing so badly all these on screen.. and considering all the crap that is going on in  the present LTL, I am missing this all the more...but the way this is written, it is no less than seeing it on screen and just imagining Mishal enacting such awesome scenes is by itself a treat...

@red: Yes, word count wise it was smaller, but it is written to fit 19mins of airtime, so in the imagination, the scene would be that long. Some episodes where background description is detailed, it becomes longer as on the screen you directly see it whereas here the detailed set up has to be explained. That is the difference πŸ˜³

I think now that she has blurted the first sentence, she will have to tell the rest of the story. So, as per the promo for this week, he does learn his father's new "truth"😳
bandbajao thumbnail
Dear All!
Okay so the announcement is that we all have been able to convince the writer to see why this should continue πŸ˜³ Chalo, monkey off the back! Now, back to business πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you all for the support and yes, this story will NOT be adulterated ... come rain, come storm or a big "suction" machine of them all... no matter what πŸ˜†
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Keva

@BB - I have read all your updates but never got the chance to reply since I am very busy but I do read your updates everyday. Thanks a lot for posting these episodes.

Please do continue this story here and do not merge it with the story on air. I have not watched the show since March 28th and I have no intention of watching it even though the character of Dutta is coming back to the show. According to me the story on air has been butchered very badly and as a result I do not recognize with any of the characters currently in LTL-2 and hence merging this story does not sound interesting to me. Please continue this story and when the writer feels that she could give it a logical conclusion then I will accept that but please  I request you to not to merge it with the story on air. Thanks.   

Dear Keva, 
Thank you so much for the silent support. It is very encouraging. Do keep reading and comment sometimes if you can. We would love to know what you feel πŸ˜³ Thank you! Yes, since a majority of people echoed the same feeling, this will continue here, all its original essence intact! πŸ˜³
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

Even if no one's reading this, have to post. 
So badly want to jump about saying I told you so...*restrains self *, but no I wont.

The sarcasm laced rage and the denial mode is so typical Dutta. I had said he would do the erupting  act, a la Vesuvius and man, did he live up to expectations!!!!! 

Of late, this Dutta was missing big time. The original leather bound edition of him exploding like cluster bombs at the slightest pretext. Please don't ever domesticate this man, please, please (refer to book POV of a selfish viewer).

Have to go check for cracks in the earth near Patil Wadi. Don't know if the earth actually shattered. The NAKUSHAAA scream was blood curdling though. Now I know why this Mulga has curd even at two in the night.
Dutta's reactions today have justified the secrecy Naku and Baji were trying to maintain. Is it just  his loyalty for Nanasaheb or is it the alpha male ego as well? When will this guy ever learn to listen first and then react?? The day he does, he won't have to rue..."Aaj tak bataaya hi hai kya kisine mujhe"...He must understand, people keep the truth from him either out of fear or a sense of over protectiveness as I believe is the case here. Because whenever things are not to his liking or in his control Dutta reacts either with rage or self destructive tendencies. 

Then again if he comes down to being reasonable he will cease to be Dutta. 

Well despite the misconstrued comments which Elysia will unfailingly come up with, I have to say this...
Oh Nanasaheb, what a master stroke!!!!

Does this man know a thing or two about hitting below the belt or what!!!! In the last episode I was waylaid by his fashion sense again. I mean teaming up tan with Gold embroidery and Bappi da chains is so cool. Then he puffs up his eyes to match the entire look...and its not just his attire...look at his taste in furniture...matching ottomans, Victorian dressers, tall glass (i'm sure set in an engraved mahogany frame), that queen sized bed must be having four posters attached, he's even opted for an antique television set!!!! I mean that has to be custom made!!

And then the absolute numbing viciousness of his plan...sending the piece of Naku's torn saree to Dutta... Hits him right in the solar plexus draining all air without Nanasaheb having to lift a single finger. And the wording of the letter...so crisp a threat, so sophisticatedly uncouth...'Yeh chota sa tohfa teri Patni ke Daman ka'...hinting could have violated Naku so badly. Then taunting Dutta with ...'Apni patni per bhi ek nazar rakh'. 

Nanasaheb knew Dutta would go hopping mad and even if Baji and Naku try telling him the truth, Dutta would simply refuse to associate something so vulgar with the man he considers his idol. Oh he was so right. Dutta simply obliged and followed his script. 

