Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
What  an awesome ,,epi //

,, dutta's anger is fully  justifiable ,,  now waiting to  see if he believes Nana is involved or not ,,

baap  re ,, i  could hear the thali echoing in my ear ,, oh how i wish  we all could have seen this epi 

i am sure **wink * Ana, Appu , or Zuby would not want to be close to him today  he is blazing ,,, hawt ...and Furious  πŸ˜† 
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update, enjoying the current track,

Please do not merge with the so called LCL...

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wow amazing epi man

loved it

dutta in his angry mode = HOT..SIZZLING...Nd SCARY!!! WOW

dutta bhi na man kabhi toh kisi ki sun le!! ARGGH

loved the precap..finaly he stopd 2 listen!!

thnx 4 such a lovely epi BB&Co

cnt wait til tmrw.x
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: πŸ˜³

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! πŸ˜³

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

Dear Bandbajao,

Let me see if I got this right.

The character Dutta is probably going to come back on screen in the present story that is being aired. 
So you want to know if the story we are following here should go through twists and turns to end up at a tangent where it merges with what colors might have in mind.

Or are you saying, they are going to show what we have been reading all these days?

Either  way, I want this D-N Real Eternal Story, as I do not care for whats being shown on Colors channel. I want this Story with all the ORIGINAL cast portraying the real characters in our minds.

I have no intention of watching any other actor as Dutta. I will never be able to identify with the character. 
So my vote goes for the D-N Real Eternal Story as we are getting it here πŸ˜Š

As for the writer's apprehensions, he/she  is weaving magic here, holding us spellbound, moving us to debate and a lot many other crazy things πŸ˜ƒ 
Please convey that he/she shouldn't for even a fraction of a second doubt his/her abracadabra skills.
 He/She has us eating out of (I believe its she) his/her hands and have created some sort of entertainment history here. 
I thank him/her in all earnestness for having taken the trouble of coming up with this script. 
We are loving the episodes. Loving ' Watching' them.

OK, just had to come back and edit seeing you plan to forward the link... 
Just want to push that request of mine for a decent tally of DUJI hugs compared to TASHA πŸ˜‰

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Okay let me get this off my chest. You all make me laugh till my tummy hurts! πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣
🀣
You know why??? Reading your comments, I imagine Dutta as "Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj"  who has 8 queens who lived with him in his fort at Raigad. And, it is said he loved them all equally and they shared him with a great sense of understanding! A warrior of such tact that no one could defeat him ... a typical Maratha who his enemies feared. 
 No one has ever confirmed this but it was one of his wives Sorayabai who poisoned him in the end and he died πŸ˜•

Now which one of you is Dutta's enemy within??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh at the rate things are going here, Dutta has to satisfy many more than just eight like Shivaji Maharaj. Shivaji's task was baby gurgle compared to the expectations from Dutta. Not even a Sachin Tendulkar can appreciate the pressures Dutta is under! 

For he deals with many multiples of eight. He would have needed a harem bigger than any monarch ever. Thankfully he devised this brilliant plan of having himself rotated for two months from one wife to another, one deewani to another and what not. Passing the Parcel style (with the Parcel having 'Handle with Care' and 'This side up' tags lovingly pasted on by the one who has to give him up).

And how can one forget the bidding bit? Dutta's even being auctioned here πŸ˜†

rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what an awsem episode
i love duttas anger
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

As for the writer's apprehensions, he/she  is weaving magic here, holding us spellbound, moving us to debate and a lot many other crazy things πŸ˜ƒ 
Please convey that he/she shouldn't for even a fraction of a second doubt his/her abracadabra skills.
 He/She has us eating out of (I believe its she) his/her hands and have created some sort of entertainment history here. 
I thank him/her in all earnestness for having taken the trouble of coming up with this script. 
We are loving the episodes. Loving ' Watching' them.

[/QUOTE]

Word Moontide 😊
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Obviously, it's Gecko. I hear some lizards can spew poison.

Thats an unfair, sorry jealous accusation.

Because the rest know on moonlit nights Dutta quietly slips Gecko in his left Pathani pocket and sneaks out of the house for a looong drive. They also walk on the beach holding hands. Sometimes they have this table laid out for them by the surf where Gecko gorges on pepperoni-cheese pizza with chicken sausage stuffed crust, Tiramisu and coke while Dutta, in animated silence watch her eat. At times he pops the occasional chana/badam in his mouth, all the while holding that indulgent yet lovestruck expression, his head tilted a little to the left, a lazy smile playing on the lips.  
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@BB - I have read all your updates but never got the chance to reply since I am very busy but I do read your updates everyday. Thanks a lot for posting these episodes.

Please do continue this story here and do not merge it with the story on air. I have not watched the show since March 28th and I have no intention of watching it even though the character of Dutta is coming back to the show. According to me the story on air has been butchered very badly and as a result I do not recognize with any of the characters currently in LTL-2 and hence merging this story does not sound interesting to me. Please continue this story and when the writer feels that she could give it a logical conclusion then I will accept that but please  I request you to not to merge it with the story on air. Thanks.    Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for another awesome and beautifully written episode BBπŸ‘. ❀️

Dutta's anger, anguish, confusion and humiliation is palpable throughout. What would I not give to watch Mishal enact this episode (Please read as all episodes!)😍

@ IMPORTANT: Suggestions Needed

My vote goes to D-N The Real Eternal Story with the Original cast. For me Mishal is Dutta... no one else can take his place.

Please continue with this storyπŸ‘πŸΌ..This is the only LTL I know and relate with. If you could kindly convey my love and eternal gratitude to the writerβ€οΈπŸ€—..

Please retain the montage with Mishal and MV.
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago