Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Elysia

You sure na? Warna I have many more arguments yet and they're not as short as the ones I've already presented.

🤣 Ya sure! I know that because i already told the same things and now that you guys are saying it the impact will be stronger 🤣🤣🤣

deactivated1 thumbnail

🤣 Ya sure! I know that because i already told the same things and now that you guys are saying it the impact will be stronger 🤣🤣🤣

ROFL I never expected anything less from you, BB 😉 😛

EDIT: The writer should consider my private mujra offer.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Puppy-

I nearly choked on my tea when i read this... i will keep it short as simple .. The show which is under the same " Name" on some so called Channel has nothing to do with what You post here.. That thing is dead for me and im sure for all of us here.. I tu never even turn towards EDT so the question of Watching the show back after some so called new FACE  taking over the Character i once loved doesn't arise..

so please! dont take this away from us.. Aisa socha bhi kyun ?

Word, Sara.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wooo !

what an updateee !

Parents gone out so i peek in:P

so happy k today i peeked in !

Dutta angerrr wooo

he was on fire 

hahahahhahah 

and baai is the one on the fryer 

hehehh bechara 
so happy finally Naku stood up and say the truth :D

cant wait for tom epi :D

Love it BB !

and i only wnat this Tasha story no emerge !
just this one !

Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh so the Man making a comeback to LCL is "S"utta??? hmm even the sound of it is making me skip Maggie noodles from my menu for a month or two 😳
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Puppy-

oh so the Man making a comeback to LCL is "S"utta??? hmm even the sound of it is making me skip Maggie noodles from my menu for a month or two 😳

Yes. Haven't you heard, Sara? Sahiba and Diegoo's love story mein naya twist in the form of Sutta, her hubby returning. Supposedly, Shabbir has bleached his hair blonde like the doll Sahiba walks around with nowadays.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?" NO... if mishal raheja is NOT returning as Dutta then this story should not be merged into the one on screen. This story  is ONLY FOR MISHAL! no1 else...please keep this D-N real eternal story with us with us imagining MR and MV playing their respective roles..not anyone else...

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here" this thread should continue even after dutta returns..because for me dutta = mishal... no mishal = no dutta... please do NOT merge this story into the one on screen... this story is solely for Mishal and Mahi fans..the REAL tasha...not the fake tasha (new dutta n naku)

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Yes. Haven't you heard, Sara? Sahiba and Diegoo's love story mein naya twist in the form of Sutta, her hubby returning. Supposedly, Shabbir has bleached his hair blonde like the doll Sahiba walks around with nowadays.

oh yah i heard abt Ahulwalia is "considered" for the ..erm . but never thought he would be doing it for real 😲   

Anyway i m thankful to work for keeping me away from LCL and anything remotely related to that CRAP... i have even stopped reading Articles related to showbiz ...  * proud muh* 

aah! Shabby blondie  Shabbir 😍..wow! my imagination is going wild 🤢  let me go ahead n Vomit..  
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^^ what? shabbir is duin it? shabbir has bleached his hair?
oh my days i thrt shabbir was wise enuf nt 2 tke up such a role! its so nt gna work!! they hurt our feelings by gtin rid of MR n giving his character such a horrible exit tht they wil pay for it by al attempts failing... they think shabbir's popularity wil bring the shw up in TRPs..bt it wnt... our 200 curses wnt let it...
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update BB! The episode was simply superb!

And please don't take Dutta away from us. I don't relate to LCL or any of it's characters...so whoever joins that show doesn't make any difference to me.