Darn! why doesn't it occur to him that (neither) his wife (read Naku,  nor his life Baji) is not prone to hallucinating?

Actually unknowingly Naku has done Nanasaheb a favour. His sole goal is to see Dutta robbed of his dignity, and Naku has just handed him an opportunity on a silver platter.

Loved Baji today. Vinay's silent helpless act was sooo good to see. Dutta actually pulled him up and threw him forward!!!! Oh God! Reminded of so many D-N gussa scenes.
Today brought back the Baji ji ke vahini ji Bar scene of the trio. Thanks for touching upon the memories πŸ˜Š

Somehow I always knew Dutta wouldn't repeat the mistake of slapping her. He learnt a hard lesson last time and good to see he learnt it well.
(Also guess he didn't want to go bash up his hand later on, saves a lot of trouble, pain and Naku's Pallu. The last being in mortal danger already from 'unknown' enemies).
But that ear bursting din from the copper thali was no less violent than a slap!!!!!! 
(He created a mess with the sindoor and haldi too. And AS just stood there not once admonishing him. She should have said...'Dutta, chillana bandh. Jao pocha le ke aao aur ye saaf karo', like any strong willed mother. But she just never seems to find the words to tell him off properly. 
Actually AS needs to upgrade her vocabulary fast. Her once potent lines, like 'Ye kya ho raha hai yahan' / Kya hai Dutta? Naku? Ye sab,' have with repeated use lost their sting and fail to make impact these days).

Now pre cap seems to give Baji a hard time all over again. I mean Dutta, why can't you appreciate his selfless, silent love for once? 

Naku is finally back to her Lion taming ways. Lets see how she handles breaking the truth to him. I mean whatever technique she tries, there's no way she can do it gently. 

MR as usual held us mesmerized by his performance (wonder if all that neck twisting gives him a kink, and do the jaws hurt from clasping and clamping? But boy was he awesome!!!!), and MV again showed why she is his perfect foil. All that fire power tackled with just as much gentle determination and quiet gumption!!!!

Eagerly awaiting Episode 342...Bring it on.

At the risk of sounding repetitive,
Thanks Bandbajao πŸ˜ƒ

Moon! Very very well written! πŸ‘
@red: yes, what can be more humiliating for him than receiving a piece of his wife's saree from someone he doesn't even "know"... I mean, imagine this man and his pride and then getting that kind of a stinging yet well-worded letter. It was like shooting him point blank in the heart without bullets. πŸ˜­ What i liked about the scene was that he looks at the cloth and wonders what it is and goes back to read what is written and then tries to recollect where he saw this cloth and was it his wife's and he remembers Baji lying before blowing his top -- blowing his top in such a trademark acerbic manner. I could totally, totally myself imagine Dutta looking at Nakusha without a blink as Baji read the letter on his side looking at Naku at every word he was made to read. Such a heart breaking moment for Baji as well! But then, could he have reacted any differently.
Yes, he knows Baji doesn't hallucinate nor does Nakusha but Nana is a cunning fox na. πŸ˜›πŸ˜› I don't think he will be exposed so easily in one conversation N has in the Patil Niwas hall. I am sure he knows how to get to Dutta. You know his physical strength cannot be challenged and so his shrewd enemies know how to get him..

I once had this conversation with the writer and i asked why is Naku his dhaal? Like "superstitiously" due to kundali matching etc or something else. So i was told, "Dutta is physically strong but his weak area is his mind. People can play mind games with him and have their way. This woman brings sanity into his life and no matter how many times he "slips", she will not let him fall. She has that power to keep his mind sane, which is why she is his dhaal as people cannot break him down when she is around him." I was quite impressed. So may be, Naku's time to play the dhaal is back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@green: Oh! The day he gets domesticated, wo din is thread ka aakhri din hoga! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: bandbajao

Dear All!

Okay so the announcement is that we all have been able to convince the writer to see why this should continue πŸ˜³ Chalo, monkey off the back! Now, back to business πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you all for the support and yes, this story will NOT be adulterated ... come rain, come storm or a big "suction" machine of them all... no matter what πŸ˜†

Thanks a lotπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