Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I was kind of scared to read today's episode. I thought maybe Dutta would slap Naku and/or Baji. πŸ˜³ but nothing like that happened. but damn Dutta did explode like a volcano just like expected. πŸ˜† precap is interesting. Wow Naku is going to tell him everything. yippeee.

Absolutely No merging of this story with the show that is currently going on Colors channel at 8:30pm.
I just cannot identify with any of those characters in that show. πŸ˜” The show is dead to me. I know it's harsh but damn I can't believe how disgusting the show is after reading yesterday's episode update on IF. 🀒 I actually felt sick after reading it. πŸ˜” I don't comment much but I read this post every time but will be leaving IF at the end of June so my vote doesn't count much but if people want it to be merged then that's okay as well. 😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

I was kind of scared to read today's episode. I thought maybe Dutta would slap Naku and/or Baji. πŸ˜³ but nothing like that happened. but damn Dutta did explode like a volcano just like expected. πŸ˜† precap is interesting. Wow Naku is going to tell him everything. yippeee.

Absolutely No merging of this story with the show that is currently going on Colors channel at 8:30pm.
I just cannot identify with any of those characters in that show. πŸ˜” The show is dead to me. I know it's harsh but damn I can't believe how disgusting the show is after reading yesterday's episode update on IF. 🀒 I actually felt sick after reading it. πŸ˜” I don't comment much but I read this post every time but will be leaving IF at the end of June so my vote doesn't count much but if people want it to be merged then that's okay as well. 😳

Same here...I felt disgusted with yesterday's episode.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

Word, Ritz.
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Okay! I have mailed the writer the link to this post since the apprehension was at that end, not mine β˜ΊοΈ Hopefully, all the posts would already be convincing enough for the pen to keep going! 

@kshreya, lekz, eternity, mozart, ana
of course we will do as the majority wants so if u all want this to go on, it will, away from the crap on TV for sure πŸ˜† It's just that the person writing it was wondering if it would make sense to run a parallel thread if "Dutta" returns. So i just asked. I knew the answer but this would allow the one with apprehensions get an idea of how much it is being loved πŸ˜³ Thank you again!!
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Okay! I have mailed the writer the link to this post since the apprehension was at that end, not mine β˜ΊοΈ Hopefully, all the posts would already be convincing enough for the pen to keep going! 

@kshreya, lekz, eternity, mozart, ana
of course we will do as the majority wants so if u all want this to go on, it will, away from the crap on TV for sure πŸ˜† It's just that the person writing it was wondering if it would make sense to run a parallel thread if "Dutta" returns. So i just asked. I knew the answer but this would allow the one with apprehensions get an idea of how much it is being loved πŸ˜³ Thank you again!!

Technically, "Dutta" isn't returning. (The fact that he didn't ever leave is a whole other debate.) The man joining LCL is not Dutta, never will be. He is... Sutta. Yes, Laagi Crap Se Lagan starring Sutta and Sahiba and Diegoo. See? A whole other show
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing!!! really felt that the end of the episode came so early.. would have loved to read more...Thanks BB 😊

I was hoping that nakku should tell the truth now to avoid further hurt to dutta and further such situations where dutta has his anger outbrusts and baji and nakku stand there like culprits telling more lies to him.. and finally dutta ending up as the last person to know the truth.. he deserves to know it now, whether he believes or not as it is his father who was involved..

I am missing so badly all these on screen.. and considering all the crap that is going on in  the present LTL, I am missing this all the more...but the way this is written, it is no less than seeing it on screen and just imagining Mishal enacting such awesome scenes is by itself a treat...

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Elysia

Technically, "Dutta" isn't returning. (The fact that he didn't ever leave is a whole other debate.) The man joining LCL is not Dutta, never will be. He is... Sutta. Yes, Laagi Crap Se Lagan starring Sutta and Sahiba and Diegoo. See? A whole other show

🀣
🀣🀣🀣 Ana you will win the argument with that mush-hearted writer πŸ˜† don't worry πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Even if a character named "Dutta" comes onscreen in a show called "Laagi Tujshe Lagan" telecast called on Colors at 8.30pm it would be another character.
deactivated1 thumbnail

🀣
🀣🀣🀣 Ana you will win the argument with that mush-hearted writer πŸ˜† don't worry πŸ€£πŸ€£
🀣🀣🀣

You sure na? Warna I have many more arguments yet and they're not as short as the ones I've already presented.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

IMPORTANT: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Thank you dearies!!! Shall come back and read the comments. Here's one question that the writer wants me to ask you all: πŸ˜³

Now that the track to get 'Dutta' back on air is being worked out (not yet finalized, but almost certain) albeit with a different actor, the writer has a question: "Should the D-N Eternal Story be merged into the one on screen in case people want to continue watching it on air or should this continue as it is?"

We need some headway with that so that before it progresses any further here, we are able to make changes to merge it into the one on air if that is what majority says.

Let us know! 
Cheers!!! πŸ˜³

Edit: I mean to ask, 
"Should this thread continue even after Dutta has been brought back on TV or do you want to watch the story on the show on TV, in which case, we will wrap up this story here"

I nearly choked on my tea when i read this... i will keep it short as simple .. The show which is under the same " Name" on some so called Channel has nothing to do with what You post here.. That thing is dead for me and im sure for all of us here.. I tu never even turn towards EDT so the question of Watching the show back after some so called new FACE  taking over the Character i once loved doesn't arise..

so please! dont take this away from us.. Aisa socha bhi kyun ?